Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos (96994 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by laivwire(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
back2sender:

Shattap there, which shipping line does he owns? Provide the name here?
If he does not pay duties is he not a saboteur of Nigeria? It's only criminals that don't pay duties, one of the reason the borders are blocked is due to leakages i.e goods enters the country without duty payments.
All this indomie yoots gets carried away by anything they see.
If some brings in goods without duty payments, should this be celebrated?

You should learn to comprehend better. Explaining one of his companies doesn’t mean I buttlick him. That answer was only for clarity.

And since you’re interested in the name here you go: EMY CARGO & SHIPPING SERVICES

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by SniperSmurf(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Switruth:
Don’t come here to ask the source of his wealth instead ask the source or his poverty. Oya make una pounce on me.

Lol grin
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Dagger111(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
softwerk:
sad cry

I'm so emotional and vulnerable right now!
cry cry

U see your life? That time Emoney has ntin, he approached u bt instead saying him yes, u were busy doing "Hole Low Show". It is well, u can still marry his son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by alhaji04: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
I never hear say dis guy help person or stretch his hands to the less privileged once.. always busy showing off his luxury cars and mansions, even davido sef they help. Good for him.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Thegoodone13(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

How much does makinde have?
30billion naira
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by uvie66: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
laivwire:

He owns a shipping line. Brings in shitloads of vehicles and other equipment and clears for clients. I learned he also has ‘special’ connections where he doesn’t pay duties on a lot of his merchandise. Reason why a lot of companies ship into the country through him.
name of shipping line and website please.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by 400billionman: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
prodigyy:
Walai this guy car garage en, exotic cars there is worth over 700 million grin

Oluwa abeg answer my call....

His two rolls royce only pass N300m..
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by uvie66: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
back2sender:

Shattap there, which shipping line does he owns? Provide the name here?
If he does not pay duties is he not a saboteur of Nigeria? It's only criminals that don't pay duties, one of the reason the borders are blocked is due to leakages i.e goods enters the country without duty payments.
All this indomie yoots gets carried away by anything they see.
If some brings in goods without duty payments, should this be celebrated? My brother I weakoo... shipping company wey no get website.. last last what is hidden in the night will be revealed in the day.

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
I know sey if this guy talk to naijaolosho for marriage or baby mama thing na one time she go gree am
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thegoodone13:
one thing I observed or notice about Igbo is that they like showing their wealth. Who know Seyin makinde before be coming Governor of Oyo state or you want to tell me that E money has money more than him? Stop tribalism. This is 2020.

Iboz are easily excited about things Yorubas consider basic
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

River water is better than gutter water you people drink poverty capital

After the dirty water you will now drink kerosene

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Patojargz: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Money is the root of all good things...
No doubt!
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Did he tell you he hates Jesus?
There is a thin line between hate and indifference.Whoever will come to Him must believe that He is and a rewarded of them that DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Adams12345: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
prodigyy:
Walai this guy car garage en, exotic cars there is worth over 700 million grin

Oluwa abeg answer my call....

what is he into, i mean his trade?
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

After the dirty water you will now drink kerosene

After the gutter water you will drink rat poison

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by gwama: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
In western countries, real wealth is hidden, in underdeveloped countries, false wealth is showing up. Here is the prototype of negro man who wants to ape white man, his skin is bleached, his hair is straightened and the architecture of his living room is Victorian style. grin grin grin grin
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thegoodone13:
30billion naira

E money has 40 billon naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I know sey if this guy talk to naijaolosho for marriage or baby mama thing na one time she go gree am

That guy looks poor, I can't do anything with poor guy.

I need good care and money. Get this
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

After the gutter water you will drink rat poison

Weak comeback try harder
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

Weak comeback try harder

Hahah are you tired , keep it going na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by back2sender: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
laivwire:

You should learn to comprehend better. Explaining one of his companies doesn’t mean I buttlick him. That answer was only for clarity.

And since you’re interested in the name here you go: EMY CARGO & SHIPPING SERVICES
EMY CARGO & SHIPPING SERVICES is not a shipping line. Go and get your facts right, because shipping is part of the company name does not mean it is a shipping line.
I have worked in a multinational global shipping line before so I can speak authoritatively here.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by nkwuocha1: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
EvangelistChuks:
There is a thin line between hate and indifference.Whoever will come to Him must believe that He is and a rewarded of them that DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM.

And how did you know he is not a Jesus seeker?
Or what makes you think he doesn't seem God deligently?And what give you the impression that he is not a believer?When has wealth become an instrument to measure who deligently seek God?

Remember,"the blessings of God enriches and added no sorrow" proverbs 10 vs 22.I only see a young wealthy man climbing to the peak of his career.Let God be the one to bring him down if he is truly not serving him "deligently".

Also don't forget,◄ Deuteronomy 8:18 ►
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day

We should be careful the way we slander people in other to prove self righteousness.The guy May just be operating under grace. You can be an Evangelist and still will not find grace.You can be a pastor or prophet and still die like chicken!You remembered David in the Bible?He messed up so much but God's grace was on him.He was the man after God's own heart.And this man was a chronic womaniser.But did God allow him build his house?No!Let the Holy spirit be your guide hence.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Neddstark: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
laivwire:

He owns a shipping line. Brings in shitloads of vehicles and other equipment and clears for clients. I learned he also has ‘special’ connections where he doesn’t pay duties on a lot of his merchandise. Reason why a lot of companies ship into the country through him.

Thats a cover. E-money, Shina Peller and a lot of big guys you see are into money laundering and frauds. You dont have to believe though. Just know we have not started fighting corruption in this country.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

That guy looks poor, I can't do anything with poor guy.

I need good care and money. Get this
with that your bank account details that always look like radio frequency. Abeg make i hear word jo

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Neddstark: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
majamajic:

he is into real estate , shipping (clearing and forwarding) and music record owner (5 star music record)

are ok now ?

Music record presently without even a drummer talk more an artiste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Hahah are you tired , keep it going na

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by maingwaest(f): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
tete7000:

He was allowed to have wealth so that he can draw on it to reach his conclusion. What you need to find out his why despite his stupendous wealth, he reached such conclusion. You need to remember that Jesus further added that what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his soul. He said what can he give in replacement of his lost soul, and concluded that there is Nothing.
No one says it is not good to have money,. In fact, the psalm says the earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof, but to have money at the expense of your spiritual well being is evil because in the end money will not replace the treasure lost, which is the soul.

Oil de your head.
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Osaze007 post=85470821][/quote]

Lol I enjoy giving you pains you little d*ck hahaha

The mods can't save you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol I enjoy giving you pains you little d*ck hahaha

The mods can't save you

Pained ipod
I heard you gave an Afonja Muslim was given title as conquerer of ipod

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
BuhariDcow:
Oga, Bill Gates is not Nigerian. He also is not 39. BTW, if u build a cute modern bungalow in ikorodu as I see your face so, won't you upload pics on Facebook?

na true you talk sha
naija man go just make small money like this dem go just want make everybody know say dem don hammer instead of to re-invest am
hmn But Oga mi na like this person go take become target for kidnappers and armed robbers sha ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.