Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,783 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? (1959 Views)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / Nigerian Troops Take Over Shekau’s Farm In Sambisa Forest (Video) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
The slain Iran commander is the overall leader in Iran military who is in battlefield with his troops in Iraq war.
Can LT Buratai toe that part by taking arms and join troops to help capture shekarau in sambisa forest rather than sit in Abuja office with AC and be waiting for report from troops in battlefield?

4 Likes

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by donbachi(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
cucumbae:
The slain Iran commander is the overall leader in Iran military who is in battlefield with his troops in Iraq war.
Can LT Buratai toe that part by taking arms and join troops to help capture shekarau in sambisa forest rather than sit in Abuja office with AC and be waiting for report from troops in battlefield?
our own na spiritual battle...na so dem talk oo.

7 Likes

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by FlordFlorez(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
All those one na pot belle soja.

5 Likes

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Turantula(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Iran does not support quota system

3 Likes

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Standing5(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Buratai is no Shi'ite.
Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by chinjo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
Before you are appointed a Chief of Army Staff, you would have participated in several military operations. That office is the peak of military professionalism. In case you don't know, he was one time commandant, infantry Corps Centre and School. For you to be a commandant in that school, you must be one of the best officers the army has. He was also a Chief instructor in that school. The army is not like any political appointment o.

8 Likes

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by JubrinElSudan: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
chinjo:
Before you are appointed a Chief of Army Staff, you would have participated in several military operations. That office is the peak of military professionalism. In case you don't know, he was one time commandant, infantry Corps Centre and School. For you to be a commandant in that school, you must be one of the best officers the army has. He was also a Chief instructor in that school. The army is not like any political appointment o.
Op's question is a simple one, nobody is dragging that Buratai's accomplishments before he was made COAS. Now that he is COAS, has he ever gone to the battlefield to coordinate assaults against Boko Haram

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
U wan kill am be dat

2 Likes

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Charleys: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Op's question is a simple one, nobody is dragging that Buratai's accomplishments before he was made COAS. Now that he is COAS, has he ever gone to the battlefield to coordinate assaults against Boko Haram

He can't go there because Boko Haram has been defeated.
Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by yarimo(m): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2020
Igbos can ask stupid and senseless questions wallahi. grin grin
Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 05, 2020
chinjo:
Which war operation him don go?Na overseas for abroad training him dey go.Even if them manage deploy am to war, him no go dey with troops.He go dey far from warzone, inside shelter where him no go hear sound of a bullet.
Fyi,Buhari retired many top army generals from other region wey them senior Buratai before he was appointed coas.About 7 army wey senior Buratai.Buratai na junior to those ones.That alone is bias

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Charleys:

He can't go there because Boko Haram has been defeated.
Before an enemy can be defeated,their top commanders may have been killed.Several of their fighters will have died and their base's taken over.Have you witness that by the army.Before you say jack, Boko Haram will launch an attack and shekarau will claim responsibility.Lie Mohammed will insist that Boko Haram has been defeated.

1 Like

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Niaja4real(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2020
cucumbae:
Audio general

1 Like

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2020
JubrinElSudan:

THEY ASK CAN HE GO AND COMMAND THE WAR IN SAMBISA AND HES EXPLAINING BURATGAI

JUST ASK HIM WHICH WAR DID BURATAI FOUGHT AND WHERE HE COMMANDED?

OH I KNOW SAME WAY THE CJN AEROPLANE TECHNICALITY WENT FROM SHARIA JUDGE TO COMMON LAW CHEIF JUDGE OF FEDERATION

2 Likes

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by ican2020: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2020
yarimo:
Igbos can ask stupid and senseless questions wallahi. grin grin
Another misguided soul

2 Likes

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by UKkev: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2020
cucumbae:
Lt Gen Buratai, and not Lt Buratai. Childish question. Nwanne mechie onugi biko
Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
shocked

Please stop asking this question.
If he go to fight Boko Haram nd die who will be collecting his house rent in Dubai or take care of his snake farm in Keffi?

1 Like

Re: Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? by oladele239(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
He can't try it

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Marks 50 Years Of Biafran War, Promises To Crush Nigeria Within 1wek / #covid-19 : Ministers Greets With Elbow In Aso Rock Villa – Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Live With Camera Close To His Face, Ask Buhari To Do The Same- VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.