Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are (962 Views)

Respect Your Age, Northern Elders Forum Tells Adebanjo / Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku / Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by googi: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Enough of these hate and insults throwing like a missile. It has spilled into foreign lands and they wonder how Africans go against one another with such vengence.
As a start for the New Year, can each ethnic group respect their hosts in their God given land across Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa or Zimbabwe.

Please try and prevent provocations if you want acceptance and accommodation in your country, Continent just as you would in Europe and America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by mrvitalis(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
googi:
Enough of these hate and insults throwing like a missile. It has spilled into foreign lands and they wonder how Africans go against one another with such vengence.
As a start for the New Year, can each ethnic group respect their hosts in their God given land across Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa or Zimbabwe.

Please try and prevent provocations if you want acceptance and accommodation in your country, Continent just as you would in Europe and America.
I bought land for twice the price ,pay tax ,employ natives yet u don't want me to have a say how my tax is used ?
That's bullshit its makes no sense ,u don't host someone that paid for land in full

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by helinues: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin

Only if people will read and listen to this advise...
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by nlPoster: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please explain further.
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by nlPoster: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

I bought land for twice the price ,pay tax ,employ natives yet u don't want me to have a say how my tax is used ?
That's bullshit its makes no sense ,u don't host someone that paid for land in full

Just use wisdom and remember dont win the war but lose the battle.

Your points are also valid.
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Sammy07: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

Your points are valid.
Buh, remember, Sometimes, you can be beaten for what you own... grin
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Tranquillity360: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
No body is a host.

We are one niger area.

One nigeriarea we must enjoy together.

Am leaving Anambra to our lagos tomorrow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Tranquillity360: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
No body is a host.

We are one niger area.

4 Likes

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Tumbulum: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
No body is a host.

We are one niger area.

nna buy land,expand, develop, build houses and live large. We are all one Nigeria and it belond to us all. QED.

2 Likes

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Tranquillity360: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tumbulum:
nna buy land,expand, develop, build houses and live large. We are all one Nigeria and it belond to us all. QED.
Thanks My bro.

By God grace i will buy land in lagos between this year and next year.

One nigerarea amaka.

3 Likes

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by helinues: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
No body is a host.

We are one niger area.

Same way your people are misbehaving in SA, GH?

One would have expected you to remain in the most developed region in Nigeria except if you guys are lying to yourself
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Tumbulum: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Thanks My bro.

By God grace i will buy land in lagos between this year and next year.

One nigerarea amaka.
May God grant you your heart desire in this 2020.
Nigeria Amaka

4 Likes

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

One would have expected you to remain in the most developed region in Nigeria except if you guys are lying to yourself

Same way your brother and his mother cooked and ate the heart of a poor pregnant girl just for money like the savages that they are.

One would have expected a tribe that claims to be the most educated in the whole of Africa to know that cannibalism and rituals do not bring money.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by deboysben(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ardar:

Same way your brother and his mother cooked and ate the heart of a poor pregnant girl just for money like the savages that they are.

One would have expected a tribe that claims to be the most educated in the whole of Africa to know that cannibalism and rituals do not bring money.
u bad with this write up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Dedetwo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
googi:

I guess respect begets respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by helinues: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ardar:

Same way your brother Evans killed his people all in the name of ransom?
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

Same way your brother Evans killed his people all in the name of ransom?

Have you forgotten the way olaniyi tarujudeen lazeez dug the graves of his ancestors in Ogun state to steal and sell their skulls for N1000 each so that he can rock ronke sukurat and spray money at an owambe party.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Tranquillity360: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
helinues:

Allow me to enjoy one niger area in peace.

So because my region is developed,i can't go to zoo to see how baboons and monkeys are doing,

2 Likes

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by nlPoster: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why so much hatred among the tribes.
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by googi: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
I don tok my own, he who wan hia make ime hia.

Dog wey wan loss nor dey hia wisulu.

Dedetwo:

I guess respect begets respect.
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by nlPoster: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wisdom is necessary.
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Osaze007: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ardar:

As usual personality insults while ignoring the main question

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by coolitempa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Osaze007:

As usual personality insults while ignoring the main question

Abi o...simple good advice but iPod youths have turned it into insult
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Osaze007: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
coolitempa:

Abi o...simple good advice but iPod youths have turned it into insult

They are full of hate and I like how you Yorubas tackle them Lool

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by DeViNe007: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
In Igbos are inconquential in the South West in particula,and the Nigeria in general,so there is no need giving them a word of advise .
Am still yet be convised as to the benefits the people provide Nigeria.
The north provides almost all the food consume and the raw materials use in the local factories,the South West generate almost all taxes use in the country while the South-South through the sale of its crude oil earns for the almost all its foreigh exchange.WHAT DOES THE South East contribute to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by DeViNe007: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
In Igbos are inconquential in the South West in particular,and Nigeria in general,so there is no need giving them a word of advise .
The north provides almost all the food consume and the raw materials use in the local factories,the South West generate almost all taxes use in the country while the South-South through the sale of its crude oil earns for the almost all its foreigh exchange.WHAT DOES THE South East contribute to Nigeria?
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Osaze007: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
DeViNe007:
In Igbos are inconquential in the South West in particular,and Nigeria in general,so there is no need giving them a word of advise .

Baby factory and international prostitution
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2020
OP, you will be taken seriously if you can confront Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen and tell them the same.

I rest my case!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by nlPoster: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2020
What exactly is so offensive about the op's post and why must every issue be countered with other situations instead of people actually taking responsibility for their own actions?
Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by DMerciful(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Is the food from the North free? It's cheaper to buy rice from Thailand than North!
Human capital is the biggest capital, ask the Swiss!
DeViNe007:
In Igbos are inconquential in the South West in particula,and the Nigeria in general,so there is no need giving them a word of advise .

1 Like

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by alfasexy: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Tranquillity360:
No body is a host.

We are one niger area.

What do you mean our Lagos? Lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: New Year: Please Respect Your Host Wherever You Are by nlPoster: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2020
It's enough please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Passenger Plane Crashes In Iran / You’re A Fake Islamic Scholar Not Worthy Of Kissing My Feet Nor Licking My Shoes / South-east Governors Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge And Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.