Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year (53804 Views)

Top 5 Books To Read In 2021 / 6 African Business Books You Should Read in 2020 To Have A Productive Year / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year (2) (3) (4)

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by igbanbajo(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2020
You can negotiate anything by Herb Cohen.

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by PotatoSalad(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by stanlink(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=AyomideTenTen post=85473837]George R.R Martin once said "A reader lives a thousand times in one life. A non reader lives just once". (Pardon the paraphrase)

These books that I shall be bringing to your notice will so much help boost productivity as a business owner and individual.

The first book is;

1. HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE written by DALE CARNEGIE in 1936.

In life, no matter how well you love to do things by yourself, you can't be all productive by yourself.
You need friends, most importantly you need to know how to influence friends. This book will help you know the kind of people you should befriend, how you can make friends and how to influence them.

2.YOU CAN NEGOTIATE ANYTHING by HERB COHEN

I can bet there is hardly any day you can do without negotiating. Most days of our lives we spend it negotiating (an example is negotiating with transporters who we want to reduce the price they'd use to transport us to our desired destinations). Herb Cohen is one of the greatest negotiators who has lived.
He even negotiated for nations.
In this book, Herb Cohen brings you the secrets to negotiating anything.

3. MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR by TOMAS J.STANLY

For every young person who would like to be a millionaire, this book is very helpful. This books helps you to understand HOW TO BE RICH and not HOW TO LOOK Rich. Many youths hustle for the FLASH these days and that's why you see that they don't last.
They spend every BOOM they hit on Phones,Television, Cars etc. This books helps you to understand how to be rich and act like a rich individual.

4. PREDICTABLY IRRATIONAL by DAN ARIELY

This book helps you to understand the irrational behaviors of human beings and how to deal with them.
It helps you to understand the PSYCHOLOGY OF LIFE.

5. TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST TOUGH PEOPLE DO by ROBERT SCHULLER

In this book, you will understand you have no excuse you shouldn't be successful in life.
Research has shown that 80% of successful people are actually people who made it from nothing.
It doesn't matter if you are a PRINCE,there are days you will face challenges that will shake you.
These books helps you to be strong and how to stand the test of time.

6.WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO by TIM LAHAYE.

Just like the title of this book,this books helps you to set the right mindset about anything. There are times you act and you don't understand your actions. You will understand your irrational behavior if you read this book.

7.THINK AND GROW RICH by NAPOLEON HILL.

I know most of you have heard about this book.
However, I'm sure most of you have just heard about it but never read it. This book has helped a lot of people become and develop a millionaire mindset.
For you to act like or be a millionaire in 2020, you need to read THINK AND GROW RICH.

8. 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE by STEPHEN COVEY.

One of the lessons you shall be learning from this book is SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE PRO-ACTIVE.
They don't blame circumstances for their mistakes.
They stand up and make things right.
This book will help you develop a new insight to becoming a better version of yourself as a successful person.

9. RICH DAD POOR DAD by ROBERT KIYOSAKI.

I know a lot of you must have heard about RICH DAD POOR DAD,you probably might have read about it but forgotten its lessons. This book helps to give a different perspective about EDUCATION AND WEALTH.
A story of an individual with two different dads and how each dad influences him with WEALTH AND EDUCATION.

And lastly;

10.RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON by GEORGE S.CLASON

This book is one of the most populous books in history and has helped a lot of people acquire new mindsets towards wealth.
RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON is just one of those books in history a scholar,business owner or any individual should not do without reading....

These books I can promise you, if you consume them in 2020,you shall have a different story to tell.
Do not read the summaries, read the whole book and gain new insights to LIFE

OJEDIRAN AYOMIDE THEOPHILUS

YOUR DIGITAL

Pm me get to get all 10 ebooks for only N1000 + an audio book how to sell anything to anybody by Joe Girard
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Khaytunechi: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Outiss:

You can get all the books on Telegram. Just search "ebookgallery" and you will see a massive group.
Searched but couldn't get it
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by fecosequence(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2020
Any one in PDF format? I wan read am online no time to begin fyn book upandan

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Stonecoldstare1: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2020
forsto:
Love this and really testimony will come at the end of the year. This is commendable. Take action today.
My new year is already booked

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by olowo1995(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2020
danilmo:

