Stats: 3,160,818 members, 7,844,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (97871 Views)

Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Solorrman(m): 1:25am On Jan 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
He is only decieving her ..Trump has warned that all of them are fair game if they try any nonsense
yes but dnt forget America could not finish a simple Taliban group after war of 17 good yesrs
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Solorrman(m): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up Mr Muslimi...even Khoomeni know he is not invincible to American drones
shut up illegitimate christianashit bastard America could not finish Taliban after 17 years war Taliban is still there. U are talking rubbish u dnt know that u are loving Trump but he is disliking u ,he hated ur skin wether u are a Muslim ,christianashit or obongjo u are only a great clever monkey to him.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Solorrman(m): 1:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

and you take Iran serious, people are always in a hurry to forget history. go and ask Saddam Hussein what happened to Iraq. if Iran tries nonsense with US, Iran will be erased from the world map.
u also go and ask USA why didn't they win the fight with Taliban for 17 years. And ur comment clearly shows u dnt know the world at all,do u compared the population,manpower,army ,weapons of Iran to Iraq ? U dnt know anything
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Solorrman(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2020
imam07:
Iran refused to understand that Trump is waiting for any excuse to hit iran in 10 fold if the mess up.
Trump did not declare war against iran but only killed a terrorist. Who had killed americans abd even planning to kill more Americans. Lobatan.
in Trump eyes u are a hated black bastard monkey because he hated black skin ,he dnt care if u are a Muslim,Christian or Rastafarian. It's only u naive shitt unintelligent baboons that thought he support Christians. By the way Iran are not Muslims in the eyes of us majority Muslims,they are just like Christians,even if u are happy that Trump fight Muslims then u are wrong because it's we who are more happier . Just ask America what are they doing for 17 years without finishing a Taliban militia ?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Solorrman(m): 1:35am On Jan 05, 2020
PointZerom:

Lol...you know nothing about his atrocities. Have you listened to his latest message to Trump and US days after he coordinated attack on US embassy?.

You are the one that's slow. He's a government organised terror leader.
Trump eyes u are a hated black bastard monkey because he hated black skin ,he dnt care if u are a Muslim,Christian or Rastafarian. It's only u naive shitt unintelligent baboons that thought he support Christians. By the way Iran are not Muslims in the eyes of us majority Muslims,they are just like Christians,even if u are happy that Trump fight Muslims then u are wrong because it's we who are more happier . Just ask America what are they doing for 17 years without finishing a Taliban militia ?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Solorrman(m): 1:40am On Jan 05, 2020
Lorenzop:

Yeah right just like the whole world will rejoice when all Islamic terrorists and their stupid religion is decimated coz obviously the world will be more peaceful without blood thirsty cannibals like moslems undecided
u are wrong,we Muslims are happy about fighting Iran's because they are more like u than us. And secondly u need to know that u are only a pagan because christianashit is a cult since Jesus was never a God. Only a mad man would believe a God Jesus Christ who came with anus and penix to be God and only an illitrates would accept some one to be God while he uses toilet to piss and shitt. Nobody on Earth can say i lied because even if u said so in ur mind u did know Jesus Christ never came flying on parachute, no he came out from a woman's vagina that's the truth. And u must be mad to say he was a God. He was only a Pius prophet,a great one but never a god
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by igwefivestar(m): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

Both local and international politics Ibo no sabi.. no wonder una never rule since many decades

Anyways US and Saudi are ally, meaning US and Sunni (buhari are friends) Iran(Shiite) and China, Russia are friends(Nigerians owe Russia and China)

If you think you wont suffer in the consiquencies then you are a shortsighted IPobian that cant see the bigger picture
deal with it.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by leofab(f): 1:51am On Jan 05, 2020
Laurene:
whenever they retaliate the sores will be left open once again.
nothing will happen.. USA has more to loss.. I wish Iran has secret military bases in Mexico and Barbados and Cuba
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by leofab(f): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2020
winterfell007:

Well it appears you've got deep-seated hate for Americans
yes I do... will Americans be jubilant if China has bases in Cuba ; Canada ; Barbados and
Virginia island ?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by leofab(f): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
. After 9/11 America intelligent has been trained to expect war any day. so don't think Iran can take them unaware. as a matter of fact they are waiting for Iran to strike them. have you seen frequency war before?
can they do this rubbish with China ?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by leofab(f): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Such a fine girl like you supporting terrorists?

