Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? (9371 Views)

Own Your House In An Estate In Ibeju-lekki By Paying Just 30% / With Just 30% Down Payment; You Can Own An Apartment @lekkycountyhomes / With 30% Initial Deposit,you Can Own 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex With BQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
jejeproperties:
the best
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate and those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
jejeproperties:
new plan
new investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth itself
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate and those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
In the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2020
When you invest, you are buying a day that you don’t have to work.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate, invest now and thank me later
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2020
In the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate, invest now and thank me later
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:51am On Sep 01, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
jejeproperties:
new investment
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:38am On Sep 08, 2020
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
jejeproperties:
new plan
now is the time
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2020
jejeproperties:
now is the time
best investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
jejeproperties:
best investment
new investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:12am On Sep 14, 2020
The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2020
Success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2020
The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
jejeproperties:
new investment
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2020
The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect… You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Quotation And Rough Estimate Of Building A 10 Room Self Contain Hostel. / Labor cost Of Plastering 3 Bedroom House / OFFPLAN PROPERTY. 3 Bedroom Apartment Selling For 27m Naira In Abijo GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.