Biko which one Dangote read?

hmm

That is why you keep on going broke and never improve or change quadrant, no wonder the rich get richer and the poot get poorer. I know believe the 80%/20% rule in No Excuse which says the rich get 80% of the wealth why the 20% goes to the poor the masses
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by zeelux97(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2020
olowo1995:

That is why you keep on going broke and never improve or change quadrant, no wonder the rich get richer and the poot get poorer. I know believe the 80%/20% rule in No Excuse which says the rich get 80% of the wealth why the 20% goes to the poor the masses

Don't mind them jare
Reading through people's comment shows why majority are broke and will probably never get out of the rat race.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by lucky4west: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2020
quality books no doubt i read a lot infact daily...but let us not make it seems reading alone can make someone an automatic success it does not always work that way...but it is a good way to start...i can bet you that Dangote and Otedola no read any of these books
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Culin(f): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sarang:

Can you send them to me? All of them I don’t mind.
Especially “why you act the way you do”
Here udahchidi@gmail.com

Thank you

Ok just seeing this. I'll send them much later in the evening.

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Soon
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
Theenchanter2:
no, i have them in hardcopy.
U can download an app called "ANYBOOK".
that would solve d problem.
thanks
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by GMbuharii: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
SarakiBukola:
The Memoirs of a MENTALus tantalus man by

TheFacelessMan.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by EllyKing: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Slimfeez:

Attract Money Now by Joe Vitae is one of the powerful book to read too.

I'm certainly reading them all, God helping me. I've bought about 4 of these books...will buy each one of them anytime I run into them cos these books are hard to find.

God bless you for sharing.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by cashful(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Outiss:

Why wait for dash when you can see it on ebookgallery on Telegram. Just search "ebookgallery".

Thank me later

Thank you
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Ronzy1990(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2020
Yea...very Hard. Just got Richest man in Babylon yesterday for #1500.
EllyKing:

I'm certainly reading them all, God helping me. I've bought about 4 of these books...will buy each one of them anytime I run into them cos these books are hard to find.

God bless you for sharing.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Ayodejioak(m): 4:32am On Jan 23, 2020
Thanks OP. My 2day prime delivery came in today.
I literally 'plugged and played' this list into amazon.
Let kick off 2020 the tight way.

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by alexa7744: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
its so good thank you
<a href=”https://getsharey.com/about-pdf-drive/”>pdf drive</a> f
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Aloedamz(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Culin:

Pls I need you to send to me too.. Oyinkansola1022@gmail.com.....thanks in anticipation
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Ronzy1990(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Please I need too. Thanks.

eromoseleisalar@gmail.com
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Ronzy1990(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Culin:

OK please I need the books too. Thanks. eromoseleisalar@gmail.com
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by OYENIYIJK: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
wow....
I have watched the summary of all since.
But I think I've read three or four books there.
But my best is RICH DAD POOR DAD. BY KIYOSAKI - FRIEND OF TRUMP, HUSBAND OF KIM, PARTNER OF MIKE.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by OYENIYIJK: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2020
Ronzy1990:
OK please I need the books too. Thanks. eromoseleisalar@gmail.com
just go download
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by zawoe: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
.. wink
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by pdfroom: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
For productivity purposes I can recommend the 'To-Do List Formula: A Stress-Free Guide To Creating To-Do Lists That Work!'https://pdfroom.com/books/to-do-list-formula-a-stress-free-guide-to-creating-to-do-lists-that-work/MkLg8xjKgZB
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Bitcoiniler(m): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
It can be frustrating surfing through the net for hours without getting your desired file, or because it is too expensive to get. For those paying exorbitant prices online for ebooks, I get all kinds of books in electronic formats (PDF, Epub, etc) at discounted prices, ranging from 2k to 5k. Request for any electronic book and I'll have you sorted out.

Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Culin:

pls do u mind sending them to me. thx.
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by velmajdennis: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2021
cool post
Re: The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year by AlfredMartinez: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2021
This is a cool book about music and human talent. Each person is a unique character with a set of specific skills. These skills can be turned into powerful skills that will help you improve. I advise not only musicians to read this https://freebooksummary.com/category/sonny-blues book, I advise young people who are looking for their own way to read this book.

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage / The Lover Next Door II / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker)