Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Urgent Help With Aftershave Bumps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help With Aftershave Bumps (2580 Views)

Bumps On The Neck @ The Back Of The Head (picture) / Black Men And The Curse Of Shaving Bumps (ingrown Hairs): Help! / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help With Aftershave Bumps by fadaz(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2010
I urgently need help on how to handle this aftershave bumps which makes me very uncomfortable. I resolved to shaving every three (3) days with my clipper and this as well has not helped. I have used so many aftershave creams like Neo-Medrol but none of them seems to be working for my skin. This problems started with a one time trial with shaving stick like five years ago. someone pls do help me with suggestions on how to be free from this problem. Thanks house.
Re: Urgent Help With Aftershave Bumps by llade(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2010
Tend skin liquid was recommended for me at a pharmacy. U may try it.
Re: Urgent Help With Aftershave Bumps by Geoforever(f): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ve got a lasting soln 4 it call me on08035151554.A trial ll convince u
Re: Urgent Help With Aftershave Bumps by fadaz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2011
@ ilade, pls can you help me on where i can buy tendskin liquid for aftershave especially in port-harcourt, pls i seriously need it. Tanx bro. Anybody with any useful info on where i can buy it should pls contact me. Meetlincoln4life@yahoo.com is my email address. Thanks house.
Re: Urgent Help With Aftershave Bumps by Metalgoong(m): 4:33am On Apr 03, 2011
@OP
Your story sounded like mine before I discovered the remedy to my after shave bumps.  My stopped when I started shaving with Andis T-outliner trimmer which was recommended for me by my barber here in USA. To avoid the bumps, you have to be shaving everyday or every other day . .it takes me less than two minutes to do that. Also look for a good after shave cream/bump cream. Avoid any cream that contains high concentration of alcohol . . they make your skin/bumps look dry, shiny and scaly. The cream I use is Bump Stopper. I apply it every night after night shower before going to bed.   . . . . . 
You should now imagine the reaction of them biitches when I hit parties with my clean shave and shiny 360 waves  . .yep, they lineup to give me a hug while niggars keep on hating smiley

http://bumpstopper.com/catalog/bump-stopper2-razor-bump-treatment-double-strength-formula-p-40.html

http://www.amazon.com/Andis-Professional-T-Outliner-Personal-Trimmer/dp/B000143C0K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301801094&sr=8-1

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Prevent Sagging Breasts Naturally / How Can I Stop A Brother Who Is Addicted To Ice ( Crystal Methamphetamine).( / Researchers Develop Malaria-resistant Mosquito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.