Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (3676 Views)

Poll: Who should be the EPL Section Poster of the Year 2010?

Dayokanu: 68% (11 votes)
Debosky: 25% (4 votes)
Slimshay: 6% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by v3: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
Hi there footie loving fans  smiley

We'd like to say a very BIG thank you for making this section one of the pillars of Nairaland.

The annual NAIRALAND SECTIONAL AWARDS is here again and we are calling on you to nominate posters who you feel, deserve the award. The first stage, is the NOMINATION STAGE and will run for a period of 2weeks, the three most nominated posters will be polled and another round of voting will run for 2weeks after which the winner will be announced.

CRITERIA:
-Quality of contribution - both comments and threads
-Sensibility of activities on the forum - perennial trouble makers will not be accepted, but stout defense of opinion or hot debate is no trouble making
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been banned or notorious for making deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - Though not a prime factor, more regular posters stand higher chance.

RULES:
-Only one nomination per member.
-Where a member nominates more than one person - and we plead you don't do - only the first will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nomination

NOMINATIONS END ON THE 15th OF  DECEMBER, 2010.

Cheers  smiley
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Ibime(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
Dayokanu
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by UyiIredia(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
debosky
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by tkb417(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
Debosky
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by rasputinn(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
The last edition was inconclusive cos of enough allegation and counter-allegation,hope this one is hitch-free
Debosky is a mod,so cannot be nominated I guess,the person I'm gonna nominate knows himself,just gimme a minute
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by jalether(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
Sauron closely followed by debosky
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by tkb417(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
Debosky is not a mod
Besides, sauron shoulda been my choice but that handle has been banned and I don't want my vote to be invalid

So debosky again. Lol
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by jalether(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^^^^^ even if debo is a mod, are mods not posters themselves
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by chelseabmw(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mods are superior posters grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by dayokanu(m): 1:25am On Dec 03, 2010
Abeg na edoyad.

Never seen someone that consistently stoo-peed.

Chickenshrimp for being able to stay married to a dafty like edoyad

Jalether for the sleek way he got into the love triangle
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by ritchboy(m): 1:27am On Dec 03, 2010
Mama Gee cheesy
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by dayokanu(m): 1:30am On Dec 03, 2010
Mamageee!!!!!
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mystikal(m): 3:48am On Dec 03, 2010
I gree Mamagee o
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by tkb417(m): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2010
U people dey crase!
Lol

Mamagee ko, papagee ni
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2010
dayokanu:

Mamageee!!!!!
for asking why they always pair the likes of Westbrom, Sunderland etc with Chelsea if not for ojoro
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by medjai(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dayokanu
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by folahann(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dayokanu

But he needs to minimize the use of the following letters T,R,O,P,H,Y,L,E and S sequentially.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by debosky(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2010
Gotta nominate my man slimshay. . . .funniest dude ever with intelligent analysis to boot. cool
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by oturugo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
fbs.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by AjanleKoko: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2010
Dayokanu, most def.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by edoyad(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2010
Who be mamagee again ?

Orunmila fire anybody wey vote dayo olofofo , it will not be well with such persons.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by yousouph(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 1:49am On Dec 05, 2010
edoyad:

Who be mamagee again ?

Orunmila fire anybody wey vote dayo olofofo , it will not be well with such persons.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dayokanu:

Abeg na edoyad.

Never seen someone that consistently stoo-peed.

Chickenshrimp for being able to stay married to a dafty like edoyad

Jalether for the sleek way he got into the love triangle
Shioor abi you no see how your lover bwoi take come dis thread find you?. . . . . . This love una get na serious loff in siberia
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by duduspace(m): 1:55am On Dec 05, 2010
I'll have to vote Slim,

1. never loses his sense of humor.
2. for being Switzerland on the gooner forum when Debo goes on the rampage with false accusations against Arsene and I have to unwillingly engage him  tongue
3. Always puts DK the scourge of the gooner thread in his place.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by manmustwac(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2010
Didoflex gets my vote for being the best geniune football fan
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by rasputinn(m): 4:40am On Dec 08, 2010
jalether:

^^^^^^ even if debo is a mod, are mods not posters themselves

Mods can ban and unban,besides they cannot be judge and jury or judge,jury,plaintiff and defendant at the same time

BTW,Debo's posts are mostly excellent and he would've been a good nominee of mine if excellence was my yardstick for nomination
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by rasputinn(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2010
^^^^
However,excellence is not my yardstick for nominating(at least on the sports forum),rather factors such as doggedness and consistency in doing an out-of-fad thing(like supporting,purporting to support a forsaken league),pretence/self denial(aka closet fanaticism),possesion of split personality and agbaya-like sense of humour

So ladies and gentlemen,based on the above criteria,Dayokanu easily gets my nomination
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by rasputinn(m): 4:50am On Dec 08, 2010
Jarus:

for asking why they always pair the likes of Westbrom, Sunderland etc with Chelsea if not for ojoro

Dont we all love mamagee,she's everybody's favourite blonde on nairaland
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mykali(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
Dayokanu brings some life to this section.

Dayo, shey you be fine boy?? grin

extend my greetings to your Bandmates
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by yousouph(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2010
The undisputed originator of YEBARIBA SANBORIBOBO have my vote. grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Ibime(m): 2:52am On Dec 09, 2010
I withdraw my vote for Dayokanu. He's been yarning opaks lately.

My new vote goes to Dr Kit.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by FBS: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
This is a no contest. Dayokanu carries the day. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only The Sharpest Eyes Can Read This (POHTO) / Be Sincere: If You See Him Like This What Would Be Your Reaction??..(photo) / Books And Dvds From Pastor Paul Rika And Other Holiness Revival Movement Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.