Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) (97730 Views)

Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Finnestgreat: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hypocrit:
You supported what the US did, but you dont want others to render their opinion because it is contrary to yours... Your are very stupid for that.
Shut up,mumu what do u know
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by uninspired07: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Susu888:

I ain't no fan boy of iran or U.S. they can burn in hell for all i care. However gets your facts right regarding muslims.... you are welcome to try your threats we shall hunt each other to see whom shall last in this world. Bring it on*

If quater of the world muslims were terrorists or violent people like the western media keeps peddling down the throats of idiots like you, the world would have burned down in chaos.

Muslims are all terrorists waiting to be activated. You’re all waiting for your imams to turn you into suicide bombers & the world is waiting for you.

4 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

USA killed the contractor through their lies?

I won't argue with you. Iran has been threatening US, let Iran do its worst.

If Iran isn't careful, they would share it into bits like Pizza. America would take part, China and Russia would take part, ISIS would take the rest. That's when you'll understand what's going on.

Do you even know what led to the US invasion of Iraq and how it was later revealed that they used lies to accomplish this? They confessed to this themselves that all they wanted was Iraqi Oil.

Any contractor who was later sent to Iraq by USA over a war spoil they acquired through lies and at the expense of innocent blood who they lied against only has his country to blame for his death because he would not have been there if USA had not deployed their usual lying propaganda methodology.

Iran and USA have been threatening each other with Iran still keeping to the signed Nuclear peace treaty. However it was USA/Trump who unilaterally pulled out of the treaty and stupidly set USA up. Iran has not stepped out of line but USA did.

Suliemani was a USA asset deployed to iraq despite being an iranian top man. This shows the relationship USA once had with Iran. However when the truths about why USA invaded iran came out, Suliemani turned against USA and organized the iraqi Militia to deal with and destroy ISIS in iraq which happened to be a creation of the same USA.

USA are criminally minded. Their government can lie more than Satan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by paparazi1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lorenzop:

Yeah right just like the whole world will rejoice when all Islamic terrorists and their stupid religion is decimated coz obviously the world will be more peaceful without blood thirsty cannibals like moslems undecided
I stand with you on this bro, forget those blood thirsty sycophants.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Finnestgreat: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Seun360:

Thunder fire visa.
Unam ikot.
really.sori 4 u
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
seangy4konji:
In my own opinion,I think if this man was a terrorist or fugitive,he could have been arrested or tried bit his is aan who is in service of a country,a general for that matter,walking freely and clearing customs as that guy said on the first page only to be kill by an airstrike?why did they not kill him on the street of tehrian?why wait till he got to Iraq?

If you have proof of him killing american citizens?why not arrest him and show proof I stead of just assassinating a full star general if you are not just looking for trouble or a way to destabilize the world??

I think trump is the real terrorist here and america doing like mad Dog all over the place creating wars and leaving people homeless and countries in ruins..oncenyou do t play by their bidding,?they come destroy your country..

Total rubbish

EXACTLY
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

If it was all about just oil

Why did Obama send the troops home?

Abi oil don dry that time?

Obama sent troops home because they already had exclusive rights over the oil. Now, Iran wanted to come and collect it in Iraq.

When Saddam was there, who was Iran?

3 Likes

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Enough of these 2much talk. Is it not time dey take action Already.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Do you even know what led to the US invasion of Iraq and how it was later revealed that they used lies to accomplish this? They confessed to this themselves that all they wanted was Iraqi Oil.

Any contractor who was later sent to Iraq by USA over a war spoil they acquired through lies and at the expense of innocent blood who they lied against only has his country to blame for his death because he would not have been there if USA had not deployed their usual lying propaganda methodology.

Iran and USA have been threatening each other with Iran still keeping to the signed Nuclear peace treaty. However it was USA/Trump who unilaterally pulled out of the treaty and stupidly set USA up. Iran has not stepped out of line but USA did.

Suliemani was a USA asset deployed to iraq despite being an iranian top man. This shows the relationship USA once had with Iran. However when the truths about why USA invaded iran came out, Suliemani turned against USA and organized the iraqi Militia to deal with and destroy ISIS in iraq which happened to be a creation of the same USA.

USA are criminally minded. Their government can lie more than Satan

K

When is Iran fighting back?
Or all the Ayatollah can do is whine and threaten?
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Hypocrit: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Finnestgreat:
Shut up,mumu what do u know
Another stupid comment from a dunce. You just confirmed that you are stupid.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Seun360(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

You’re an imminent danger to all non Muslims around you & you need to be watched 24/7.

You will meet your waterloo very soon.

Am a Christian for your information.

I don't support evil and as a student of history, I know the US anticidents in the past for promoting political instability in the middle East, Gulf war of the late 80s/early 90s, the illegal invasion of Iraq with the allied forces couple with their fights against terror in Afghanistan, not to talk of the part they played in Libya which are a suffering the ripple effect here in Nigeria.

