Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,309 members, 7,842,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (121628 Views)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / New Zealand Should Be A Symbol For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I don't know why such topics are on front page. No country on earth is a match to the USA in an open war even Russia. U are talking about a country with a navy bigger than the next 5 biggest navy nations, the country with d biggest Airforce. A country who spends over a billion dollars every 24hrs on its military since 9/11. Trump would have full veto powers in a time of war dats what he wants Iran is only using demslves as d scape goats.
Just because u hated Islam u are backing oppression,if that general who was killed was ur father u would have wanted the war to happen no matter what. Iran are said to be Muslims and if that's what u think u are super damn wrong,we Muslims never consider Iran as Muslims or even near anything Islamic,infact u are more closer in likeness compared to us. U dnt know war,all u heard was Biafra,u need to know such a war if it happen it would be a new look to u because u never witness this in ur life time if ur age is less than 50
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Craig24: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2020
PointZerom:
US hv already sent 2800 soldiers to Middle East.

If Iran do anyhow..they will see anyhow.

I stand to be corrected but it's actually 3,500

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by jesmond3945: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

You'll never hear christains contemplate revenge or reprisals when being persecuted but the adherrents of the religion of Piss always masturbate at the sight of blood...
What a religion!
i am a christian, this is not necessary. America a christian nation struck first.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by quickly: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Iran attacked US Embassy in Iraq first so US retaliated.

Iran done they look for US trouble try they just like Iraq and they will suffer the same consequences.

Only country US cannot defeat with Knockout is Russia and even Russia will succumb but the destruction will be 2 much.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by dominion001(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2020
funmike83:
Hmmm, no traveling anywhere for now, nowhere is safe. God bless my country Nigeria
u better run go country wey go save you in case of world war. Nigeria no get anything to save you o.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Lizard cannot threaten an alligator . Iran cannot beat Israel talkless of usa lol
U dnt know anything in war and u are talking,do u think war is like American film,Iran is not Afghanistan or Libya ,u need to understand Iran do not reach us with any weapon power but they have war tactics and so many proxies all over the world,if they want to attack it would be like never before witness by anybody age 60 downward,America u were talking could not finish a simple Taliban group of armless people who were about only 7000 in number let alone fighting a whole country,this war is never about government to government it's about people of a whole country against a tyrant government.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by engrelvis(m): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I don't know why such topics are on front page. No country on earth is a match to the USA in an open war even Russia. U are talking about a country with a navy bigger than the next 5 biggest navy nations, the country with d biggest Airforce. A country who spends over a billion dollars every 24hrs on its military since 9/11. Trump would have full veto powers in a time of war dats what he wants Iran is only using demslves as d scape goats.
leave dis people bro.I don waka for dis world bro esp US.make we leave matter.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by charlesELIKIBA: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2020
I cannot go to my landlords house and slap him if I do not have a backup plan for what is to come next.

I see this as bullying from the USA knowing fully well they want to test some of their Arsenaries.

Let love lead

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Yungmil:
Na we get am let America recruit Nigerian politians now to boost dere army grin

grin

Will you keep quiet?

No body talks about my President like DAT.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by oruma19: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Shatta bandle is threatening Anthony Joshua grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by tony5(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Usa Don't Have Any Right To Launch Any Attack On Iran Because It Is A Sovereign State, It Could Have Been Resolved By Cooperating With The Iranian PM To Hand Over The General And Given Due Punishment. However, Usa Would Never Have Taken That Kind Of Thing If They Were In Iran Position. Iran Has The Total Right To Retaliate Because They Also Need To Protect Their Country From External Attack.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2020
MrMcJay:

The next thing is for Iran to declare 7 days of mourning for the dead General.

