Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge (72687 Views)

Buhari Commissioned Dangi Interchange Flyover Constructed By Ganduje In Kano / Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Daddyboy21: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dinirojones:
Chaii .....see how nice it is .....u need to see the roads that animal who calls himself the road master in delta is building..its appalling nd disappointing,even with all the allocations nd huge NDDC funds flying around in those oil producing states the roads connecting them are terrible.......
mind your tongue, when you say "those oil producing States" please exclude Akwa ibom. go there and see things for yourself
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by NGpatriot: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ganduje built the longest flyover bridge in Nigeria.

Got to give it to this man, he's truly the best.

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by NGpatriot: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Abduljabbar1313(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Tobiwakawaka:
This is another project of the Ganduje-led administration in Kano.
The bridge is located at Dangi round about, Zoo road and obviously almost completed.

Forget it, Ganduje is really working.

We are from Kano too but we don't sell Ganduje on nairaland, because he doesn't have a any plans for Kano, he just dey work as em mind dictates to him without any planning. You must be paid for this work
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by NGpatriot: 12:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Abduljabbar1313:

We are from Kano too but we don't sell Ganduje on nairaland, because he doesn't have a any plans for Kano, he just dey work as em mind dictates to him without any planning. You must be paid for this work

Abduljabbar1313:
Kano! my city my state!
up ganduje you may have a questionable character. however in terms of capital project in Nigeria you are the best governor presently.
Even your haters,( Igbos) have acknowledged this!
However, we need more projects in terms of human development, because in the area where i live i am the only one fortune to be a graduate!

Praise him today, abuse him tomorrow.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by NASTYNASOSO: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Raxxye:
North is coming up

HMMMMMMM

SEE YOUR LIFE
TELL ME OF ANY STATE IN NIGERIA THAT HAS FOUR OF SUCH PROJECTS ON GROUND

ONLY KANO

TELL ME OF ANY STATE IN NIGERIA THAT HAS BETTER INFRASTRUCTURE APART FROM ABUJA AND LAGOS

JUST GOAN DIE
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by NGpatriot: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Kano City.

3 Likes

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by NASTYNASOSO: 12:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Lorenzop:

Rubbish...my question is how does this improve the lives of ordinary Nigerians, for God's sake....am yet to see any Nigerian leader that has the foresight to undertake employment generating ventures....its the same thing from all of them, roads, roads roads...haba...what about portable water undecided undecided

HMMMMMM

YOU FONT KNOW KANO
GO AND FIND ABOUT TIGA DAM AND TSP WATER DISTRIBUTION IN KANO.
WAIT OOOO ARE YOU A ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ba7man(m): 4:26am On Jan 03, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

They are all thieves
Let's drop tribalism and religious bigotry and confront these people stealing our future together....

Borrow sense this new year
Ganduje is working and delivering infrastructure but it doesn't change the fact that he's a corrupt element.

If only you can display the same energy in calling out your own State govs too, the nation will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by OgunLegbegbe: 4:28am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Kano City.
[/s]
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by OgunLegbegbe: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Praise him today, abuse him tomorrow.

[/s]
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by OgunLegbegbe: 4:33am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Ganduje built the longest flyover bridge in Nigeria.

Got to give it to this man, he's truly the best.
[/s]
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by OgunLegbegbe: 4:33am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Beautiful.
[/s]
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Afamed: 5:35am On Jan 03, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

My governor is a thief....
I sing it like a song here
Go through my posts
That's the difference between you and I

You are here to defend terrorists and failure with a borrowed data on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments..
We will bookmark this your post for future reference
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Trillyonaire: 6:01am On Jan 03, 2020
tricksters:
Pathetic lunatic is that the reason why you can not list a single Igbo governor who is not looting the destiny of your unborn children n as a project that is comparable to what Ganduje did here ?

Apparently the lunatic is the Accuser (You).

Where did you see me say STEALING (by Igbo, Yoruba or Ganduje) is right?

Since when did a flyover become an "incomparable" project?