Na wa oo
shut up.. who are the real terrorist if not the world bullies...
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

and you take Iran serious, people are always in a hurry to forget history. go and ask Saddam Hussein what happened to Iraq. if Iran tries nonsense with US, Iran will be erased from the world map.
talk wisely. US isn't sovereign over the UN. Do u think other nuclear power countries will watch US erase Iran from the world? US should even be ready to battle the Islamic middle east countries
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by vichaz10(m): 2:20am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

stop spewing trash..

Suliemani isnt a terrorist but a trained high ranking Military General, he wasnt a fugitive as he travelled legally into Iraq and cleared customs and imigration.. what evidence does the US have on him and why wasnt he arrested if they can prove any allegation, why kill a career serving man who merely followed orders of his constituitionaly recognised President like similar US Generals and Army

Check out this vid
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by eguarojeona: 2:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall
Just say Allah no one will beat you.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

stop spewing trash..
You are the one spewing trash.

Suliemani isnt a terrorist but a trained high ranking Military General, he wasnt a fugitive as he travelled legally into Iraq and cleared customs and imigration.. what evidence does the US have on him and why wasnt he arrested if they can prove any allegation, why kill a career serving man who merely followed orders of his constituitionaly recognised President like similar US Generals and Army
A terrorist in General's clothing. Got what was coming.

If any of you naive people think this is any atrocities revenge and not US miscalculation then you guys are slow.. as the real Americans are panicking as we speak and US secetary of state had called almost all allies of the US from Germany to Uk
A terrorist was killed. End of.
US does not have to call any ally. Read Article 5 of the NATO treaty.
You are so silly to think the US will need any ally to deal with Iran.

I laugh at some Nigerian Dunce thinking of sentiments of religion.... IRAN has strong backers in Russia and China and they craze war to show they are the new Heavyweight champions
You are the dunce here. Iran's "backers" will not lift a finger against the US. Nobody in the world can without risking annihilation. The US is the most powerful military force mankind ever had.

*Disruption of oil supply in the gulf axis would spell doom for countries that finace it self on Oil revenue
Iran would still be still worst hit. Duh.
*A war with Iran would by extension force Russia and Chian to defend its asset in Iran
*Iran, China and Russia already have naval ships in the meditaranian ships

There isn't going to be any war. Only a fool attempts war with someone a thousand times mightier than he is. Na just mouth. Find somewhere go sit down ogbeni.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Mosco100(m): 3:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Ezekiel 38
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: 5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: 6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee. 7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them. 8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. 10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, 12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? 15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: 16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. 17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them? 18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face. 19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. 21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man’s sword shall be against his brother. 22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall
empty skull like you are filled with hate. American and Israel are people of God and can never fall, only you people of hate mind will keep dying till the end of the world. Common BP will kill you definitely.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:40am On Jan 05, 2020
leofab:
shut up.. who are the real terrorist if not the world bullies...
if you are the one in the dp. That's Lion King shape you got there. BH can marry you.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by nijanigga: 3:47am On Jan 05, 2020
i no sabi say all these indomie genearation yankees dey fear war but trump is your mentor. Iran is not Iraq, was with Iran even thou america will win but at a heavy cost plus national debt. One day i suspect america will be bankrupt.

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by leofab(f): 4:31am On Jan 05, 2020
hope4nigeria:
if you are the one in the dp. That's Lion King shape you got there. BH can marry you.
keep moving bro
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Seun360(m): 4:52am On Jan 05, 2020
Finnestgreat:
sori 4 d woman dat gave birth to u
The US only see you as one chimpanzee from Africa.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Seun360(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

It will never happen my brother ...last last your generations go wipe if you are not careful wizard oshi.... undecided

Says an ape from Nigeria.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by breezeng: 5:08am On Jan 05, 2020
leofab:
Iran shouldn’t rush.. let the tension dole off then they hit back

Sure
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 5:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

Some people and their sentiments. Why are you crying for another man's headache. Are you an Iranian? This man that has just been annihilated was a small devil, you are pretending not to know abi? He was responsible for the death of about 600 American soldiers, only few days to his death, he masterminded an attack on the US embassy amongst other evils he has perpetrated. So what would you have America do? Fold their hands and watch abi?

What concerns Isreal in this issue? They haven't even made an official comment on this. A country can be allies with whoever the last time I checked.

I'm sure you are a Muslim. I won't mince words, I hate Muslims and their ideologies with a passion. The way they reason pukes! I read some nincompoop northern Muslims are carrying placards and proclaiming death to IIsreal and America, what concerns Nigeria with the death of Quasem Souleimani? We don't belong to that region, we don't share diplomatic or trade ties like that, but the fools won't attend to their immediate problem. Ahn! Ahn! Ara n kan mi gan o! Nigeria isn't even a core Islamic nation. Sudan didn't carry placard, Egypt no carry, Algeria no carry, Mali no carry, UAE no carry, Saudi no carry, Oman no carry, Yemen no carry! Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by itsme01: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Ranchhoddas:
You are the one spewing trash.

