Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! (1135 Views)

A Nairalander Requires Honest Answers From Nairalanders / Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders / Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by cuteass1(f): 8:10am On May 28, 2007
Yep, its 28th may and you're a year older.

On behalf of Nairalanders, I wish you a wonderful birthday. Hope the day today brings smiles to your face and joy to your heart and may the peace of the Lord be with you always.

Its your day, so enjoy dear, let no one take that away from you.
We wish you many more successful and fulfilling years, and may your heart desires be granted, AMEN!!!!

In norwegian we say "GRATULERE MED DAGEN", Happy birthday cheesy

Lets make a toast: " to Youngies" . . *and we all raise our glasses* HIP HIP HIP . . HURRAYYYYYYY, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by cuteass1(f): 8:12am On May 28, 2007
Today is your day to celebrate

Today is your day to celebrate
your day to be the star
so let the ones you love all cheer
and say how special you are

A year of fun and happiness
is my birthday wish for you
You are someone special
and your birthday should be too!

Happy Birthday!!!

Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by ronnieslimz(f): 9:36am On May 28, 2007
Hey! youngies, here is just wishin u a hApY bAfFdAy av a colourful celebration and a progressive nu'yr. . Cheers kiss kiss

Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by OmoEko1(f): 1:06am On May 30, 2007
Happy Birthday kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by haywhy(m): 1:09am On May 30, 2007
Hey dawg, I just dropped by to wish you a happy birthday! May it be full of achievements.
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by omogenaija(f): 1:34am On May 30, 2007
happy birthday ur life will be good in jesus name i pray
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by marlet01(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2007
@ Akola

You see the goal in Highbury was a controversial goal "Agreed", but remember it was that kind of goal United scored @ lilles bossom and it was counted.

I agree there were alot of controversial games officiated by Poll but i bet you that he wasn't as bad as Maureen claims he was.

Before maureen came to the EPL, Poll has been in the game already though there was not much complain about him like we see now.

Like i said, He is controversial but he has tried as a referee, But thank God his case is different from that of "Andeas Frisk" wink
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by marlet01(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2007
sorry, a slight error from my system.

happy birthday too

And am suprised u ain't here yet

Can some1 give him the link pls?
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by zigbo(f): 12:21am On May 31, 2007
@cuteass wat a nice buddy u are u try to reach out on almost every one's birthday how nice[i]admirable[/i]

happy birthday to youngies!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by chiogo(f): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
awwwww, am sorry. am late but not too late, right? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Youngies from chiogo with best wishes!

am so mad am late but oh well, best wishes to all my may people (special people) grin kiss peace!
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by youngies(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2007
I didn't expect this wonderful treatment. I feel so so so  honoured.

Well, to tell the truth why I was not here early enough, I had bad a hang-over  wink

Cute-ass you are an angel

@Omo-Eko, chiogo, omogenaija, zigbo, marleto1 and  haywhy I love you all.
Don't think I have forgotten to share my birthday cake, expect it any moment from now.

Oh God I'm so loved! cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by chiogo(f): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2007
hmmm, why only my name gotta be spelt wrong?. lol, am just jokin'. it's all good! hope u had fun?
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by OmoEko1(f): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2007
LOL you this girl wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by youngies(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
chiogo:

hmmm, why only my name gotta be spelt wrong?. lol, am just jokin'. it's all good! hope u had fun?

Sorry Chiogo, it was my bad . . . I have since corrected it. wink
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by chiogo(f): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2007
ok, cool grin
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by ronnieslimz(f): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2007
youngies:

Cute-ass you are an angel
@Omo-Eko, chiogo, omogenaija, zigbo, marleto1 and haywhy I love you all.
Don't think I have forgotten to share my birthday cake, expect it any moment from now.

Oh God I'm so loved! cheesy cheesy
Oga oo!!! so im this so small to be noticed too abi? grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Youngies, From Nairalanders! by ajayi1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
Na wa o!!! Smally

(1) (Reply)

Attention. The Nuclear Plant In Japan Has Just Exploded. / A 1914 Mistake. I Blame Zik! / Ocean Surge: Keep Off Beaches, Lagos Warns - Pm News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.