Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,099 members, 7,863,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode (795 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Exposed With Proof / Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos β€” Ohanaeze / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by Jadsy01(f): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2020
ormer Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has alleged that there is a major conspiracy to murder him. He said the conspiracy has been exposed with solid evidence as those involved have been identified and will hear from him soon.β€œThe conspiracy to murder me has been exposed with solid evidence. Those that are involved have been identified. The attempt to cover their tracks have failed. The matter has gone to the highest level. All those involved will hear from us SOON.I shall not die.Ur agent has failed,” he tweeted.

Read more via Ekomiamiblog -https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/01/02/a-conspiracy-to-murder-me-has-been-exposed-with-solid-evidence-femi-fani-kayode-alleges/

cc Mynd44, Dominique

Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by Olalan(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Craving for attention
Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by Dikegodspower(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2020
hm. nawa o. this new year? odikwa egwu o

1 Like

Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by ClitRaider: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2020
FFK
Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2020
Nwoke nkea sef...Cho Cho choo choo choo ka nwanyi
Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by aolawale025: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Won't say its not real. Things happen anyhow in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by tartar9(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Who would want to murder a being as inconsequential as FFK sad

1 Like

Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by jumper524(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2020
U think say if them wan kill you e hard?? Gentle man, The president don't even know you so stop craving attention..
Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by Ibegtodiffer: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Buhari may not necessarily want to kill FFK! FFK is to me, not the biggest problem the President will want attended to. But can you say same for those who think they love Buhari more than himself? No.
Deji was attacked. It most definitely was not planned by Buhari. But those mumu wey think say them know wetin dey Buhari mind pass Buhari himself can do anything (yet Baba no go notice them).
Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by Adblg0610: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2020
It is either a new year dummy to crave attention or FFK probably overrates himself. He has been relegated to political oblivion like the CUPP, Obasanjo,Saraki,Dogara, Atiku,etc. I sincerely sympathise with him over his predicament,lt is similar to a scene in a Glo advert,when Aunty AMEBO,after a lenghty chat on phone,suddenly discovered that the market was over and deserted,she became flabbergasted and frightened but in FFK's version of the advert,he shouted because Buhari's land border closure has badly affected his smuggling business.
Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by alizma: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Who still remember how this guy claimed to have all evidence of how INEC server was manipulated in favour of Buhari?
Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by orisa37: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode is too young for that kind of Conspiracy and Jealousy. So please stop the nonsense.
Re: 'A Conspiracy To Murder Me Has Been Exposed With Solid Evidence' - Fani Kayode by chozzy: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2020

Very possible its real

(1) (Reply)

Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office / Moment 7 Armed Thieves Scaled A Fence And Broke Into Homes To Rob In Yola / After Disobeying Several Peace Moves, Gov. Obaseki Sets Up own Peace Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.