Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump (2802 Views)

The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GamalNasser: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2020
Watch an old video of Iranian strongman and Quds brigade commander threatening US president Donald Trump before a US MQ drones sent him out of the group chat .

Qassem Soleimani has left the chat ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YYGcq3Pzk

3 Likes

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by pascalbenz: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by NIKEDEEDS(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2020
C
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by Tumbulum: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Choice your fight wisely. A big lesson to learn

2 Likes

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by 9jii(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
In Nigeria its Zakzaky vs Trump but they have the same supporters.
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GreetMe(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Some people are quick to allow their hate for the Dems cloud their judgement.

The Dems are always called on everything that Trump does like he is a member of their party grin

If Trump didn't pull out of the peace deal Obama made with Iran, we wouldn't be here today. Let's not talk about the General, let's talk about the seven people also killed in the airstrike, why?

What is Trump's excuse? A riot in Baghdad Iraq int'l airport caused him to order a strike?

1 Like

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
GreetMe:

The Dems are always called on everything that Trump does like he is a member of their party grin

If Trump didn't pull out of the peace deal Obama made with Iran, we wouldn't be here today. Let's not talk about the General, let's talk about the seven people also killed in the airstrike, why?

What is Trump's excuse? A riot in Baghdad Iraq int'l airport caused him to order a strike?

This

7 Likes

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GreetMe(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

This

Most of those attacks are assumed proxy attacks by US on Iran...should we start mentioning US direct involvements?

There are always quick to assume Iran is responsible for every catastrophe in the Middle East. Why? To look for an excuse to stop them from enriching their nuclear stocks, i understand that should be prevented though

Why did Trump pull of a deal if he didn't have a better alternative?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by hotwax: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
GreetMe:

so america should give iran free money so they dont make nuclear weapon?

and they r still using the free money to make nuclear weapon...

u can't pay ur enemy not to hate you...its common sense
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GreetMe(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
hotwax:

so america should give iran free money so they dont make nuclear weapon?

and they r still using the free money to make nuclear weapon...

u can't pay ur enemy not to hate you...its common sense

It is not free money!!! It is Iranian money frozen by the US... do some research guy
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GamalNasser: 1:19am On Jan 04, 2020
GreetMe:

Obama gave them 150 billion dollars which they used to finance chaos from Iraq to Syria ..if you are pained please go and join alquds brigade.. I hope you have heard another drone strike this night has killed two trucks of Al Quds commandos going for a planned retaliation
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 2:01am On Jan 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Obama gave them 150 billion dollars which they used to finance chaos from Iraq to Syria ..if you are pained please go and join alquds brigade.. I hope you have heard another drone strike this night has killed two trucks of Al Quds commandos going for a planned retaliation

I bet that is according to Trump and Fox News lol

Heal my brother!

1 Like

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GreetMe(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

[s]
[/s]

I don't engage internet dumbheads...

Go and do a little research then come back and knock urself on that empty skullcrack head of urs.

Do you even know who owned the money in the first place? Fullll
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GreetMe(m): 2:28am On Jan 04, 2020
sunboy:

I bet that is according to Trump and Fox News lol

Heal my brother!

Don't mind the crack-head! He doesn't even know who owned the cash in the first place

1 Like

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GamalNasser: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2020
GreetMe:
[/s]

I don't engage internet dumbheads...

Go and do a little research then come back and knock urself on that empty skullcrack head of urs.

Do you even know who owned the money in the first place? Fullll

Shut up you supporter of terrorism !!!! Soleimani has been killed and more Terrorist will be killed and there is nothing you Trump haters can do about it , more painful is the fact that Trump will go on to get a second term with a landslide ... The people who hate Trump are satanist, illegal immigrants, drug dealers , Islamic Terrorist , homosexuals and Muslim so which are U ..I am guessing you are a pained Nigerian Muslim tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by toluleke(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by mytime24(f): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2020
70 virgins standby embarassed
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2020
trump my main man, why most videos from the middle east have low video quality.
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by sunboy(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2020
GreetMe:

Don't mind the crack-head! He doesn't even know who owned the cash in the first place

I use to ignore them, but it’s becoming annoying that people refuse to read but instead wait for Trump or Fox News to summarize for them lol

1 Like

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by factwriter(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Tumbulum:

...a tactic meant for cowards!
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by Typhoonsbane: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Tumbulum:
Poor you,you think the fight is over.it just began.
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by Tumbulum: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

Poor you,you think the fight is over.it just began.
its suicide for a goat to fight a lion. Goodluck to Iran in their fightback.

1 Like

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by Tumbulum: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2020
factwriter:

...a tactic meant for cowards!
America is the most powerful country in the world.only countries with advanced weapons in their arsenal can stand them.
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GreetMe(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up you supporter of terrorism !!!! Soleimani has been killed and more Terrorist will be killed and there is nothing you Trump haters can do about it , more painful is the fact that Trump will go on to get a second term with a landslide ... The people who hate Trump are satanist, illegal immigrants, drug dealers , Islamic Terrorist , homosexuals and Muslim so which are U ..I am guessing you are a pained Nigerian Muslim tongue tongue tongue

Typical Nigerian...religion has destroyed your thinking capacity. You can't even come up with a reasonable argument about what i asked you...

Ok, Trump is your saviour...are you alright now?
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GamalNasser: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
GreetMe:

Typical Nigerian...religion has destroyed your thinking capacity. You can't even come up with a reasonable argument about what i asked you...

Ok, Trump is your saviour...are you alright now?

Are you not a Muslim ? You are so keep quiet !!!. If I say we should discuss rocketry now or jet engines you can't ooo. Abeg take your problem to Saudi Arabia
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GreetMe(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are you not a Muslim ? You are so keep quiet !!!. If I say we should discuss rocketry now or jet engines you can't ooo. Abeg take your problem to Saudi Arabia

Dude am a Christian!
What else? I know the next reply will be either i'm a Satanist, gay or pro-democrat because i don't agree with Trump on some of his foreign policies undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by factwriter(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tumbulum:
America is the most powerful country in the world.only countries with advanced weapons in their arsenal can stand them.

In case you haven't realised so there is a difference between being MIGHTY and being BRAVE.

you are mighty does not necessarily make you brave just as much as being small does not makes one a coward.

Yes, America has got the FIREPOWER but these Arab folks also got WILLPOWER.

Any day any time I would rather opt on the side with the willpower.

Ask history, you'll understand.
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GamalNasser: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
GreetMe:

Dude am a Christian!
What else? I know the next reply will be either i'm a Satanist, gay or pro-democrat because i don't agree with Trump on some of his foreign policies undecided

If you are not a Muslim then you are have gay tendencies
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by GreetMe(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you are not a Muslim then you are have gay tendencies

Your head is not empty for nothing.

Ok I don't, what next? Am a Satanist? Chai! Look at the person am even exchanging words with
Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Old wounds.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Slain Quds Commander Qassem Soleimani Threaten Donald Trump by VampireDog: 3:55am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85509656:
Old wounds.......
wink[/s]

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Good Person If You Don't Stand For Any Of This (pic) / Watch Video: South Africans Match In Pretoria, Plead For Nigerians To Return / Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.