You probably ate your brain at some point in your poverty and it shows.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ZombieTERROR: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

No need for that
Go through my posts
It's full of kerosene drinker

I'm not like you
We have nothing in common
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Afamed: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

No need for that
Go through my posts
It's full of kerosene drinker

I'm not like you
We have nothing in common

No wonder , Ikpeazu, the sole kerosine distributor in Nigeria. Shm
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by ZombieTERROR: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

No wonder , Ikpeazu, the sole kerosine distributor in Nigeria. Shm

But he's not worse than Tinubu
The bullion van master

Expose corruption and failure
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Tobiwakawaka: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Reference:

The project commenced a long time ago prior to this government if I'm not mistaken. Continuity yes, personalising government, no. That is poor citizenship.
Get your facts right before joining conversations pls.
Thank you
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Tobiwakawaka: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2020
Uncle saint, so because of that, he shouldn't do any more good abi.
AFONJAPIG:
Eyes services to cover his track, Nigerians and short memory, in sane world this criminal fat frog would have been hung by now
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Dinirojones(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2020
Daddyboy21:
mind your tongue, when you say "those oil producing States" please exclude Akwa ibom. go there and see things for yourself
U are obviously new on this platform....u didn’t need to quote me , let’s just respect ourselves this year Biko ....
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by OgunLegbegbe: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by tricksters: 7:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Save your wail for your unborn generation.

If the flyover is comparable do avail us those we can compare it to in Igbo land, the best so far is the cracked one by Obiano. All PDP governor built nonsense as project so let's see the flyover you will compare this to ? You shameless pig.

Trillyonaire:

Apparently the lunatic is the Accuser (You).

Where did you see me say STEALING (by Igbo, Yoruba or Ganduje) is right?

Since when did a flyover become an "incomparable" project?

You probably ate your brain at some point in your poverty and it shows.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Tobiwakawaka:
Uncle saint, so because of that, he shouldn't do any more good abi.
they don't have a clueless president like you , who doesn't value the lives of his people
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

Una don come.
France road, Yankura , Niger Street all have similar fly over bridges .

am not asking for flyover, just decent roads, those places youu mentioned are under sabon gari not no mans land
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by xcelentattitude(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2020
tricksters:
Leave it, let almajiri turn it into whatever they like after all it was built buy another almajiri. It is time for you to ask your professor Igbo governor what they are doing with your money since they are not looting it abi Igbo govs are keeping your money for your unborn generation ni ?

And where in God's name did my post state that I'm Igbo. You people need to stop this ethnic bigotry this year o. Apparently, your calendar changed but your reasoning didn't.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by tricksters: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2020
Your post don't have to scream Igbo b4 any discerning mind can tell you are. Getting to no an Ipob Igbo is pretty easy inherited bigotry stink from your orifice like the sun ray, so you can't hide your bigotry n that is why you are always quick to label other bigot n haters yet your father n forefathers have been wailing only your tribe is hated by Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Kanuri Yoruba Efik Edo Malaysians South Africans Arabs Cambodians Singaporean n the list goes on n on.

xcelentattitude:

And where in God's name did my post state that I'm Igbo. You people need to stop this ethnic bigotry this year o. Apparently, your calendar changed but your reasoning didn't.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by xcelentattitude(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
tricksters:
Your post don't have to scream Igbo b4 any discerning mind can tell you are. Getting to no an Ipob Igbo is pretty easy inherited bigotry stink from your orifice like the sun ray, so you can't hide your bigotry n that is why you are always quick to label other bigot n haters yet your father n forefathers have been wailing only your tribe is hated by Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Kanuri Yoruba Efik Edo Malaysians South Africans Arabs Cambodians Singaporean n the list goes on n on.

Hmm... But Honestly speaking, you are mistaken sir.

Bad energy is not good for the start of the year.
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by tuskers: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
while my gov. Udom Emmanuel is busy breaking ground here in Akwa Ibom State since 2015. God help us
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by yollychika(f): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is stale
Re: See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge by Hallabee1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice one from him..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.