Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? (2967 Views)

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Dididrumz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good day people. Hope you're all doing Good.

After going through a thread here Yesterday (The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020) of which the number 20 point was on this subject matter. I am moved to ask, because this is not the first time i hear that wife's love their kids more than they love their husbands.

Is this true? And if true, why so?

Matured response please.
Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by id4sho(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
somehow,
Cheating, indomie man, straight liar, emotional trauma, abusive etc
woman gat no choice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by ahnie: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
I prolly figure it to be a natural thingy!
Maybe..just maybe because the mum passed through alot during child birth.. labour and the rest.

Infact..it's just a mother nature thingy!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Froshloaded: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Somehow sha

Jewessgratitude what do you think
Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by cardoso222: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes,they do
Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by donstan18: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
It's not just women.

Parents love their kids more than themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by donbachi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
A woman's love for her husband is never and will never be the same with that of her children...because,she is romantically and erotically attached or linked to her husband.

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Everybody dey their dey. Play your natural role and you'll be loved for it. Husbands for the preeq and the financial security. Children for the laughs and the promise of a brighter future.

As guy man this is 2020. How this thinking enter your head still baffled me. Wetin you suppose to dey reason na how to break bank this 2020. Oboe is secondary

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
LOL my mature response is that...it depends. Basically, it is meant to be like this; God first, Self next, then spouse and last but not least, your kids. Happy New year to you.
Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
Somehow sha

Jewessgratitude what do you think

Well...I'm not married but if and when I do, there's no way I'm going to love my kids more than my hubby cos we (hubby and i) were together before they came.

Now, from my observation, its not as if women love children more than their husband but because 50% of men no longer have time for their wife's as soon as the children starts coming and the next person she can easily turn to for succour is her children which overtime becomes natural and the couple drift apart.

That is why I'll not let mine degenerate to that level before calling oga to order.

It happens. Yes.

15 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Froshloaded: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

That is why I'll not let mine degenerate to that level before calling oga to order.
It happens. Yes.
Okay
Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by UjuJoan2: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
It's not really that we love our kids more than our husband, but children need a lot of care, attention and love. At infancy they are so fragile and damamding that you can't help but concentrate on catering for them

Husband on the other hand is an adult and can cater for himself. So naturally, once the children come, you pay more a lot of attention to them. For someone who was used to getting all the attention it can get a bit confusing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by otipoju(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
A man does not need love.
What a man needs is respect.
And a woman can show him respect by meeting his physical needs for sex and food and intellectual conversations.

Leave love for small pikin dem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Yustash001(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yeah...considering what they go through, ranging from the period of pregnancy to delivery to general upbringing of their children

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
CHILDREN ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN GO THROUGH YEARS OF NAGGING, MOOD SWINGS, MANIPULATION AND CONDITIONING WITHOUT THREATENING TO LEAVE THE HOUSE, OR EVEN AT LEAST, OBJECT.

WHY WOULD WOMEN NOT LOVE THEM?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by id4sho(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
CHILDREN ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN GO THROUGH YEARS OF NAGGING, MOOD SWINGS, MANIPULATION AND CONDITIONING WITHOUT THREATENING TO LEAVE THE HOUSE, OR EVEN AT LEAST, OBJECT.

WHY WOULD WOMEN NOT LOVE THEM?
I didn't no u haff sense. Bar man ,one bottle pls

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by rosy1992(f): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Its a natural phenomenon. Men can get a new wife, but a child remains faithful to his mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
No.
Children take time nuture and raise. The fact that they take up all the women’s time does not mean the children are loved more than the husbands.

Who does most of the raising of the kids? THE WOMEN. kiss Sometimes, the women have to work too. Who pampers the women with all these stressors? undecided Instead of the men to take time to be supportive and attentive, they often add to the stress by resorting to “infantile needs” of food and sex. Shhhhhheeesh. Communication breaks down and the couples begin to drift apart.

When the children are all grown and out of the house, the old age romance can continue. Children can be the GLUE or SOLVENT in any marriage depending on how well the parents play their parts as a TEAM.

Unfortunately, men also have needs and often do not exercise the necessary amount of understanding and support when the wives are stressed with raising a family. Instead of working as a team, husbands usually seek attention outside the home and things continue to fall apart.

The men are rarely around to help domestically and would rather spend more time with friends and OTHER WOMEN.

Well, you sow what you reap, and you reap what you sow.

Shikena! kiss

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by ctleurocollege: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
They forget that we gave them those kids. Ingrates

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Dididrumz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
No.
Children take time noture and raise. The fact that they take up all the women’s time does not mean the children are loved more than the husbands.

