Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,487 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (86421 Views)

Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Skillsnigeria: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
That's nice of them grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by NEODON(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
EvelynSA:
Happy birthday to me
Grateful for the gift of life
more wins and many more happy years dear. Have a blast

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by iswallker(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
love is always beautiful - at the beginning - before real responsibility and fatigue sets in.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin
TheGiftedOne:
Spiff spiff "the official clown of the family" is gonna be the official head of a family. Inside life!

grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Age gracefully..

EvelynSA:
Happy birthday to me
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Kennydoc(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Eminem rightly said that "everyman grows up to marry his own mother"

This is because most male children grow indescribable attachments to their moms, so for the most parts of their single lives, they pray and search for a woman that will take the place of their mom.

Many of them are lucky to do.
Only that some forget that their moms have aged and also marry an aged bride.

That in itself is a shame.
It is better to be single than to end up with a menopause bride.

That girl is at least 3 years younger than Spiff. She only has a 'big' stature (relative to Spiff). You're better than this, NwaAmaikpe.
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
princeking2:
Do you have a choice in Life? If yes, then learn to respect other people's choices.
Bye.
There is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is destruction
No be me talk am oo Na bible talk am
His choice isn't the best... Which he would likely regret later in life
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
EvelynSA:
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday dear. You look amazing. More grace to you.
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Mypeople2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
BlackHutus:

Dear Spiff is 31 Years Old oooooo
And so ? Na still small boy .But that babe is older

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebus12:

There is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is destruction

No be me talk am oo
Na bible talk am

His choice isn't the best... Which he would likely regret later in life
Haha...
This guy is funny. See how you use scripture to justify your intrusion.
Do you know that even God respects the choice of men?
Have you not seen instances in the Bible too?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
nuelzy:
I don't get... The lady looks older..

Abi spiff nah local fowl
Did he complain to you. Mind your business
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Samueltemi337(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thoseen30:
wait how old is he? that lady looks much older than him but congrats to them
He would be 31 this year
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by DNSPro: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
nuelzy:

Abi spiff nah local fowl
grin grin

I weak. O

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by DavidEsq(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Waoh Congratulations Ajibola

Let me share this with you guys though I have share it on my group...

I woke up this morning around past 6am, said my morning prayers and entered the bathroom to bath. After bathing, on my way out of the bathroom, I heard the voice say "fill the bucket with water". I turned and looked at the bucket and again wondered why I should fill the bucket with water when we do have the water running 24/7. So I opened the tap and immediately closed it again thinking there's no need for that. Our water runs 24/7. I heard again fill the bucket. I paused and was still wondering why, so I stepped out of the bathroom without filling the bucket.
An hour ago the keeper in the house made me spicy noodles and egg. I had it with an apple drink. I don't like spicy food but she's new and didn't know. I ate it like that because I was hungry.
10 minutes ago, I had the urge to poo obviously the spice were beginning to have its effect on me. So I rushed into the toilet to poo, by the time I was done, I pressed the flusher but lo and behold there was no water coming out. I pressed and pressed no water�. I opened the whole taps to see what was wrong, there was no water not even a drop.
I asked myself what could be wrong?
It's strange!
I went down to check the taps but there was no water. I have to flush...
While I was feeling bad and thinking of where to get water, I heard again, "You have started again. I told you to fill the bucket but you disobeyed. This is a year of Obedience".
Then I said "I'm sorry".
I carried that same bucket now, went out to look for water to flush.

Moral of my story-

Being Led by the Spirit is the greatest thing that can happen to any believer, take that voice seriously and don't neglect it...

continue in your hallucination

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Thoseen30(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Samueltemi337:
He would be 31 this year
wow and he looks pretty young sha

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
I tire for una mata sef o, na to get big body nai person take old?

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by oochi123(f): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Congratulations spiff. I just love his smile..
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
congrats..funny guy in the johnsons cheesy
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thoseen30:
wait how old is he?
that lady looks much older than him
but congrats to them

probly he likes them older

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Nickymichy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Official clown of d family....will ds lady ever take him serious?.... Cos I don't think d guy will fit in any role aside d mumu role wey him dey play....chain...inside life really
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by deavicky(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
nuelzy:

Abi spiff nah local fowl
she not older, she is looking older to u because u see spiff as a small boy.
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by OnyesomJ(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na Spiff Make me Like To Dey watch the THE JOHNSON••

*Congratulations Bro*
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by nobone(f): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Your advice is so apt! Big lesson Learnt. Thanks and happy new year.
1mrprolific7:
Welcome to Year 2020.

If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around.
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Kevinsamba: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
U have changed my life this 2020
U just wrote my life though I don't engage in tribal masochism
I am going to change and be more productive thanks alot.
1mrprolific7:
Welcome to Year 2020.

If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around.
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Kingrexyl(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
phyya:

Stop. Quoting. Me!
Lol I'm only telling you the truth, no offense, besides this is a faceless public forum and I can quote you 100 times or more if i like. grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by Alezy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
nuelzy:

Abi spiff nah local fowl
oga that guy don old o. Abi na cos him get small pikin face?
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by djoe21(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebus12:
Forget that joy and peace of mind Fallacy

A man in his right senses shouldn't date a lady he isn't at least 5 years older than talk more of thinking of even taking her as a bride
To think that this dude... Is now planning to marry his aunt baffles me
Are there no younger ladies out there who can still give him that Joy, and peace of mind he desires

Tufiakwa...

Is it your marriage? He has made his choice and has his reasons, how does it affect you? If you can't be happy for him, just scroll to the next topic undecided
Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by djoe21(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
xcelentattitude:
All these people crying and shouting that the lady is older sef undecided

Who knows are age among you all. You are basing your assertions on pictures that where snapped from some awkward angles.

The dude naturally has baby face and that would make any lady look older than him. He could even pass for a secondary school dude sef.

And he could also be a local fowl too just like someone mentioned earlier. Short guys like that usually carry age.

Even if the lady is older than him, is it not his choice? How does it affect us?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures by ace05(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Waoh Congratulations Ajibola

Let me share this with you guys though I have shared it on my group...

I woke up this morning around past 6am, said my morning prayers and entered the bathroom to bath. After bathing, on my way out of the bathroom, I heard the voice say "fill the bucket with water". I turned and looked at the bucket and again wondered why I should fill the bucket with water when we do have the water running 24/7. So I opened the tap and immediately closed it again thinking there's no need for that. Our water runs 24/7. I heard again fill the bucket. I paused and was still wondering why, so I stepped out of the bathroom without filling the bucket.
An hour ago the keeper in the house made me spicy noodles and egg. I had it with an apple drink. I don't like spicy food but she's new and didn't know. I ate it like that because I was hungry.
10 minutes ago, I had the urge to poo obviously the spice were beginning to have its effect on me. So I rushed into the toilet to poo, by the time I was done, I pressed the flusher but lo and behold there was no water coming out. I pressed and pressed no water�. I opened the whole taps to see what was wrong, there was no water not even a drop.
I asked myself what could be wrong?
It's strange!
I went down to check the taps but there was no water. I have to flush...
While I was feeling bad and thinking of where to get water, I heard again, "You have started again. I told you to fill the bucket but you disobeyed. This is a year of Obedience".
Then I said "I'm sorry".
I carried that same bucket now, went out to look for water to flush.

Moral of my story-

Being Led by the Spirit is the greatest thing that can happen to any believer, take that voice seriously and don't neglect it...

Seriously, did this really happen? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Actually Slept With Victoria Kimani Severally? / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Hushpuppi's Story Is On Skysports News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.