Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret (1067 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret by Beke2020: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dear Ma,

I need advise on how to go about this matter. So,my friends and I went on a trip to Dubai last month. It was a couples vacation,so everyone came with their husbands or boyfriends or fiance. I went there with my boyfriend.

One of my friends, Tina (not real name)went with her fiancee. Their wedding is This February. We had a great time at the vacation ma and we all came back home. I went to see my boyfriend two weeks ago just before Christmas and he was not around.

So,I called him and told him I would wait since he was close by. His neighbor, a young lady called me inside to wait for him. She is like all these born again people that do not wear ear rings. She started to preach to me. I listened to her. She sounded very nice.

While waiting,she now said its none of her business but since to her,I look like a good girl (you know,I listened to her when she was preaching and praying for me). She now said I deserve someone better than the person I am dating. I asked her what she meant. She said I am not the only girl my boyfriend was dating and bringing home.

That made me very curious. She said I should not......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-friend-is-getting-married-she-begs-me-to-keep-her-secret/

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret by GuestLog: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmmm. And you decided to share on NL!

What a great friend.

Btw, I didn't bother to read the article.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret by TUANKU(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is Super story...

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret by greatme2good(f): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
They yaff come again this 2020.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret by Yustash001(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
confront him now...
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret by olumide3367(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Women
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Men are scum crew grin grin

Over to you. This dodo don burn yakata
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married & She Begs Me To Keep Her Secret by jedisco(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Omo blogger blogger

(1) (Reply)

Moment Wife Disrupts Husband's Wedding To Another Woman (video) / See One Reason Why Africans - Nigerians Are Stupid / Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.