Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos (96992 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

Pained ipod
I heard you gave an Afonja Muslim was given title as conquerer of ipod

Hahaha no
We colonized the afonja when he came begging to be one of us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Hahaha no
We colonized the afonja when he came begging to be one of us

Loooool colo what ?
Lol Na so you colonise atiku too looool

Yeye unity beggars

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

Loooool colo what ?
Lol Na so you colonise atiku too looool

Yeye unity beggars

Hahaha afonja atiku is our son in-law we colonized him with our beautiful daughter just like we did to FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Kennyswagzz: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

After the dirty water you will now drink kerosene
gringrin
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Legendguru: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Hahaha afonja atiku is our son in-law we colonized him with our beautiful daughter just like we did to FFK

You mean that his Yeye side Chic Ibo woman that won’t have been his First Lady if he won angry grin grin grin

When you drink village water in the east this is how you think

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

You mean that his Yeye side Chic Ibo woman that won’t have been his First Lady if he won angry grin grin grin

When you drink village water in the east this is how you think

Like it or not atiku is our son in-law we colonized him you lil d**ck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Like it or not atiku is our son in-law we colonized him you lil d**ck

iPod & colonise is oil and water they don’t mix

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by jimyjames(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Osaze007:

iPod & colonise is oil and water they don’t mix

Afonjas are being colonized by Igbo's everyday hurry you and your family let's get you out of poverty lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by ozibobo: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just imagine this e~money dey for heven ooh and I dey here the em em anyways make i shut up
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Osaze007: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
jimyjames:

Afonjas are being colonized by Igbo's everyday hurry you and your family let's get you out of poverty lol

grin grin Side effects of £20 policy

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Ayobami7(m): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2020
wow
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by JavaKonjo: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2020
When armed robbers go there they will say, they sent them. Why do people invite calamities? Does the world really need to know what your house looks like? shocked
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by gunpoint(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2020
softwerk:
sad cry

I'm so emotional and vulnerable right now!
cry cry
Why? What's wrong?
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by lozanni(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2020
back2sender:

This is the problem with our brothers from the yeast.
It's only this guy house that has electricity, the other parts of the village is in darkness.
It's hard to see Igbo business men coming together to fix infrastructure decays within thier village and her environs bit they can build heavy mansions in the villages and turn a blind eye to infrastructure decay which if fixed would help the poor villagers around.
They prefer to be the only shining light in the midst of darkness.

angry My friend you don't know what you are talking about, but you, like most waste people, must always offer an 'expert' opinion about what happens in the East. Why
Most of the villages in the East built their infrastructure, such as electricity, roads, hospitals etc through communal efforts, though sometimes government provides counterpart funding.
The so called Eastern bigmen you are disparaging contributed the bulk of the above funds as no real Igbo man is termed a real man if he has no house or inadequate infrastructure in his hometown, even if he owns skyscrapers in Lagos or Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by lozanni(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
nkemdi89:
I want to see e money travel to UK and USA.

I think his family is based in Uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Farki: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
back2sender:

This is the problem with our brothers from the yeast.
It's only this guy house that has electricity, the other parts of the village is in darkness.
It's hard to see Igbo business men coming together to fix infrastructure decays within thier village and her environs bit they can build heavy mansions in the villages and turn a blind eye to infrastructure decay which if fixed would help the poor villagers around.
They prefer to be the only shining light in the midst of darkness.

I pray you become rich so that you can fix all the villages in the East for them, since it's paining you so much. tongue
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by Myself2(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
softwerk:
sad cry

I'm so emotional and vulnerable right now!
cry cry

Cum to me, let me protect you and your vulnerability

1 Like

Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by swavy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
The house is good enough
Re: Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos by ikuku(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
AuntLaVIV:
Emoney shows interior of his mansion in Anambra- PICTURES

https://www.instagram.com/p/B60mYs2HHlQ/?igshid=1mtxod1oh1obk
The rails are super nice!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.