Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (3681 Views)

Poll: Who should be the EPL Section Poster of the Year 2010?

Dayokanu: 68% (11 votes)
Debosky: 25% (4 votes)
Slimshay: 6% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2010
Dayokanu. . .for giving a voice to the Bundesliga and also cos he hates the 3 Lions just like I do grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by chic2pimp(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2010
For mentioning the names  "MESSI" and "VELA" in the same breath, RITCHBOY gets my vote.

rasputinn:

^^^^
However,excellence is not my yardstick for nominating(at least on the sports forum),rather factors such as doggedness and consistency in doing an out-of-fad thing(like supporting,purporting to support a forsaken league),pretence/self denial(aka closet fanaticism),possesion of split personality and agbaya-like sense of humour

So ladies and gentlemen,based on the above criteria,Dayokanu easily gets my nomination
Oloshi!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2010
dayokanu
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Jarus(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2010
DK DK DK DK DK DK

with this trend(one-horse race), can we, Great Ife Alumni, NL chapter,  start celebrating  grin grin grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by hannie: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2010
Who be DK ? is that the abbreviation of Donkey as used here on NL ?

If so I vote him grin

on the other hand I vote Sagamite for his cantakerousity during the WC . . .Its a WC year, so he should win.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Jarus(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2010
WC is not EPL/European football.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hannie,

I guess should be the abbreviation for Handicap grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by hannie: 3:24am On Dec 15, 2010
Jarus:

WC is not EPL/European football.

I admit my fault, just checked thru now and found out there is a different thread that covers all SPORTS bla bla . .

@Dayokanu

even if na one day, I be ur senior buroda, u wan make whoze u ? angry
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by youngies(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dayokanu all the way . . .

I was sold out with that his 'Flavours - N'abania'
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 2:20am On Dec 16, 2010
Khanye cool cool cool cool
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by coldwater(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2010
dayokanu
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Jarus(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2010
Where is the poll?
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by hannie: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2010
Why havent the contestants started campaigning ? cheesy

and moreso, I wonder how a list is compiled that has 2 gunners in the same poll . . .in my gunnerly opinion it is not reflective of the EPL discussions . . . grin

c'mon! no Nateevs, no Sauron, no Ibime, no Proudlynaija, no Duduspace ? no Krayola ? no TKB 419 ?

at least these names should have popped up b4 choices get narrowed down on . . .
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mystikal(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2010
I can't believe i'm actually voting for DK
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
When would result be out INEC
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mukina2: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2011
congrats to Dayokanu!!!!
yay!!! my loff won grin grin grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2011
Plz, who is dayokanuri? angry
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
wait wait, who is slimshady? undecided tongue

mukina2:

congrats to Dayokanu!!!!
yay!!! my loff won grin grin grin

Merry Christmas grin grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Kilode1: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
DK! Oya play muzik make we dance!
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mukina2: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

wait wait, who is slimshady? undecided tongue

Merry Christmas grin grin
winsh you the shame grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2011
Kilode?!:

DK! Oya play muzik make we dance!
Who be you? So now my brother is now a palace joker to you guys? angry

mukina2:

[b]winsh [/b]you the shame grin
hehehe, how you take know? cheesy
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Kilode1: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Who be you? So now my brother is now a palace joker to you guys? angry
hehehe, how you take know? cheesy
See this Ekiti woman, who dash u brother? cheesy

So fun Dayo ko fi Orlando Owoh sori Gramophone jare! I want to see you shake that ileke.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
Kilode?!:

See this Ekiti woman, who dash u brother? cheesy

So fun Dayo ko fi Orlando Owoh sori Gramophone jare! I want to see you shake that ileke.

Mukina, come and see derailing oh. cheesy

I want you to ban Kilode?, for being black [i]and [/i]Yoruba angry

I'm ecstatic to see ya face/post this year sha. Dayo, wa n bi o, wa korin fun wa!
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Kilode1: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Mukina, come and see derailing oh. cheesy

I want you to ban Kilode?, for being black [i]and [/i]Yoruba angry

I'm ecstatic to see ya face/post this year sha. Dayo, wa n bi o, wa korin fun wa!

Mukina can never ban me! Awon Irunmole no go gree!

Bawo ni omoge? Hin si ku Odun titun!
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2011
hannie:

Who be DK ? is that the abbreviation of Donkey as used here on NL ?

ROTFL cheesy cheesy

Kilode?!:

Mukina can never ban me! Awon Irunmole no go gree!

aww, sweet, trying to speak Ekiti lol kiss

Mi a, in seun. In ku odun tuntun na, emi ria a s'opo re!
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mukina2: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
the two of you should translate what you just said so or . .otherwise . . . angry grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2011
mukina2:

the two of you should translate what you just said so or . .otherwise . . . angry grin

I will if I get money for being a good citizen last year angry
Promise me a pot of gold will delivered to me ASAP!
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by mukina2: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I will if I get money for being a good citizen last year  angry
Promise me a pot of gold will delivered to me ASAP!
you'll get it in 5 mins cool nimbus flight 419 grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2011
mukina2:

you'll get it in 5 mins  cool nimbus flight 419 grin

I no trust you at all  angry Make sure you get on that flight too grin

Translation:
Kilode?!:

How are you, the sexiest girl I've ever seen? Happy new year, and I love you very much

Ileke-IdI:

I am well. Happy new year, we shall see many more of it.
But I dont love you back, since you're not rich.

My translation is poor, so their might be a lil [i]italicized [/i]exaggeration here and there tongue grin
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Kilode1: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFL cheesy cheesy
aww, sweet, trying to speak Ekiti lol kiss

Haha I no try? Ok you floored me in Ekiti. I'll try better next time cheesy

Translate for Mukina jo,

Tell Dayo to hurry up, my palmwine don dey warm, I wan dance Alanta to Orlando Owoh.
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by hannie: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2011
dammit! angry

just when I thought the elections had been annuled lipsrsealed
Re: Dayokanu Emerges The EPL Section Poster Of The Year 2010 by Kilode1: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I no trust you at all  angry Make sure you get on that flight too grin

Translation:How are you, the sexiest girl I've ever seen? Happy new year, and I love you very much
I am well. Happy new year, we shall see many more of it.

Ha! Na lie! Ileke Idi wan turn me to alimony payer!  cheesy shocked grin

Mukina, That was an heavily embellished translation. Abi na mind reading ileke idi dey do? tongue

Not rich? I will not fall for reverse psychology. I'll resist the temptation to post my account statement, let's just say it will turn you into a stalker cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Biafra Referendum For Self- Determination , by The U.N / PHOTONEWS: Victims Of Suicide Bombing Of Bauchi Catholic Church / Man's reconstructed 'Forehead Nose' (img)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.