Them sef know say Trump craze pass them.
And u are crazier than Trump. U know nothing of war,all u know is American film and a war on Afghanistan which was a tiny country.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by aleniboro(m): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.
You are quite right dear. Lifr is boring. Please die first. We that believe in you will join you in the next 50 years if the situation remains the same. We love you but God loves you most. RIP in advance dear!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by mrvictor: 12:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Iran and their usual noise. Hoist their flags, burn US flags. That's all they're capable of.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by RaptorX: 12:29am On Jan 05, 2020
The US is not a democracy like we have been made to believe but a corporate oligarchy and the corporate gangsters in Washington and around the world can create a pretext for war and blame it on Iran. They can blow up their own warship in the strait of homuz and blame it on Iran. Go and read this book by the famous American marine corps General Smedley Butler "War is a racket" and you will understand the real reason for some of this wars.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by kenx1(m): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US

U say gini... Iran is not like Iraq they have their own very sophisticated military and also a serious regional power!!!
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Ken4Christ: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2020
I just hope it will not start a third world war? This is my only fear.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2020
JustHector:
Am with Almighty America on this one..Iran is still learning!
U showed urself that egba and ogogoro has damaged ur neurones because u never think right. Iran is not Afghanistan or Libya my friend even America knows that it's only u that want America to never know what they are up against. Should Iran be put ablaze and finish it's whole citizen u need to know some americans and it's allies must also die even if they are in small number. What right did Trump has putting somebodies life in danger.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Babara1994(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
America will shoot down the flag and nothing will happen. grin

They should start the war abeg.

Life is so boring without some war games.
You are naughty
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Yankee101: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Trump will overthrow this government
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by basty: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Zuorom:
Noisemakers, Iran is not match for the US, they aren't a super power. US will turn Iran into a pile of rubble in no time if they are stupid enough to go to war with the US

You will sit down under Iyana Ipaja bridge drinking Ogogoro typing rubbish. I was sleeping before this rubbish you typed woke me up.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by tonididdy(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Our daddy in the Lord just tweeted. grin

I swear iyam American

1 Share

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2020
hensleyperez:
lol Iran should make enquiries from Iraq
Yes but they already knew that and it's only u who put ur ogogoro drinking face in to a gallon of palm wine u dnt know that Iraq is only 8 percent compared to Iran weapons and manpower.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MrMcJay(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
oIran do anyhow..they will see
my friend what do u know about war ? Iran is not Afghanistan or Iraq and u need to know that since ur birth u never witness such a big country looming for war it would be devastating and u must be nuts if u think Iran alone would be fighting the states. Iran has many proxies in many countries including Europe. Just say what u have to say but if this is not averted then u will witness it.

You're very ignorant of international conflict and I'll prove it to you.

Iran is a useless country. Imagine killing their military Chief like an old hen. Even Chemical Ali wasn't killed like this. Very cheap death.

Every ear needs someone to pay for it. Natural resources are usually used to pay for conflict. Oil paid for the Gulf War in 1991. Oil paid for the Iraqi war. Oil was the basis of Ghaddafi's removal.

You see, Iran is desperately looking at the direction of Russia and China to support them, but the two countries won't do it for free. Meanwhile, Iran can't offer them yet.

If Iran hits US interests without the nod of China and Russia, USA would wipe them out and Russia and China would just be looking.

On the other hand, ragtag militia in the middle East would throw rockets and carry out small small attacks on US interests. Israel has been beating those ones since the time of their fathers, Isreal would beat them as usual.

Iran is under trade sanctions. If they dare dash their oil to Russia and China, they would starve. If they don't give Russia and China, USA would strike them and control their oil.

The best bet is for Iran to keep swallowing insults from the US. They shouldn't even try to fire as much as a caterpault.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2020
JustHector:
America is always about its Citizens.Not like one 3rd world county I know...That strike was in in good faith..good defence for the wellbeing of certain Americans... The strike was timely,albeit necessary..
Iran do anyhow..they will see anymhow.
my friend what do u know about war ? Iran is not Afghanistan or Iraq and u need to know that since ur birth u never witness such a big country looming for war it would be devastating and u must be nuts if u think Iran alone would be fighting the states. Iran has many proxies in many countries including Europe. Just say what u have to say but if this is not averted then u will witness it.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2020
aleniboro:
You are quite right dear. Lifr is boring. Please die first. We that believe in you will join you in the next 50 years if the situation remains the same. We love you but God loves you most. RIP in advance dear!

