Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59911 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by criuze(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
susiivy:

I'll like you to guide me on this

I think am interested in the condom bis
but what's brand is it goldcircle
and you contact please mine is 08159082012
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Alkason: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Safeplux:
With 400k you can get 1000pieces of Original Nivea products....

A lotion of nivea is sold for #1500.

Let's say you supply at wholesale price of #1300 per one.

That means 1000pieces is #1,3mil.

Note this nivea is not the mushin products...
Direct from Germany...

Also condom business is there... You buy for 45nair 3in1pack. And sell for #100 or #150. Depends...

Also lighter business
You buy #20, sell at #50.

All this business's requires distributorship marketing and mobility.
You supply to every shops you see around that deals with this items.

They are so many other business to go I to...

Choose supply and distributorship today...

Can you link me up on how to get all these products.?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Sambai65(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Britishcoins:
Well since everyone is typing, let me too share my testimony, I started boutique business with just 140k working capital, that is after renting and fixtures.
Today I have goods of 600k and more cash, I made atleast 8k profit daily but my problem is how to save . The reason is because every kobo now has big values for new goods....
I made my first million from ponzi and admob, unfortunately all this ones are no longer lucrative...
My plan this year is to save 4k daily for 6 months and rent bigger boutiques...

Customers are always available plus I am single and just clocked 26 years... No unnecessary expenses, I don't drink, smoke or womanize, from shop to church and to Lagos weekly...
Funny thing I still live with married friend in his flat not that I don't have money to rent but I know those girls want to come more closer to me...
I have many plans this year....

God bless the founders of internet, I made fortunes from it...
Another source of my capital was traders moni I really make money from those Aboki from cashing out their 10k loans. .
I am now too busy at shop no time to operate phone again but I love the stress though
you mean boutique business still profitable?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Britishcoins(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sambai65:
you mean boutique business still profitable?
No business that is not profitable if only you have passion for it.
Another important thing is having a nice location and good stuff....
Businesses is more profitable than white cola jobs the only negative aspect of it is disaster...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Sambai65(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Britishcoins:

No business that is not profitable if only you have passion for it.
Another important thing is having a nice location and good stuff....
Businesses is more profitable than white cola jobs the only negative aspect of it is disaster...
thanks you bro,can i have your signature
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by opeyemix: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Which business dey down in 2021 abeg.... Preferably offline business that's profitable
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Floda: 6:48pm On May 22, 2021
criuze:

I think am interested in the condom bis

but what's brand is it goldcircle

and you contact please mine is 08159082012

Big man... Did the condom business work out?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by 10kgod(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2021
Made mine in 2021. And it's from cryptocurrency. Right now crypto is in bearish mode. I need to find something else doing. I'm yet to find solution to this..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Zhirinovsky: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello I am interested in this business.

I already have a fully registered company. Can we talk?
litubow:
I work in a chinese quarry company which is time taking but also manage to run an aggregates business (gravel, granite and dust to be precise) I started the business last year and made 200k in my first deal within 6weeks was like wao but involve large capital if base on contract but I need someone who is more free than me to patner with.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AetA: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
Hello I am interested in this business.

I already have a fully registered company. Can we talk?

When you talk let me know please, am also interested
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2021
obamartins:
Consistency is the key, you can't do well if you jump from one endeavor to another. Get something doing and be good at it. It is about working and praying.

2019 was indeed my year of Dominion. Made over $14,000 from Writing. This 2020 which is my year of Breaking Limits and operating in the order of the Chinese Bamboo, it's going to be mad money.

Thank you JESUS for Wisdom, thank you Holy Spirit for Direction. Thank you God for helping me break the backbone of poverty in my life.

Please how did you get started? Links, books or anything, if you'd be of help.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by emperoracro(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2022
YOU ARE STILL HERE?��

AfroAgroPower:
I stumbled upon this thread and have been following up on it for quite a while.

This thread reminds me of the good old days when myself (djdoxx) , Ymodulus, Plaetton, Pavore9, Emperoracro and the likes used to enlighten Africans on the benefits of attaining financial wealth through Agriculture, Exportation and Importation.

A lot of us became less active on nairaland and are very much keen to other online and offline establishments.

However, personally; as a Social Entrepreneur and Writer; I earned my first millions during my NYSC as an Agricultural Merchant and Mini-Importation Strategist.

Unlike many other Corp members who never appreciated the Beauty of Nature in the villages they were posted to; I took into the interest and advantage of supplying cheaply harvested produces of plantain and palm oil in the villages where I served @ Aafin Akoko, in Ondo State and I transported these produces to Lagos State to supply at a higher price slightly below the normal price people buy them for. I made some good thousand naira running these merchandize.

As a Forum and Educative Writer; I taught nairalanders my business and practical adventures - my pains, my gains. I shared my experiences.

This connected me to more Agricultural and Business Inclined Individuals on Nairaland. A few of them; we engaged in Bitcoins transactions that consistently profited everyone.

I learnt how to Do Importation Business here on Nairaland from Ymodulus far back during my NYSC. A dollar at that time was about 125 naira.

I was able to earn millions from importation business which I learnt while reading through a Forum Thead here on nairaland. Quite a lot of people as at that time were also into importation of various items but selling these items were difficult for them. Knowing this already; what I did was categorically source for "Solutional Items" and strategically sell them in Nigeria.

