Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa (56922 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
boost like the audio mobile phone they promised farmers ba or the audio cassava bread that didn't see its day. Abeg where the Olams rice mill? Make I clear u, na Bubu brought the rice revolution wey u dey see today. Even your Atiku is planning to key into the rice revolution. Nigeria was importing everything including toothpick under your hero of democracy.
If you're talking about mobile phone, do you know buhari govt also promised drop in fertiliser price which is yet to happen. No govt is better btw the two. That said, the so-called rice revolution has been on since the time of OBJ. They all always claimed to have brought rice revolution. Buhari has done nothing exceptional when it comes to rice farming. If you know, you can point them out
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by SaintLucia: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

If you're talking about mobile phone, do you know buhari govt also promised drop in fertiliser price which is yet to happen. No govt is better btw the two. That said, the so-called rice revolution has been on since the time of OBJ. They all always claimed to have brought rice revolution. Buhari has done nothing exceptional when it comes to rice farming. If you know, you can point them out
Hear yourself, they said! they said!! they said!!! U are not even sure of yourself. Just list one brand of local rice produced under Jonathan and your Adeshina u dey there dey perambulate. Which brand of local rice was produced under Obasanjo? Se the same Obj that converted OFN farm to his personal property. Go and siddon if u can not one brand of local rice produced under your hero of democracy.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Kingpin47: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2020
I need a business logo pls
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
Hear yourself, they said! they said!! they said!!! U are not even sure of yourself. Just list one brand of local rice produced under Jonathan and your Adeshina u dey there dey perambulate. Which brand of local rice was produced under Obasanjo? Se the same Obj that converted OFN farm to his personal property. Go and siddon if u can not one brand of local rice produced under your hero of democracy.
I already mentioned olams rice mill in nasarawa state. Even mama gold rice started during Jonathan. I suspect it's same for umza. I've given you an assignment. Go and check the price of fertiliser which is an important part of growing local rice during GEj and compare with Buhari's.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by SaintLucia: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I already mentioned olams rice mill in nasarawa state. Even mama gold rice started during Jonathan. I suspect it's same for umza. I've given you an assignment. Go and check the price of fertiliser which is an important part of growing local rice during GEj and compare with Buhari's.
All the local rice u see today came up during Buhari Rice revolution. Your hero of democracy was importing everything including toothpick, no wonder people like u keep on saying how much was a bag of rice under Jonathan and Bubu. I'm off cos I can see u are one of the products of 1990s that depend on mere says. Ask Nigerian farmers who donated money for Buhari presidential form and they will tell u how much they benefited from his policy couple with the border closure.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
SaintLucia:
All the local rice u see today came up during Buhari Rice revolution. Your hero of democracy was importing everything including toothpick, no wonder people like u keep on saying how much was a bag of rice under Jonathan and Bubu. I'm off cos I can see u are one of the products of 1990s that depend on mere says. Ask Nigerian farmers who donated money for Buhari presidential form and they will tell u how much they benefited from his policy couple with the border closure.

Lol. Is dis a joke or what? So you actually believe some rice farmers donated money for Buhari's nomination form. And you said I'm from the 90s? I gave you names of rice mills dat came up during GEJ's tenure you're still talking nonsense. You're too dull for my liking. You need to brush up ur enlightenment and intellect seriously.
What do you even mean by all the local rice? Do you know since when we've had local rice? Throughout the 80s and early 90s, Nigerians used to eat local rice. I still remember my mum used to pick rice during the Abacha era. I suspect you're really a late 90s baby who thinks Nigeria started in 1999
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by SaintLucia: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Agboriotejoye post=85487011]

Lol. Is dis a joke or what? So you actually believe some rice farmers donated money for Buhari's nomination form. And you said I'm from the 90s? I gave you names of rice mills dat came up during GEJ's tenure you're still talking nonsense. You're too dull for my liking. You need to brush up ur enlightenment and intellect seriously.
What do you even mean by all the local rice? Do you know since when we've had local rice? Throughout the 80s and early 90s, Nigerians used to eat local rice. I still remember my mum used to pick rice during the Abacha era. I suspect you're really a late 90s baby who thinks Nigeria started in https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/farmers-donate-n1-7bn-for-buharis-re-election/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi4yo_jyOnmAhVFK1AKHUTaAw8QFjACegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1LyRzwGcEsKa01xDRQLUbm]
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Soniapadex(f): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
Nigeria Is Now The Highest Producers Of Lies In Africa.
just kill me.lol
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=85487533][/quote]
You even posted a link. Though that link did not mention his nomination form, but if you believe this kind of story then I see why people refer to you as zombie. Abeg don't quote me again o
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by SaintLucia: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You even posted a link. Though that link did not mention his nomination form, but if you believe this kind of story then I see why people refer to you as zombie. Abeg don't quote me again o
I thought u said it was fake. I'm very sure u were in Jupiter when the event was shown live on Channels TV, NTA and TVC. boy I'm done with u.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Ajibade123(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Only God knows who is making all these facts...largest producer of rice and it citizens can't afford it

are you an agricultural entrepreneur?? see mind blowing ideas for you
https://explicitsuccess.com/agricultural-entrepreneur/
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Seluv: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Y is our rice cost.Yet we can't eat d rice Nd b happy with stones Nd dirts. angry..
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by fortunechy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
In Audio aspect
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by otokx(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Got at least 2 50kg bags of Nigerian rice last December, had to dash it all out, something is wrong somewhere. cool
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by zoezoelogistics(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How much is a bag from the source

Between 9k -12k including transportation from the farm to your location.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by dewuyiebun: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Just like that shocked?
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

Between 9k -12k including transportation from the farm to your location.

What is the cost of milling and destoning
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Farki: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Bros, don't be too pessimistic, if we continue in this direction, eventually, we will get there. Egypt and other countries didn't get to where they were with leaders Nigeria had been cursed with from independence.

Have faith. Give it time. In time, in time.

I did not expect such a comment from someone with that name.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by lowaist101: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
If it's true then it is a good one. Very soon we will be competing with other countries around the world
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What is the cost of milling and destoning

You won’t doing shit.
These guys do everything plus bagging self. You only need to tell them the kind of bag you want them to use, foreign/local or any brand you want to disguise as. Lol
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

You won’t doing shit.
These guys do everything plus bagging self. You only need to tell them the kind of bag you want them to use, foreign/local or any brand you want to disguise as. Lol
Straight from the farm? Where's that. Cause why I ask is most of those farm can't mill except the local milling which makes it filled with stone and dust. But if you want the real good ones, you buy as paddy from the farmers then take it to a mill. After that you take it for de-stoning. They are all separate processes.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Straight from the farm? Where's that. Cause why I ask is most of those farm can't mill except the local milling which makes it filled with stone and dust. But if you want the real good ones, you buy as paddy from the farmers then take it to a mill. After that you take it for de-stoning. They are all separate processes.

I get you. You know I mentioned depending on the source.

The source gets it from the farm and does the processing, once they are done they reach out to the markets. That’s where middle men/women come in.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

I get you. You know I mentioned depending on the source.

The source gets it from the farm and does the processing, once they are done they reach out to the markets. That’s where middle men/women come in.
And they still sell it for 9k after the processing?
That's what I'm interested in

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. / I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) / My Profitable Cucumber Farm .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.