Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) (48106 Views)

Osun Election: APC Wins Oyetola, Aregbesola’s Polling Units / How Aregbesola's Rift With Tinubu May Affect Their Political Ambitions / Oyetola And Aregbesola's Rift May Affect Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) by ejimatic: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/aregbesola-oyetola-in-marathon-meeting-with-akande/
the rift is between Oranmiyan Group and Ikeri Oluwa Group .The leaders are at peace but tbiughtless followers are fighting
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) by pcicero(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Oga always say what you know... I am an Osun indigene based in Osogbo. I put it to you that indeed, there has been a rift between them. The rift between them was the cause of the disruption of the cross over party Oyetola was celebrating at Freedom park on new year eve. The thugs that caused the problem that night were Aregbesola's boiz. I also later found out the reason for their rift and that the war had been brewing underground for a while already.

Don't mind that one. I have friends who have worked as SAs to Aregbe and directly working with Senators and reps from Osun and they will tell you there is a rift.

Where was Oyetola when Aregbe was turbaned recently? He conveniently excused himself and traveled abroad. Neither did he do any congratulatory message.

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
pcicero:

Don't mind that one. I have friends who have worked as SAs to Aregbe and directly working with Senators and reps from Osun and they will tell you there is a rift.

Where was Oyetola when Aregbe was turbaned recently? He conveniently excused himself and traveled abroad. Neither did he do any congratulatory message.

@the bolded, you've said it all jawe... Some people don't just know wassup..
Re: Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) by sanemind5(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
NnamdiN:
cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative? / See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.