A terrorist in General's clothing. Got what was coming.

A terrorist was killed. End of.
US does not have to call any ally. Read Article 5 of the NATO treaty.
You are so silly to think the US will need any ally to deal with Iran.

You are the dunce here. Iran's "backers" will not lift a finger against the US. Nobody in the world can without risking annihilation. The US is the most powerful military force mankind ever had.

Iran would still be still worst hit. Duh.
There isn't going to be any war. Only a fool attempts war with someone a thousand times mightier than he is. Na just mouth. Find somewhere go sit down ogbeni.

honestly talking international politics with some Nigerians is like pouring water into a basket or speaking to bricks

you are so brainwashed by US propaganda that it is almost like your second religion... trying and source information independently
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by itsme01: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2020
placeofallure:

Some people and their sentiments. Why are you crying for another man's headache. Are you an Iranian? This man that has just been annihilated was a small devil, you are pretending not to know abi? He was responsible for the death of about 600 American soldiers, only few days to his death, he masterminded an attack on the US embassy amongst other evils he has perpetrated. So what would you have America do? Fold their hands and watch abi?

What concerns Isreal in this issue? They haven't even made an official comment on this. A country can be allies with whoever the last time I checked.

I'm sure you are a Muslim. I won't mince words, I hate Muslims and their ideologies with a passion. The way they reason pukes! I read some nincompoop northern Muslims are carrying placards and proclaiming death to IIsreal and America, what concerns Nigeria with the death of Quasem Souleimani? We don't belong to that region, we don't share diplomatic or trade ties like that, but the fools won't attend to their immediate problem. Ahn! Ahn! Ara n kan mi gan o! Nigeria isn't even a core Islamic nation. Sudan didn't carry placard, Egypt no carry, Algeria no carry, Mali no carry, UAE no carry, Saudi no carry, Oman no carry, Yemen no carry! Bunch of hypocrites!

Have sense naa... protesters attack US embassy and they are not armed or linked in anyway to this suleimani, you said he killed 600 us soldiers... really yet we couldnt get their name or the name of the attacker or dates?

Look without Suleimani ISIS created by Saudi and funded by US would have over run many countries

and if you think this doesnt directly concern you as a Nigeria then you must be a todler that doesnt understand how her folks get paid through Global crude oil sales

This isnt about Religion... Nigerian Muslim hate Shiites deeply and Iran is evil to us and we support Saudi.. however any more stupid war like that of Lybia other region would suffer from regional crisis like Boko Haram and Herdsmen with AK47, there would be Refugee crisis and Weapons would even get more ranpant
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2020
Seun360:

Says an ape from Nigeria.
Definitely you must be a chimpanzee before you can call someone an ape....zero sense undecided
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by oloworisedeji12(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Peace sud be sustained. Cos, none of them is gonna gain anything from this act of war and destruction...
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by PointZerom: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
Trump eyes u are a hated black bastard monkey because he hated black skin ,he dnt care if u are a Muslim,Christian or Rastafarian. It's only u naive shitt unintelligent baboons that thought he support Christians. By the way Iran are not Muslims in the eyes of us majority Muslims,they are just like Christians,even if u are happy that Trump fight Muslims then u are wrong because it's we who are more happier . Just ask America what are they doing for 17 years without finishing a Taliban militia ?

Trash
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by emmyskies(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
who wan fall them down?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by VampireDog: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

honestly talking international politics with some Nigerians is like pouring water into a basket or speaking to bricks

you are so brainwashed by US propaganda that it is almost like your second religion... trying and source information independently
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by VampireDog: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

Have sense naa... protesters attack US embassy and they are not armed or linked in anyway to this suleimani, you said he killed 600 us soldiers... really yet we couldnt get their name or the name of the attacker or dates?

Look without Suleimani ISIS created by Saudi and funded by US would have over run many countries

and if you think this doesnt directly concern you as a Nigeria then you must be a todler that doesnt understand how her folks get paid through Global crude oil sales

This isnt about Religion... Nigerian Muslim hate Shiites deeply and Iran is evil to us and we support Saudi.. however any more stupid war like that of Lybia other region would suffer from regional crisis like Boko Haram and Herdsmen with AK47, there would be Refugee crisis and Weapons would even get more ranpant

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67