Some of these items were: Solar Power banks (help charge phones without electricity with the use of the sun as solar energy), Magnetic Fuel Savers (helps reduce the usage of fuel in vehicles, cookers and machines), Tank tops for women and children, Human Hair etc.

Why all these parables?

You see; the truth is any one can make as much as he or she wants so far you commit yourself to whatever you know works for you.

I have been into various businesses because of my Nature of person. I am very adventurous and have managed many businesses from zero. The truth here for everyone to know is that "Hard times will come for you at any course you chose to drift towards; but you have got to have the Spirit of Winning and Enjoy whatever you do so that when Hard Times come your way; You just smile and merry as you know better that they come to strengthen you through your journey of Life."

The Ultimate Priority for you to harness so much wealth is to firstly - "Know Thyself."

Once you Know and Do You; wealth and satisfaction follows.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:26am On May 16, 2022
emperoracro:
YOU ARE STILL HERE?��

Emperoracro....

My Goodness.

Where have you been ?

The Palm Oil Millionaire.

I've missed you on here... A lot of you oldies....pavore9, Ymodulus, Johnnydon22, and Many others.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by emperoracro(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Emperoracro....

My Goodness.

Where have you been ?

The Palm Oil Millionaire.

I've missed you on here... A lot of you oldies....pavore9, Ymodulus, Johnnydon22, and Many others.

I have been around. How are you doing?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 3:27pm On May 16, 2022
emperoracro:

I have been around. How are you doing?

Very well, Kingest. How do we reach out on WhatsApp?

My contact is on my bio.

I'll be expecting.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by emperoracro(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Very well, Kingest. How do we reach out on WhatsApp?

My contact is on my bio.

I'll be expecting.

I will send a Message to you on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nongovernmental: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Truly, The Best Investment is The Investment You Make On Yourself.

Skills Acquisition is not enough. Many people have acquired basic and digital skills without any Good financial result to show for it.

Learning How To SELL Your Skills is All that matters.

In Today's World; No matter What You do; You should learn The Skills of Trading Cryptocurrencies Profitably. This has made many people especially Drop-outs Multi-Millionaires as I've seen.

You should learn to do better in Today's World of Digitization. Even Yahoo boys (scammers) are getting Smarter than Most Academical Graduates and Employees simply because They are Always More Action Oriented and Risk Takers.

It is my advice to everyone to earn digitally and internationally through The Crypto and NFT Markets as these are the best avenues to earn Massive and Passive Profits in this Metaverse World of Today.

I'll do well to post about a recent Crypto Financial Update which interested people can tap into and benefit from.

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nongovernmental: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Nongovernmental:
Truly, The Best Investment is The Investment You Make On Yourself.

Skills Acquisition is not enough. Many people have acquired basic and digital skills without any Good financial result to show for it.

Learning How To SELL Your Skills is All that matters.

In Today's World; No matter What You do; You should learn The Skills of Trading Cryptocurrencies Profitably. This has made many people especially Drop-outs Multi-Millionaires as I've seen.

You should learn to do better in Today's World of Digitization. Even Yahoo boys (scammers) are getting Smarter than Most Academical Graduates and Employees simply because They are Always More Action Oriented and Risk Takers.

It is my advice to everyone to earn digitally and internationally through The Crypto and NFT Markets as these are the best avenues to earn Massive and Passive Profits in this Metaverse World of Today.

I'll do well to post about a recent Crypto Financial Update which interested people can tap into and benefit from.

Don't waste your precious time online just reading news.

Learn to Invest in Yourself Digitally and Cryptographically:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Read the thread below:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

The 6-6-6 Coins Report:

As Analysed by The Maildrops Portal:

With the Revolotto coin already shooting 1134.65% within the last 24 hours; we are all ahead in good profits with Our Bullish Coins Selection.

However;

Since we are still losing momentum on the other coins, we have to calculate Net Profit from the Profit and Losses of All The Coins Selection which we made.

Mathematically;

- 1.62 + 0.13 - 10.38 -41.74 -16.87 + 18.32 + 1.13 + 1134.65 - 25.95 - 14.60 = 1,043.07%

So;

Financially;

If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $12 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $10.4307.

In the same vein, If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $120 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $104.307.

Right Now;
All Profits can be locked by converting Profits into Stable Coins as We Hold These Coins Further for More Profitable Outcome.

We Roll On.

The 10dollars Maildrops Portal.

The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies - The Credible, Profitable and Ultimate Ways.

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by lordparcel: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
angry
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by DikeCmax: 9:17am On May 23, 2023
mustafaa:
I didn't make a million naira last year but I was making real money from buying Foodstuffs in North and selling in the Southern part of Nigeria. Honestly, I never knew the value of what was wasting away around me, until a friend introduced me to this business. I made 850k within 4 months before I traveled.
But this year, I'll be making my first trip tomorrow and my target is to reach that millionaire status before the first half of this year.

The same opportunities abound in your location too, just find a way of making money out of it.

Good luck to us all!

Please how do I start this foodstuff business, and where to get the goods, Tnx.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by eddyosas12(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kachifo3:

pm me let's reason
hello bro can will reason
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by WhoDeyHause: 1:36am On Oct 10, 2023
Coming back to this thread, wow men how time flies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Tang Jian: Story Of How Former Millionaire Turned Sausage Seller (Photos) / How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.