Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones (45641 Views)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / Top 3 Features In Iphone X Which Some Android Users Wished They Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Simplecity(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2020
oshe11:
Whatsapp was IT until Twitter took over thanks to Tacha
lol....in ya dream ...
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Osanoghodua1: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2020
Whatsapp will stop working by January 24th on Windows phone. Currently, it seems new accounts can't be created.
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2020
yes, planned obsolescence, they just want us to buy higher versions like nougat and oreo, nothing about security.

waitibg for something to replace watsapp.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by eclectic90: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2020
SolarKing1:
Up Oppo! grin
Xiaomi chickens can choke now that OPPO is taking over! Oppo A9 2020 with whipping 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 5,000mah Battery, etc. for just 82k. Xiaomi better produce similar specs for same affordable price if they want to hold the massive market in 2020.
This your oppo can be compared to the Xiaomi redmi note 8, not even the note 8 pro. The redmi note 8 is even cheaper than it and has a more premium look and feel than your oppo. They are tricking you with 8gb Ram and compromising in resolution and other things. With a good processor, you only need about 4gb ram and around 3000mah battery. Every other thing Na jara

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by dangoteinlaw: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Chinedumsimpero:
hahaha u are insulting me abi
Foool
lol not like that, after all u didn't steal it nah. but what pisses me off is that ecosystem y'all trying to build as if it still won't one day fade away. When BB was on board I was the first in my whole long street to get a white bold 5, as in eh I took all my IT savings plus that week salary and threw everything for the phone but today I saw someone buy it for 1k. Abeg all these na use and drop bro, no time
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Surfacebaba: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2020
hmmmm OK what about people using infinix product?are there affected also?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Finchmgh: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2020
Buy Email lists from us at a very cheap price and expose your Business to the world.

We all know that email marketing is a great way to promote your products or services. With email leads you’ll get tons of new clients, sorted by region and interests.

Powered by the highest quality business and consumer databases, these solutions includes: All countries E-mail Address, E-mail Targeted Lists.

Contact us:
fuscomatin@gmail.com
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by dietola01(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2020
SolarKing1:
Up Oppo! grin
Xiaomi chickens can choke now that OPPO is taking over! Oppo A9 2020 with whipping 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 5,000mah Battery, etc. for just 82k. Xiaomi better produce similar specs for same affordable price if they want to hold the massive market in 2020.
. Is this for real?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by stano2(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Amuatulu:
When there's GB WhatsApp for Android with amazing features!

Who cares undecided
no need for the announcement, before it gets banned again

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by sprints1: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2020
I think telegram is more matured and better than WhatsApp it is easier tonpromote your business on telegram than WhatsApp I think publicity and brand management and capital is the reason for their setback seriously their Ade some features on telegram that I love that whatapp doesn't have.. Like self destruct message some cool stuffs like bot
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Carlyboi(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Finchmgh:
Buy Email lists from us at a very cheap price and expose your Business to the world.

We all know that email marketing is a great way to promote your products or services. With email leads you’ll get tons of new clients, sorted by region and interests.

Powered by the highest quality business and consumer databases, these solutions includes: All countries E-mail Address, E-mail Targeted Lists.

Contact us:
fuscomatin@gmail.com
and how much are they selling for?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by luluosas(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na waoh. They killed Blackberry. Now they are killing Windows. No permanent friend, no permanent enemy, only permanent INTEREST lasts in life. It is well
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Finchmgh: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Carlyboi:
and how much are they selling for?

It depends on the number of email lists and the targets.
For example we have target emails from:
UK
USA
Canada
Switzerland etc.
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Spino6(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Me wey no get andriod phone wetin concern me dey, abeg shift joor make i der flex my nokia 200 as if tomorrow no der.
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Quality20(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Richnero:
Are people still using android version 2.33 phones?
. no b d one we get we go use? abi u get anyone to give us?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by rocknation62(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
GoodBoi1:
WhatsApp
The way some pple pronounce it ehen....u will hear

Whazapp
Whatsup
Wazup...etc

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Carlyboi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Finchmgh:

It depends on the number of email lists and the targets.
For example we have target emails from:
UK
USA
Canada
Switzerland etc.
oh ok
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Obdk: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wonder how person go still dey use WhatsApp when thr is gbwhatsapp..... WhatsApp is depressing, upgrade to gbwhatsapp
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Obdk: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wonder how person go still dey use WhatsApp when thr is gbwhatsapp..... WhatsApp is depressing, upgrade to gbwhatsapp.....

Can tell u wen anyone ur friends come online.. Status look like Instagram story

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
gcey2k:

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/whatsapp-update-latest-iphone-android-version-ios-not-working-a9265206.html?amp
it won't happen. Then we will introduce another social media chatting tips..

I hate nonsense
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by oshe11: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Simplecity:
lol....in ya dream ...
Was talking about ME though
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by peterpe(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
as long e no affect me
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Dinirojones(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Who still uses those phones? Thats how even iPhone 7 users will be hyping themselves "iOS gang". Any iPhone with home button is out of town!!
so I should troway my iPhone because it as a home button ....weldone , Steve Jobs assistant...
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by pyrex23(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Who still uses those phones? Thats how even iPhone 7 users will be hyping themselves "iOS gang". Any iPhone with home button is out of town!!

8plus is better than your x.
And most people prefer the home button. angry
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by PapaAdanna: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Are there still windows phones?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by dangoteinlaw: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
pyrex23:

8plus is better than your x.
And most people prefer the home button. angry
arguments apart u are right, even apple themselves admitted that iPhone 8 plus was the best thing after iPhone 6, the iPhone X is just home button elimination plus tilting the camera 45degree. But come on man that huge benzel on 8plus is a huge turn off, I mean like seriously, u still carry that around when even low budget Androids have a full screen or at least a year drop? That's wack
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Olamsoh: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
The best Chat app so far.
slimmax:
Telegram rocks
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Olamsoh: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
This cool, how did you get it?
Obdk:
Wonder how person go still dey use WhatsApp when thr is gbwhatsapp..... WhatsApp is depressing, upgrade to gbwhatsapp.....

Can tell u wen anyone ur friends come online.. Status look like Instagram story
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by zakir007(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Now they got you hooked on the app, get ready to pay for it; proof positive that altruism is as alien to the Caucasian races as logic is to the black man grin

Hahahahaha so logic is alien to the black race?
You have finished us
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Obdk: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Olamsoh:
This cool, how did you get it?
Download from here
https://androidwaves.com/download-gbwhatsapp-pro/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Else Do You Do With Your phone Apart From These Things? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research / How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.