Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (97878 Views)

Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by bankylan: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
So Childish.................You don't say these jargons where educated and informed people are. I am sure you never heard of Qaseem Soleimani until yesterday. Just google his name and read all his attrocities. 'Iran has backers in Russia and China'...........lol.....You are not a student of international politics and the events in the ME, hence this statement.

So Pentagon called you to say they are afraid? There was hardly a month in the last 2 years that Isreali defense force didnt kill Iranians and destroyed their assets in Syria, yet they couldnt lift a finger. After the failure of Iran-Iraq war in the 80s, Iran realised they couldnt sustain a direct war......they have since resulted to using their proxies. It is only the militias and Hezbollah and other sleeping cells funded by IRGC that will launch attack on American interests...........they will all be taken out las las.....

Please, what is 'heavyweight champion'?Na boxing? And what asset do Russia and China have in Iran? What strategic importance is Iran to Russia or China?

Bibi has been looking for a chance to bomb Iran for years now.........I hope the Ayatollahs don;t make a mistake of striking Tel Aviv.

Iran that couldnt win Iraq is now threatening US, and some students believe Russia and China will jump in and fight US..........So silly! Russia and China care less about Islamic Jihadists..........Ask the Muslims in Russia and China!

If Iran dares attack any American ship on strait of Hormuz, they won't survive what will come over them.....Remember, economic sanctions and uprising at home will make them thread the path of caution.

I beg, it is better to be mute than to say what you don't know.

itsme01:

stop spewing trash..

Suliemani isnt a terrorist but a trained high ranking Military General, he wasnt a fugitive as he travelled legally into Iraq and cleared customs and imigration.. what evidence does the US have on him and why wasnt he arrested if they can prove any allegation, why kill a career serving man who merely followed orders of his constituitionaly recognised President like similar US Generals and Army

If any of you naive people think this is any atrocities revenge and not US miscalculation then you guys are slow.. as the real Americans are panicking as we speak and US secetary of state had called almost all allies of the US from Germany to Uk

I laugh at some Nigerian Dunce thinking of sentiments of religion.... IRAN has strong backers in Russia and China and they craze war to show they are the new Heavyweight champions

*Disruption of oil supply in the gulf axis would spell doom for countries that finace it self on Oil revenue
*A war with Iran would by extension force Russia and Chian to defend its asset in Iran
*Iran, China and Russia already have naval ships in the meditaranian ships

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

i thought so too, emptiness would make someone qoute others without making any meaningfull point

point blank emptiness!!

You couldn't even spell the word 'QUOTE'. No need arguing with folks like you.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by VampireDog: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

i thought so too, emptiness would make someone qoute others without making any meaningfull point

point blank emptiness!!
[/s]
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by itsme01: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rapmoney:

You couldn't even spell the word 'QUOTE'. No need arguing with folks like you.

as empty as you are you keep qouting me... cant you just stay in your emptiness Mr English
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Shattuck(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lorenzop:

I agree a fully commissioned general isn't a terrorist but what you do call him when he covertly oversees the arming and financing of terror groups like Hezbollah, and militia groups in Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc ?
but america does the same and nobody punishes her for that,imagine trump saying the attack was not to start a war but to prevent it,just imagine a foreign government coordinating a strike on mike pence, or ivanka, I know america would definitely consider it an act of war but she wants the world to think otherwise.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Lawmak: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
That bastard daughter should go and sit down. Don't she know that his father is a terrorist. Don't she know that his father had likewise made many daughters fatherless and wives widows.
That's why I love Christ, he never told us to revenge but this other people will always seek for revenge.

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Lorenzop: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Oches4me:
u are fool u need brain reset pls visit next psychiatric hospital.