God punish the US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by sunboy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
CapitalHYC:
Even a White American last night told me "We are going to War" a republican though

Yeah, a republican said same to me this morning. War is the only method an impeached sitting president can use to save his own face and secure his next election. But I don’t see the US going to war with Iran. The congress won’t approve it.

Only and only if Trump can unilaterally make the decision. Thank God he can’t!
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Kay25(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall
I know who u are don't worry u people have no peace of mind
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Greenback: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall

Who God have blessed no one,no agent of darkness can curse. cool
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Seun360(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Finnestgreat:
really.sori 4 u
You can go and sorry for ur father.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by NiggasInParis: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
I see in intelligent arguements from this trend. With news and posts like this on FP Nairaland can get back what it used to be ...and not all these ass ,boobs, celebrity brain dulling posts...

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nthrone(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

grin grin proof that Iranians will do nothing

If they will, they would have done something...did people notice that the North Korean man have gone on ghost mode.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Waksdabos(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
In conclusion, innocent civilians will suffer for what they know not, created or have knowledge of. Make trumpet sound make we all rest in our various departments.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrMcJay:

K

When is Iran fighting back?
Or all the Ayatollah can do is whine and threaten?

FYI they just hoisted the red flag for the first time in centuries. It is their traditional symbol for War. Things will get bad fast

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Greenback: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

stop spewing trash..

Suliemani isnt a terrorist but a trained high ranking Military General, he wasnt a fugitive as he travelled legally into Iraq and cleared customs and imigration.. what evidence does the US have on him and why wasnt he arrested if they can prove any allegation, why kill a career serving man who merely followed orders of his constituitionaly recognised President like similar US Generals and Army

If any of you naive people think this is any atrocities revenge and not US miscalculation then you guys are slow.. as the real Americans are panicking as we speak and US secetary of state had called almost all allies of the US from Germany to Uk

Bomb expert,shut up, thank you. grin
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by SKINDOGGY: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
GOFRONT:
These ones are not cowards...

If it were in Nigeria, you would hear:

" Don't worry daughter, your God shall fight for you, the blood of your father is on U.S head"...... grin

"God is watching"
"We live everything in da hands of God"
"God knows best, It is well"
Mad ooh broda why nah grin
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by igwefivestar(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

grin grin proof that Iranians will do nothing
I dey tell u, even thier president is afraid now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by begge: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
so you know more than usa. go and tell jubril
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Pentasoft1978: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
leofab:
Iran shouldn’t rush.. let the tension dole off then they hit back
. After 9/11 America intelligent has been trained to expect war any day. so don't think Iran can take them unaware. as a matter of fact they are waiting for Iran to strike them. have you seen frequency war before?

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by begge: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Seun360:

Am a Christian for your information.

I don't support evil and as a student of history, I know the US anticidents in the past for promoting political instability in the middle East, Gulf war of the late 80s/early 90s, the illegal invasion of Iraq with the allied forces couple with their fights against terror in Afghanistan, not to talk of the part they played in Libya which are a suffering the ripple effect here in Nigeria.

God punish the US.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by itsme01: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Greenback:

Bomb expert,shut up, thank you. grin

enjoy the Orgasm trump is giving una.. soon he go clear for your eyes grin remember Russia is a Nigerian allie same as Iran so when we force you to fight in world war 3 Buhari would make it certain you fight for China Russia and Iran

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Amalekki: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
This one pass Python Dance

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by igwefivestar(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
itsme01:

stop spewing trash..

Suliemani isnt a terrorist but a trained high ranking Military General, he wasnt a fugitive as he travelled legally into Iraq and cleared customs and imigration.. what evidence does the US have on him and why wasnt he arrested if they can prove any allegation, why kill a career serving man who merely followed orders of his constituitionaly recognised President like similar US Generals and Army

If any of you naive people think this is any atrocities revenge and not US miscalculation then you guys are slow.. as the real Americans are panicking as we speak and US secetary of state had called almost all allies of the US from Germany to Uk

stop consoling ur self, even iran leaders is afraid, Buhari too is in shock grin grin grin grin Americans pass all of the islamic nation put 2gether.
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Kantanka: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:
[s]Some idiots onhere don't have a reasonable reason for supporting The US other than they are allies to Israel. May God purnish America and all it's supporters for the havoc committed to smaller countries all these YEARS. I believe someday the whole world will rejoice at their downfall[/s]

Terrorists sympathizer

So those Americans killed are not humans.

I'm supporting The US because they are allies with Saudi Arabia

5 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by mowapa(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Is there a revered person n our military like Soleimani in Nigeria Army? Most seems to be contract chasing generals. MAYBE i am wrong �

1 Like

Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Finnestgreat:
Muslims go cry

Lol....u must be a mumu Christian fundamentalist. Hope your pastor thinks about you on his private jet
Re: President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.