Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva (2797 Views)

S3x Is Still Very Sweet Despite Old Age - Joke Silva And Husband / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by splendid22(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs have won the admiration of many young people with their marriage which has endured the test of time. Regarded as veteran actors, the duo are an inspiration to young thespians.

Earlier today on a popular women’s TV talk-show, Joke Silva was asked if they still make love at their age.

She said excitedly: “We ‘do the do’ in a way that is appropriate for our age”.

Sharing her opinion on sexual harassment, the revered actress said: ”I attended the University after giving birth to two children and there was still a professor that harassed. It has nothing to do with the way a girl is dressed”.

Silva noted that at times women put too much pressure on men.

“We need to raise our men in a way that we are not putting too much pressure on them”, she said.

Speaking further, the outspoken actress noted that she was once trolled on social media.

“After the election I posted the picture of the APC leader and I said congratulations now hit the ground running .I had almost 10,000 comments. Usually when I post, I just move on to other things. Someone called me, asking me If I was okay. It didn’t hurt me, It just made me angry. What if it I was a young person who doesn’t have that strong belief? That person can commit suicide”.

http:///s63b5b27f200103en_ng

Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by Olalan(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
The question seems unfair........
BTW what's appropriate for their age sef

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by daddytime(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aunty Joke is this some kinda lewd "joke"?
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by We4all: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
I used to think that smoking was an irresponsible act, but when I got to know that Olu Jacobs and Joke Sylva are chain smokers, I decided to rest my case.
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by NobleAngell(f): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
That wasn't the only thing she said but u only picked that. Nawaooooo
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by rosy1992(f): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
What!!! at that age
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by dangotesmummy: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
No doggy,no cow girl,no cunnilingus,no Mouth Action? Only mummy and daddy style? grin
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by vanida6: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
seriously cheesy
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by vanida6: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
dangotesmummy:
No doggy,no cow girl,no cunnilingus,no Mouth Action? Only mummy and daddy style? grin
lolx u no well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by dangotesmummy: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
vanida6:
lolx u no well grin
daddy Jacob be like joke bo skirt e Ka shere laleyi
grin
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by NwaAmaikpe: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
shocked

Gosh.
I hate this.
Joke should not engage in such subliminally lewd talk lest ideas start running through our heads.

See me sitting here imagining her leg spread wide apart with Olu's face planted in between the overgrown grey pubics grasping for breath from the stench of her cesspit.

Before he gets up and says, "I can't take this anymore".

So can I too.
God please help my soul because I can't help myself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Damnn
The guy above me needs special help NwaAmaikpe's case is growing worst as the day goes by
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by ADRIAN88(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh.
I hate this.
Joke should not engage in such subliminally lewd talk lest ideas start running through our heads.

See me sitting here imagining her leg spread wide apart with Olu's face planted in between the overgrown grey pubics grasping for breath from the stench of her cesspit.

Before he gets up and says, "I can't take this anymore".

So can I too.
God please help my soul because I can't help myself.

Baastard son a thousand fathers. grin grin
Re: My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva by Ayobami7(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
无聊的

(1) (Reply)

Ike’s Ex Girlfriend ‘gigy’ Shares Loved-up Videos Of How They Lived In Tanzania / 50 Cent Blasts Son - "Would Rather Take 6ix9ine For A Son" / Nikki Fefe Said Her Client D*ck Was Not Big Enough (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.