Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? (9311 Views)

Own Your House In An Estate In Ibeju-lekki By Paying Just 30% / With Just 30% Down Payment; You Can Own An Apartment @lekkycountyhomes / With 30% Initial Deposit,you Can Own 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex With BQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:35am On Mar 05, 2021
jejeproperties:
new plan
new investment
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:49am On Mar 08, 2021
“Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.”
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
jejeproperties:
new investment
be part of the
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2021
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
For more information and payment details call/WhatsApp

08115078654, 07013332469
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2021

08115078654, 07013332469

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2021

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:32am On Mar 22, 2021
those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 1:38am On Mar 23, 2021
currently the most in-form player in the Top 5 leagues of Europe.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2021

08115078654, 07013332469

Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 4:46am On Apr 09, 2021
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:59am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
jejeproperties:
new
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2021
Land banking is the act of buying undeveloped land with the goal of clutching it for a while and selling it for profit at a future date when the price appreciates.
Re: Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? by jejeproperties(m): 5:33am On May 31, 2021
The best investment on earth is earth

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Live Like Royalty in East Amber Estate Abijo GRA, Ajah @#11m Per 600sqm / Looking For House Agent In Lagos State / 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.