Brain reset done and dusted but I still recall my comments and they are still valid and I still stand by them.... Fool of the first order undecided
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Lawmak: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
tete7000:

They have ally in Russia and China will probably fight on their side if war starts. That is where their chest beating is coming from. When you remember that it is the killing of one man that started WW1, you can't but simply hold your breath. Russia will not allow American have firm control in the middle east because that is what will happen once Iran is allowed to be trumpeted by US... Pray not for another world War.
China is strongly against terrorism
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by KunleyY19(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
las las na Iraq go suffer am.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Seun360:
I want the US to be wiped out of the surface, I know that day will come.
It will never happen my brother ...last last your generations go wipe if you are not careful wizard oshi.... undecided

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by VampireDog: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

as empty as you are you keep qouting me... cant you just stay in your emptiness Mr English
[/s]
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Fourwinds: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
When iran says it will revenge, it will happen, surely - shiites are known for being strong headed. But Trump is eyeing the polls and will strike back. And the cycle of madness continues.....
that is exactly what will happen
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Etinosa1234: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Former UK prime minister Tony Blair confessed on live television that they had to lie about the weapons of mass destruction in order to gain access to Iraq and that all they wanted was iraqi Oil. He even apologized for the war. USA simply said "All we are interested in is Iraqi Oil".

Gadhafi was never guilty of anything the USA accused him of before they invaded libya. This is fact.

Vietnam war was built around lies

Dude you really need to do a lot more reading and research to see for yourself.

pls state the lies that Vietnam used to invade the usa ..

The Vietnam war was caused by the French when they wanted recover their lost territories in Asia
where did USA lie

https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/vietnam-war/the-causes-of-the-vietnam-war/

Libya was invaded because Gaddafi was seen as a dictator
https://www.africanexponent.com/post/8211-the-evil-legacies-of-africas-most-loved-heroes-muammar-gaddafi

U see the way I put link.......thats My proof

I want to see ur proof
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Susu888(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

Muslims are all terrorists waiting to be activated. You’re all waiting for your imams to turn you into suicide bombers & the world is waiting for you.

See this one sef,you're refering to yourself...

1- we don't take commands from imams.
2- you lots are the ones controlled by their pastors, milking you dry for evry penny you're worth while fornicating with your daughters and wives in the name of spiritual healing. Infact on this same nairaland we've seen lots of news grace front pages with pastors making you lots do stupid things claiming mircacles from eating cockroaches to eating broken bottles to protective bracelets which can't shield you from any harm because if it did your pastors won't be needing the amount of bodyguards they carry around!

Tell me do you see our imams with bodyguards besides the imams in makkah?

If na childishness dey worry i can come down to your level.... the way you can spew rubbish about my religion i would yours too.
If you don't respect my religion i really wouldn't give a fvck about yours either. undecided
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ono(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
sometime in 2018.......

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
kareemkamil:
I think Trumph is putting life's of American's to dangerous position.
You are not making any sense at all.....quit typing and sleep maybe you will have sense tomorrow... undecided
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
henrybangs44:

so for ur mind Iran can defeat U.S?? is it ur religion that is forcing u to be stupied or u re naturally dumb?
Oga you lack sense, how did you know am a muslim? You are really dumb when did tell you Iran can defeat USA in a war, what i said was USA can never win this war. Go and read the link I showed you, and you will see what expats wrote about the war the Trump jumping into blindly thinking he is going win.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by GamalNasser: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

and you take Iran serious, people are always in a hurry to forget history. go and ask Saddam Hussein what happened to Iraq. if Iran tries nonsense with US, Iran will be erased from the world map.

The same Iran Saddam used to whoop like his toy ..this is how people deceived Saddam to his death
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Myde4naija(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lorenzop:

Yeah right just like the whole world will rejoice when all Islamic terrorists and their stupid religion is decimated coz obviously the world will be more peaceful without blood thirsty cannibals like moslems undecided
that means Islam is the cause of first and second world war, even this looming one Iran start it......abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Olayinkacms: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
i can remember in one other thread ,you were accused of hatred for any islam but you said fear is what you.

please check yourself or better stilll hatred is not good for ones health and well being.
qote author=uninspired07 post=85504577]

Muslims are all terrorists waiting to be activated. You’re all waiting for your imams to turn you into suicide bombers & the world is waiting for you.[/quote]
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:
grin

Qasem Suleimani was a bloody terrorist, what he didn't know was that he has been on the US watchlist even before Bush Jnr became the US president. Suleimani's atrocities came to an end after he coordinated an attack on the US embassy few days ago.

