Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children (86598 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ceetowl: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Nigerian football legend Jay-Jay Okocha poses with his wife and children for New Year's family photos

Nigerian football legend, Jay-Jay Okocha was pictured posing with his wife Nkechi and their two children Daniella and A-Jay Okocha for New Year's family photos.

See photos below.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by emaxjey(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2020
wink.. lovely family..baba God pick my call too..2020 sad

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by dawnomike(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
A legend with a lovely family devoid of controversies

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Petersamuel8(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
To think this guy never won the AFCON player of the year is hilarious, overrated outside Africa but underrated in Africa

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
That him pikin too resemble iwobi

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ruggedtimi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jay jay marry woman there oh... damn. While I was playing chess online with a guy from Kazakhstan, this guy kept asking me about Jay Jay okocha

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Lamasta(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
When You succeed in your life's endeavours nature has a way of celebrating your success.....

Cute family cheesygrin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Roon9(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
So good they named him twice

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Prettiedame: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
The son looks like Iwobi

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by tolumizzy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
He try
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by eedimo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
It's always good to think of family first.
What a great family on camera.
Na God know how dem dey live 4 hauz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Odunolumide(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice family

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ayomilore: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Prettiedame:
The son looks like Iwobi

They are cousins.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by zolapower: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
JJ always posting like he wants to play free kick, don't know y he resigned so quickly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Christafarian(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Will that boy remove that mopping stick rubbish from his head?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by SarakiBukola: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Petersamuel8:
To think this guy never won the AFCON player of the year is hilarious, overrated outside Africa but underrated in Africa

Big Jay Jay fan here.

He never deserved it more than Samuel Etoo Fils.

We Nigerians actually overhyped him.

Leadership on the field means a lot.

The AFCON trophy was on the line in 2000. A final played in Lagos.

Winner takes all. The trophy would be taken permanently.

Cameroun came to beat us at home. Yes, Ikpeba's penalty was disputed... yes, Okocha almost completed a comeback. But we were 0-2 in Lagos!

5 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Igbo man was robbed for years,same politically,he made money more than AFCON shit

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by oloriLFC(f): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
His son like his nephew, Alex Iwobi

13 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by ideaz: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
I think sense was and still one of his skills.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Ekwuite82: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
The word should be highly rated outside Africa.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by doggedfighter(f): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
His wife is just too beautiful. Ageless diva

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why is the daughter looking like half bag of garry?watcanfa

5 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by emmasege: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
To the Poverty-stricken People Association of Nigeria (PPAN) who still dey born like rats, come and learn a lesson o.

Here's a man who can afford polygamy and many children, yet he chose to have only two kids.

It seems poor people like to console themselves about their poverty by having many children.

If you've got 2 kids, go and do family planning and start investing in the future of those kids. Nigeria has got no plan for anyone.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by channel361: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
I was trying to test my husband with my best friend but now they are getting married

A woman simply identified as Betsy has narrated her relationship problem to a love doctor, asking for help on what to do. According to her she was just testing her husband whom was married to her for the past 4- year using her best friend, but the game has turned into an organized wedding plan between her husband and her best friend.

According to her she wrote:
Hello Osigwe, Happy new year to you and all our fans worldwide. My name is Betsy and I am presently married to my husband, Ken for four years. We are yet to have kids. In the past four years, I have been providing for my family which is made up of my husband and I.... Read more � https:///2MQcqcW
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by emmydee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Why is the son not playing soccer?
Just asking cos it looks strange!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by mymadam(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
ceetowl:
Nigerian football legend Jay-Jay Okocha poses with his wife and children for New Year's family photos

Nigerian football legend, Jay-Jay Okocha was pictured posing with his wife Nkechi and their two children Daniella and A-Jay Okocha for New Year's family photos.

See photos below.

shocked Abeg, which woman be d wifey nah

5 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by RedBlackPepper: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Once a legend; forever a legend. Lovely family you got Jayjay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Lovelife433(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
the idiot of a son will not like to play ball since his father money is enough.

6 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children by Numerouno94(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
After Messi nd Ronaldinho, this is my favorite alltym best footballer.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 (0 - 2) On 29th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.