Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,683 members, 7,840,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? (9380 Views)

Own Your House In An Estate In Ibeju-lekki By Paying Just 30% / With Just 30% Down Payment; You Can Own An Apartment @lekkycountyhomes / With 30% Initial Deposit,you Can Own 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex With BQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2020
So, I will advise you KEY Into this Amazing Property With This Amazing Offer In this Prime Location...
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
jejeproperties:
The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect… You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd.
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2021
Amity Estate is located in Amity close,Off Fidiso Road,Abijo Bustop,off LEKKI/EPE EXPRESSWAY!!! We are open as from 9am-5pm

The best time to invest is NOW ...! Lands are available as from 300-1000sqm sizes at N35,000/per sqm..
Payment plan is flexible for up to 3years
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Camberwall Court is the proposed domain of exquisite homes built for form and function. This estate offers all the paraphernalia of fine living, in a peaceful, secure, and serene environment, to aspiring homeowners who desire a home to be truly proud of. You will love owning a property here. Land title, approved excision.

Camberwall Courts Phase 2, is an Urban apartment development designed to reflect the magical merge of form and function in its architecture. Its design caters to modern living for residents of the apartments. Located in the heart of Abijo GRA along the Lekki-Epe Expressway, the estate is a masterpiece. It features a splendid layout, visitors park, smart card access, renewable energy and surveillance.

PRICES PHASE 2-

2 Bedroom. ₦19 Million
-------------------------------------------------

3 Bedroom ₦24 Million

3 Bedroom Terraces + BQ ₦31 Million

3 Bedroom Bungalow + BQ ₦30 Million

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached + BQ ₦40 Million

Initial Deposit of 4M
Spread the balance between 12 Months

Title: C of O

Features:

ELEVATOR
HOME AUTOMATION
SWIMMING POOL
SURVEILLANCE
HIGH SPEED INTERNET
24 HOURS POWER
ACCESS CARD
CLUB HOUSE
AMPLE PARKING SPACE
PLAY AREA
GYM

and More.........
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2021
So, I will advise you KEY Into this Amazing Property With This Amazing Offer In this Prime Location...
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate and those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
jejeproperties:
new plan
new investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life, at some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:15am On Feb 09, 2021
You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life, at some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
jejeproperties:
new investment
investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2021
In the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
jejeproperties:
investment
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:14am On Feb 16, 2021
The best investment on earth is earth
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
jejeproperties:
investment
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth…both financial affluence and emotional security.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:15am On Feb 25, 2021
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:57am On Feb 26, 2021
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.”
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
“Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.”
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2021
First what is land banking?
Land banking is the act of buying undeveloped land with the goal of clutching it for a while and selling it for profit at a future date when the price appreciates.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2021
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth…both financial affluence and emotional security.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
new plan for investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

OFFPLAN PROPERTY. 3 Bedroom Apartment Selling For 27m Naira In Abijo GRA / Labor cost Of Plastering 3 Bedroom House / A plot Left-5M plot for 2.5M in TREASURE PARKS AND GARDENS,SHIMAWA(PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.