Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void (45979 Views)

Rivers: Victor Jumbo declares actions of Amaewhule-led Assembly null and void / "It is null and void": Edison Ehie Faults Rivers Assembly's Overriding Of Fubara / Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Kinikini: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
God bless these courageous judges. Thieving politicians.
quote author=ijustdey post=85440929]
https://www.independent.ng/court-declares-pension-to-ex-governors-null-and-void/[/quote]
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by byinks(f): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
The judgement will be ignored in many states especially Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Amanda4life: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good good good news of the year
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is good development.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
He wested his money going to court.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by smileyoo: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good news, only if those greedy lots, 'll agree. only in nigeria you 'll see a greedy man with #100b stolen funds in bank a/cs still clamouring for pensions of millions monthly, meanwhile he's presently working in another capacity, collecting & embezzling more millions & billions. but beside him is a citizen streching his long throat for 30k monthly salary. lol. naija politicians: i hail ooo.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by omonuhabi(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
deboysben:
get life bro this is new year

Give the credit to whom it is due. He deserves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by DJperdurabo: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
okorotalkative:
Give them dia pension, they've served the public.

Which public?

Contact me now for your personal and business cash needs!
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
TUANKU:
You want to be paid pension for looting or for bad governance? These politicians are really taking a piss.
This is quite funny and it only happens in Nigeria.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by sammhi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Morally Yea the judge is right ..but technically, the NIC has no powers to dictate to each state how to run its finances. RMAC is a federal agency and have no authority of state .

Clearly am against pension for Governors...but not through a kangaroo court. Maybe supreme Court but certainly not the one led by Tanko.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Immunity1555: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
The Best News in 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Injera(f): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
PapaBaby:
I laff in Tinubu, first governor to force his successor to write his pension.
Fashola gave Tinubu all he wanted and more. From setting up companies to collect taxes to getting choice estates in Lagos.
Face East
Why are you sooo... Obsessed with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by luluman: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
TUANKU:
You want to be paid pension for looting or for bad governance? These politicians are really taking a piss.
Help us tell our southern governors o.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Daviddson(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

I know he is the one behind this
Buhari, Tinubu and APC worshipper, grow up please! Emancipate yourself from this disgusting self-inflicted mental slavery.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by paix(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My brother who do you this kind thing?

Hate is not good o!
No be hate o my bro.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
PapaBaby:
I laff in Tinubu, first governor to force his successor to write his pension.
Fashola gave Tinubu all he wanted and more. From setting up companies to collect taxes to getting choice estates in Lagos.
TINUBU IS YOUR ONLY HEADACHE. I PITY YOU AND YOUR FLAT HEADED PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by RaptorX: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
This idiot has thrown sand in the garri of his former governor colleagues.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by nasoeb: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

I know he is the one behind this
You know go use your head abi
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good news.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by 9gerian: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
You are kidding right? grin

okorotalkative:
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by 27Pushing30: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
smileyoo:
Good news, only if those greedy lots, 'll agree. only in nigeria you 'll see a greedy man with #100b stolen funds in bank a/cs still clamouring for pensions of millions monthly, meanwhile he's presently working in another capacity, collecting & embezzling more millions & billions. but beside him is a citizen streching his long throat for 30k monthly salary. lol. naija politicians: i hail ooo.
You won’t understand lol
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by garfield1: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
sammhi:
Morally Yea the judge is right ..but technically, the NIC has no powers to dictate to each state how to run its finances. RMAC is a federal agency and have no authority of state .

Clearly am against pension for Governors...but not through a kangaroo court. Maybe supreme Court but certainly not the one led by Tanko.
You have serious issues ranging from kangaroo reasoning to kangaroo comments.you need to be in yabaleft
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Meritocracy: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rapmoney:
Tinubu will not sleep well tonight!

Tinubu right now...

Why Tinubu, if Tinubu call your father once, he will answer multiple time and find a way to lift you up through Tinubu. We should be grateful to him for standing as opposition against PDP and never compromise to ruin Nigeria by decamping like other political prostitute who just working for their pocket. Take it or leave it, Tinubu is one of Nigeria leader today, work hard and achieve too.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by anonimi: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2020
Lamasta:
Why will I be happy when this evil people siphone our collective resources and convert it to personal use, as citizens our hands are tied we can't do anything but to vote them out during elections but that also has been compromised too through rigging

Should we not get more involved in the political process beyond just the voting itself to minimise the rigging against our wish and reduction of their accountability to us instead of their godfathers?
Spending our own time as volunteers in addition to giving our money towards identifying more credible candidates and campaigning vigorously for them to win.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Angelinaleo1995: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Dis people r so insatiable... After looting Enough money to cater for them up till their forth generation... They still request pension n gratuity... God help us�
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2020
E pain dem grin
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by ubongokon(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2020
okorotalkative:

Onya ala
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by poiZon: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Aboguede:
Are they not retired government workers? grin

Ok. What of ogogoro man way first be bayalsa governor come later be presido

How many pension em go come collect?
People wey dey drink beer, ogogoro either na hennessey, blue black or pink label, st remy, etc dey call another person ogogoro master.

Some people r just utterly foolish.
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2020
ubongokon:

Onya ala

Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by fortunejum: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2020
Governors will not like this
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by tck2000(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2020
TUANKU:
lol
Re: Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void by smileyoo: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2020
27Pushing30:

You won’t understand lol
of course i 'll never understand. the politicians always complain that politics is capital intensive, but they made it so, reason being to scare away an honest non-money bags from politics. if they 're serious for positive change in nigeria politics, they should free the political space by eliminating stinking corruption in nigeria politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" / Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.