Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself (90678 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by SoNature(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Where the video na

It was a video of herself masturbating.

Just google it

Many girls don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by yultater: 1:07am On Jan 02, 2020
apology accepted
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by discusant: 1:22am On Jan 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Nollywood Actress Ronke Tiamiyu has apologized for posting explicit video of self. The actress claim the video of her masturbating on snap chat was in error and she is very unhappy about it. She also apologized to those who found the video offensive. She however insists life must go on and hopes to forget this sad error she ended the year 2019 with.

Nature made it that when a woman wants sex, she goes to a man to bang her.

Why some women masturbate, instead of going for a man to bang them, I don't understand.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Maliqcious: 1:23am On Jan 02, 2020
These not too known celebs are fast adopting the America way...every publicity is good publicity..it intentional.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by recievesense: 1:26am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Blackhead2020(m): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Plz where is the video
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by mysteryman2014: 1:40am On Jan 02, 2020
AreaFada2:
Never heard of her.

Why should anybody even care about her pics or videos, implicit or explicit? shocked shocked

Now you have heard of her. It is a publicity stunt, the action was deliberate for publicity.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 02, 2020
Watched the video.it was just about 7 seconds but it was enough to see her vj.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Christafarian(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2020
MoTorrent:
So no one has the video to upload

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by uninspired07: 1:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Gbemishile1:
Watched the video.it was just about 7 seconds but it was enough to see her vj.

Where’s the video now?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by uninspired07: 1:47am On Jan 02, 2020
davidadebanjo18:
it was a masturbation video wink
this is the link for the video
http://misspetitenaijablog.com/2020/01/01/watch-nigerian-actress-ronke-tiamiyu-masturbates-live-on-video/

Damn, she’s got wide & weak pussy wall.

It’s alright, she will be fine in the end.

I don’t even know the girl, what does she do for a living?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yes. More customer for olosho work and more followers on insta

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Dpharisee: 1:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Every misbehaving idiot claims to be a Nollywood actress, the only Nollywood actresses I know are Omotola, Genevieve, Ozokwo, Mercy Johnson, all these ones na Waka pass looking for attention
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:58am On Jan 02, 2020
post more please
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Kennyswagzz: 2:05am On Jan 02, 2020
thatigboman:
Afonja ashawo. Let's say it as it is
Afrocandy? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Damn, she’s got wide & weak pussy wall.

It’s alright, she will be fine in the end.

I don’t even know the girl, what does she do for a living?

She fvcks big men
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by neuroboy4: 2:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Hippocrate....
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 02, 2020
Jo soapy,sister e jo soapy.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by uninspired07: 2:51am On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

She fvcks big men

No wonder she has a wide Vjayjay.

And someone will marry her in future?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by cgniyi(m): 2:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Nairaland, are you getting paid for promo?
It's all good
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

No wonder she has a wide Vjayjay.

And someone will marry her in future?

She sef know say nobody fit marry am.

Fvck tool for life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by omoadeleye(m): 3:00am On Jan 02, 2020
recievesense:
One Chilled beer for anyone with the video. I need to check something before the council of elders accept her apologies.

https://twitter.com/updateboyz_/status/1212448407933083649?s=20

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by oboy81: 3:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:
We now need to see this video, for those of us that never heard about this story previously ..........
Lmao you said what?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Lexusgs430: 3:37am On Jan 02, 2020
oboy81:

Lmao you said what?

I don see the yeye video, not worth the whole of the 7 seconds....... Wasted apology.......... wink

Nice fingernails though....... wink
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by uninspired07: 3:52am On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

She sef know say nobody fit marry am.

Fvck tool for life!

Lol.....never say never ooooo. Plenty money miss road guys dey dis Nigeria wey go marry her ooo.

I am sure she will be expensive to marry & there are plenty yahoo boys that will gladly marry her.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by biddostandard: 4:13am On Jan 02, 2020
ahnie:
Common sense z a very beautiful flower that does not grow in everyone's garden!
so true sis
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by jameel6: 4:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Check YouTube, she's got a pink pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Height of nollywood stars ft/inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.