What scares you from Death is what attracts me to it. That makes you my decimal.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Solorrman(m): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2020
fidexta:
I have been wondering, Trump just killed a top Iranian General and our Nigerian abokis have been chanting death to America and Israel. Hmmm
What if it's world war 3 that is imminent, have u asked which side ur President will support?
As for me and my households na America we dey support o!! I can't come and b going abeg.
. U are indeed mad,u dnt know that if America comes to fight Nigeria they would never ask if u are Christian or Muslim as ur pathetic mind thinks. America hates black skin,even if u love them because u are a bloody Christian and because America fights mostly Muslim countries u are damn wrong. U may think Trump will hug u but u dnt know when u get to him u will only meet bullet .
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by loswhite(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I entered the new year ejaculating, my mates were praying.
Someone said it is a bad omen.

They may be right if truly Iran wants to go to war.

Because by the time they are through with USA and Israel, some of us might not even have any semen left to ejaculate again.

I just hope they don't transfer some aggression on those holding ElZazaky because Trump has pushed Iran into Overdrive.
And this anger knows no mercy.

That is what I call a nation.
A country that knows when push has turned to shove.

If it were one country now, it's Minister of Communication would have since given a press release denying the death of any General.

He'd call the missile attack a case of firecrackers and 'knockouts' from excited children celebrating the New Year then blame the opposition for heating up the polity by spreading fake news.

While the Presidential media aide will say that the said General committed suicide just to apologize to the US.

Bad is bad.
I love the U.S of A but I stand with Iran.
Foolish post so Iran will threaten America....lol. Small rat Iran.. please you ppl should stop hyping Iran jor
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by akin9ja78(m): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Eni ti o Le dani mu, bo de na deni, ajekun iya ni yo je, in Alaroye’s Voice
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Dpharisee:
Iraqi militia has ordered people living within 1km of US bases to evacuate by Sunday evening.
US and UK have ordered all their non essential citizens to leave Iraq.
NATO has suspended all activities in Iraq.
Several rockets and mortars have been fired at the US embassy and base.
This can get ugly as Iranian forces can hide under the cover of Iraqis to do something to US interests in Iraq Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Lebanon.

The shares of the major weapons makers in US has skyrocketed.
Oil price has just increased by 3%
I like Trump but this assassination was a big blunder, even his western allies are unhappy because he didn't give them prior notice

Iran will only be playing into the hands if the Americans. Hit any sensitive Americans target in the middle east and the bombs won't be waiting for Iranian official to come to Baghdad.

They destroyed a mere building and trump hammered a general to the ground. Imagine what he will order if they hit a sensitive target.

America don't give prior notice. When they went into Syria to take out a target, they didn't brief the Russian in full. Trump said so.. He just called them and told them....we are coming in... And the Russians obliged without further questions and Americans drone flew through Syria to target.
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Efewestern:

Chief, admit you made a wrong statement, Iran is surrounded by Mountains and hills, for more than Afghanistan, you earlier said it's a plain land.

Your argument doesn't make any sense to me; I admit that Iran has mountain ranges but I was responding to someone who compared Afghanistan to Iran.

1. Iran is 3 times the size of Afghanistan.
2. The capital of Afghanistan, Kabul is situated high up in the Hindus Kush mountain range, quite different from the situation of Tehran, the capital of Iran whose only mountain range is the Tochal mountain range, quite tiny compared to Kabul.
3. The largest cities in Iran including Tehran, Isfahan, Mashad even Shiraz are on the plains, valleys and I admit some in the Tochal mountain range which is the largest range in Iran.
4. What other major city do you know in Afghanistan? The population is spread out and therefore quite difficult to strike any meaningful damage on them, quite different from Iran.
I don't understand how you can just jump on a discussion without first figuring out the context.
Mr. Too Know
Re: Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War by MrMcJay(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Solorrman:
And u are crazier than Trump. U know nothing of war,all u know is American film and a war on Afghanistan which was a tiny country.

Crazier than Trump? You're flattering me.

Since you and Iran know very much about war, let Iran stop nagging and attack US.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery - TMZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.