When the children are all grown and out of the house, the old age romance can continue. Children can be the GLUE or SOLVENT in any marriage depending on how well the parents play their parts as a TEAM.

Unfortunately, men also have needs and often do not exercise the necessary amount of understanding and support when the wives are stressed with raising a family. Instead of working as a team, husbands usually seek attention outside the home and things continue to fall apart.

The men are rarely around to help domestically and would rather spend more time with friends and OTHER WOMEN.

Well, you sow what you reap, and you reap what you sow.

Shikena! kiss

Well spoken. Thank You

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
I think women are conscious about the future too much.
After securing their future with the man, they move to another future which is the children.
And they can only feature in that future through Love. A woman is so mindful of the future.
Men, we don't bloody care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Different kinds of love so they are not comparable.

Some husbands also love and dote on their kids more than the moms do. And in those cases the moms are grateful to have a husband who loves the kids so much and they don’t worry about comparing the love.

Why can’t the men be grateful for wives who adore their kids instead of wondering who is loved more?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Zaigs: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=cococandy post=85479311]Different kinds of love so they are not comparable.

Some husbands also love and dote on their kids more than the moms do. And in those cases the moms are grateful to have a husband who loves the kids so much and they don’t worry about comparing the love.

Why can’t the men be grateful for wives who adore their kids instead of wondering who is loved more?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Zaigs: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
ctleurocollege:

Since when did you become God?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Zaigs: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2020
ctleurocollege:

Because you have become God, abi?
Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by ogawisdom(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Dididrumz:
Good day people. Hope you're all doing Good.

After going through a thread here Yesterday (The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020) of which the number 20 point was on this subject matter. I am moved to ask, because this is not the first time i here that wife'sove their kids more than they love their husbands.

Is this true? And if true, why so?

Matured response please.

It's natural
No body will love you (so unconditionally) like your mom in this world

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by ojuu4u(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Well...I'm not married but if and when I do, there's no way I'm going to love my kids more than my hubby cos we (hubby and i) were together before they came.

Now, from my observation, its not as if women love children more than their husband but because 50% of men no longer have time for their wife's as soon as the children starts coming and the next person she can easily turn to for succour is her children which overtime becomes natural and the couple drift apart.

It happens. Yes.
that's your wish but naturally you would love your children more than you husband, women see their kids as their OWN flesh and husbands as flesh from other persons..... Humans tend to protect his/her own flesh jealously because she feels the pains

4 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by yeyeosoronga: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2020
cococandy:
Different kinds of love so they are not comparable.

Because some of them just like to whine.
Some also believe they are God's gift to their partners, and are shocked when some child takes that position.
They forget children can not care for themselves and need all the care, love and attention they can get. Some of these men dont show any care or affection for their own seeds, and their wives have to overcompensate by filling that void in the child's life.
If only more fathers shower their children with love and attention, then the wives can relax with the attention on the child (as it has now become 2 of them looking after the welfare of that child) and can comfortably face the husbands too

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Women don't really love anyone. They just consider their children a personal possession and a hedge against future financial lack, while the husband is the current ATM. The reason why they pay more attention to their children is because they are instinctively moulding them into the image they like; and creating a debt that they can hold over their heads later in life.

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by djon78(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Yes its natural, and children are closer to there mothers because most men are preoccupied, busy, and may have less time for there children like mothers.

But the truth is that the way men are wired, (tough/hard) they may not really feel the disconnect from wife and kids due to being preoccupied with business and other things even to old age.
Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Women don't really love anyone. They just consider their children a personal possession and a hedge against future financial lack, while the husband is the current ATM. The reason why they pay more attention to their children is because they are instinctively moulding them into the image they like; and creating a debt that they can hold over their heads later in life.
I would add that it's more of a psychological imperative of focusing your attention where you are most always adored, valued, respected, and obeyed...in this case and in fact in every case, children fit this mould 20 times more than husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? And Why? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
crackhaus:

I would add that it's more of a psychological imperative of focusing your attention where you are most always adored, valued, respected, and obeyed...in this case and in fact in every case, children fit this mould 20 times more than husbands.

Lol. If that were to be true, the nicest, most adoring, most attentive and most respectful guy will always win the gal. But we know this to be totally untrue, don't we?

For humans, the psychological imperative is not to focus more attention on those who value them the most. It is to focus most attention on those whom THEY value the most. Fact!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Cheat? / Shared Domestic Responsibilities Vs. Having Househelps / Help Gambling Addiction!!! It's Ruining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.