Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself (90680 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by TheSourcerer: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sweetcassy:
Looking for where to sell & purchase your items faster? Why don’t you visit www.WeSellFaster.com.ng
www.WeSellFaster.com.ng it’s a Nigerian marketplace where individuals, business owners/vendors can sell & purchase, render professional services.
It also bridges the gap between buyers and sellers with a stress free transactions.
Follow@sellfaster.ng for more details.
thunder rape you

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
TheSourcerer:
question
How does she get money from this stunt now?
yes. More customer for olosho work and more followers on insta

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by TheSourcerer: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yes. More customer for olosho work and more followers on insta
Hmm I believe so .

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by gulfer: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Audio video, who has seen the video .... attention seeking twàt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by TUANKU(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
The video is just 4 seconds, am genuinely disappointed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by TUANKU(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
gulfer:
Audio video, who has seen the video .... attention seeking Arrow
I have seen it. Someone posted it earlier before it was taken down. I have it.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by JasperVII(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
How do I get my hands on that video? It's needed
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by AreaFada2: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Never heard of her.

Why should anybody even care about her pics or videos, implicit or explicit? shocked shocked
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Alexaonfleek: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Why is she apologizing to us
It's her body,wetin concern is?

She should apologize to her body and to God.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Kobicove(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Good!

You got the attention you wanted now buzz off! undecided
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by BlueRayDick: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2020
A good Samaritan should upload it on data file host and share link Jàre.

Me.i just want to check whether she is fair inside out. I wan check if no be only her face fair ni o

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Enemyofpeace: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Oloshos calling themselves celebrities
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Lexusgs430: 12:33am On Jan 02, 2020
We now need to see this video, for those of us that never heard about this story previously ..........
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by hotmolo(m): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2020
mn
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by moshino(m): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Where is the video

I have the video.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by saibuhari(m): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2020
https://www..com/talk/topic,417715.0.html

Ronke Tiamiyu video. Shameless lady.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Sagay212: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Which nolly wood actress. Which movie she act.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by noCAP(m): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Can someone pls post the fvcking video already! angry
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by BlastAfonja: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2020
eni4real:
A Marlian Spotted!!!
This Marlian rubbish will soon die down and faze out like others before it, cos the owner got no real music talent to sustain it.. Fvck off!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2020
TUANKU:
The video is just 4 seconds, am genuinely disappointed.
7 seconds
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by KennieKingOba(m): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2020
apology accepted..
Next patient pls!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2020
GraGra247:
Etinosa kind of apology - apologizing for letting the world know who you truly are without giving a crap.

God bless your mother!

Its all for fame!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by sprints1: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Nollywood Actress Ronke Tiamiyu has apologized for posting explicit video of self. The actress claim the video of her masturbating on snap chat was in error and she is very unhappy about it. She also apologized to those who found the video offensive. She however insists life must go on and hopes to forget this sad error she ended the year 2019 with.

instead of her wasting her time doing soapy help me tell her I am available..will brush her pistons till she greases no more..

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2020
i thought all these foolishness ended in 2019
ehn attention seeking at its best

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2020
recievesense:
One Chilled beer for anyone with the video. I need to check something before the council of elders accept her apologies.

wink

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2020
recievesense:
One Chilled beer for anyone with the video. I need to check something before the council of elders accept her apologies.

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by ChiefSweetus: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Advert.

If you know, you know undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself by knowhowk: 12:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Your life your decision.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Height of nollywood stars ft/inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.