What the US did was a revenge of his atrocities.
He masterminded the Mumbai attacks in India.

That guy was caught in the act.

So is a certain lieutenant General in Nigeria
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Oga you lack sense, how did you know am a muslim? You are really dumb when did tell you Iran can defeat USA in a war, what i said was USA can never win this war. Go and read the link I showed you, and you will see what expats wrote about the war the Trump jumping into blindly thinking he is going win.
nigga u are maaatd. if u read some bulshit online and u think u know war better than trump then u re delusional. this politics is not the civic education u are doing in school. this is for elders. go and sit
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by akdjr(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
I strongly believe this human was not created by one God.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Zuorom:

Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US
Oga go and read this
https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/03/world-war-iii-us-veteran-pundit-reveals-why-america-cannot-defeat-iran/
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:
grin
Qasem Suleimani was a bloody terrorist, what he didn't know was that he has been on the US watchlist even before Bush Jnr became the US president. Suleimani's atrocities came to an end after he coordinated an attack on the US embassy few days ago.

What the US did was a revenge of his atrocities.
Pentasoft1978:

and you take Iran serious, people are always in a hurry to forget history. go and ask Saddam Hussein what happened to Iraq. if Iran tries nonsense with US, Iran will be erased from the world map.
imam07:
Iran refused to understand that Trump is waiting for any excuse to hit iran in 10fold if the mess up.
Trump did not declare war against iran but only killed a terrorist. Who had killed americans abd even planning to kill more Americans. Lobatan.

Once it is about USA or Israel, many Nigerians would simply misplace their common sense.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by ItooWorWor(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
henrybangs44:

nigga u are maaatd. if u read some bulshit online and u think u know war better than trump then u re delusional. this politics is not the civic education u are doing in school. this is for elders. go and sit
Just like you are maaatd if you think USA can defeat Iran in a war, do you think war is the same with america action movies you watch? don't let you hatred for muslims blind you, the Saudi's are pushing Trump to his dome.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by PointZerom: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
maasoap:

Once it is about USA or Israel, many Nigerians would simply misplace their common sense.

Glad to know that you've misplaced yours.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by PointZerom: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Just like you are maaatd if you think USA can defeat Iran in a war, do you think war is the same with america action movies you watch? don't let you hatred for muslims blind you, the Saudi's are pushing Trump to his dome.

What happened to Iraq will be a child's play to what awaits Iran should they misbehave this time.

Hope you've seen how their top general Suleimani was taken out with 9 other soldiers with him?

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall

MURIC rants equates to nothing. You can go and cry in Kaduna for all I care
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

stop spewing trash..

Suliemani isnt a terrorist but a trained high ranking Military General, he wasnt a fugitive as he travelled legally into Iraq and cleared customs and imigration.. what evidence does the US have on him and why wasnt he arrested if they can prove any allegation, why kill a career serving man who merely followed orders of his constituitionaly recognised President like similar US Generals and Army

If any of you naive people think this is any atrocities revenge and not US miscalculation then you guys are slow.. as the real Americans are panicking as we speak and US secetary of state had called almost all allies of the US from Germany to Uk

I laugh at some Nigerian Dunce thinking of sentiments of religion.... IRAN has strong backers in Russia and China and they craze war to show they are the new Heavyweight champions

*Disruption of oil supply in the gulf axis would spell doom for countries that finace it self on Oil revenue
*A war with Iran would by extension force Russia and Chian to defend its asset in Iran
*Iran, China and Russia already have naval ships in the meditaranian ships

Story story.. just common sanction and China is crying. Wait until the USA kicks them out WTO and block them from swift and we will see how iran will help them
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
PointZerom:

Glad to know that you've misplaced yours.

The big bully should do the same thing to Russia or China.
You especially can be best described as a lost soul.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Seun360:
I want the US to be wiped out of the surface, I know that day will come.

That is what has been going on in every MURIC mumu mind. But I guess you have to reincarnated a hundred times before that might happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.