Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Cure To Pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure To Pimples (19910 Views)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure To Pimples by shilo23(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2007
Please I need a Cure to pimples in my face!
Re: Cure To Pimples by luxoire(f): 10:17am On May 29, 2007
@potser

1. if you are prone to outbreaks, visit a dermatologist.

2. if you have already done so. then the cure is simple EXFOLIATE & CLEANSE YOUR SKIN 2TIMES A DAY (3 times if ur skin gets oily).

3. and then always keep your hair clean. dirty hair blocks the pores.

4. Avoid oily foods, e.g peanuts etc

5. DO NOT pick your spots. If you have a spot, let it dry out, then u remove it, do not pick it

6. Avoid touching your face. because ur hand carries lots of bacteria, and sometimes when u touch an area with spots, u 'infect' the clear areas.

It might not remove them 100% completely, but it will reduce them significantly. Good luck
Re: Cure To Pimples by ladman(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2008
Have you tried the use of honey.it is very effective and clears out pimples fast.it is safe and does not have side effects like the expensive chemicals.,Wash your face with salty warm water and rub honey on face after cleaning the face with a clean towel.It works. cheesy

www.tradocare..com
Re: Cure To Pimples by luckynas(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2008
thanks for ur advice i think it really works what u say here.

www.readyouwaytohealth..com
Re: Cure To Pimples by Mustay(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
Nothing berra than PURE HONEY!
Re: Cure To Pimples by steaming(f): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2008
Honey does not cure Pimples, it only moisturises the face!
Re: Cure To Pimples by BangBang2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2008
shilo23:

Please I need a Cure to pimples in my face!

buy sandpaper and give urself a gruesome scraping on the face!! grin
Re: Cure To Pimples by Mustay(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
How do you cure what is not a disease?

steaming:

Honey does not cure Pimples, it only moisturises the face!

Pimples are not 'disease.' It's more of a condition due to blocked pores, and contact with it doesn't mean anything
Re: Cure To Pimples by stnonymus(m): 2:05am On Jul 22, 2008
There are several treatments for Pimples.You just have to keep trying till you find one that works for you.

Some of the causes of these conditions are :

Bacterial infection,eating fatty and oily foods,Oily skin,Reacting to certain cosmetics,hormonal imbalance,stress and genetic make up.There may be more.

You've got to deal with these issues one by one to eliminate each possible cause such as taking prescribed antibiotics, abstaining from certain oily cosmetics,washing your face regularly especially before and after bedtime,taking herbs like Dong Quai which helps to balance female hormones and abstaining from certain foods. I guess there is nothing you can do about your genetic make up except to curtail its effect on the body.

I'd like to recommend these two NAFDAC approved vitamin and mineral supplements: Skin hair & nails and Defender.Defender acts an antioxidant and natural antibiotic and Skin hair & nails which nourishes the skin and deals with issues like pimples and acne.If a doctors diagnosis has indicated a case of imbalanced hormones then you can take 40 plus for women(contains dong Quai).Otherwise its not necessary.

For more information or to place order please go here : http://www./ourproducts.htm

Or call 08023467737

Re: Cure To Pimples by ladman(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2008
funny bang bang but honey really works ,it is not a moisturiser and acne is a disease which 20 million people all over the world suffer from .honey works

Re: Cure To Pimples by 74071688(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2008
honey seem to have a decent success rate at curing acne, so give it a try!!
Re: Cure To Pimples by medara: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
i would like to know how long u have had this pimples. Is it constant or it comes at specific times of the month? What products do you currently use on your face? Do you have breakfast regularly? Don't be dismayed by my questions because i handle most health problems from a nutritional standpoint. I can be reached at uppa_class@yahoo.com.
Re: Cure To Pimples by TOYOSI20(f): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2008
Try Proactive, heard it does wonders.

Best Wishes.
Re: Cure To Pimples by tochito(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
hello,i have a wonderful site about skin problems WWW.MYSKINSOLUTION.COM .meet experts for free.
Re: Cure To Pimples by mecussey(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2008
Nothing cures pimple except dry face, wash ur face with liquid soap 3 times a day to eliminate dead skins
Re: Cure To Pimples by kazz: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
my dear if u wash your face too much it becomes dry and when that happens your skin actually produces more oil to make up for the dryness so at the end of the day u become more oily and can get more pimples.
this is what worked for me
washing morning and night with Ponds facial wash for oily skin (the one in white and pink tube). I would apply the wash then leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing
U can then moisutrise with anything that contains salicylate (salicylic acid) or triclosan e.g lo'real pure zone anti regreasing moisturiser

good luck
Re: Cure To Pimples by edimalo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
Re: Cure To Pimples by edimalo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2009
Re: Cure To Pimples by esolution7: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
Zits. Pimples. Blemishes. No matter what you call them, acne can be distressing and annoyingly persistent. Acne lesions heal slowly, and when one begins to resolve, others seem to crop up. This ongoing battle and long-lasting cycle is both wearisome and frustrating.

Hormones likely play a role in the development of acne, making the condition most common in teenagers. But people of all ages can get acne. Some adult women experience mild to moderate acne due to hormonal changes associated with pregnancy, their menstrual cycles, or starting or stopping birth control pills.

Teenage and adult acne can take months or years to treat successfully. Depending on its severity, acne can cause emotional distress and lead to scarring of the skin.

The good news is that effective treatments are available. Acne treatment for mild cases usually involves self-care measures, such as washing your skin daily with a gentle cleanser and using an over-the-counter acne cream. Acne treatment for severe cases usually includes one or more prescription medications. Once acne is under control, prevention strategies can help keep your skin clear of breakouts.
Re: Cure To Pimples by Godmother(f): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2009
Wash your face regularly, take lots of water and get a good cleanser that you'll use morning and night to remove deep down dirt and allow your pores room to breathe
Re: Cure To Pimples by mraccess: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
Relax!
there are ways out of acne.
Send me your name, phone number and email address to receive a FREE ebook on how best to fight acne (pimples), .
its 100% FREE just promise me you wont sell it.
A friend in Canada sent it to me and it has worked wonders.
I promised not to sell it, so this isnt a gimmick
my number is 0805-544-1309
Re: Cure To Pimples by Rolante(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
Go and see a Dermatologist, wash your face regularly and follow the dermatologist's instructions as best as you can.
Re: Cure To Pimples by MrCrackles(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
Get a bloody sandpaper and give yourself a blooded scrub down. . .
Graze all the pimples away till the pores bleed, i swear they will never come back again!
Good luck wink
Re: Cure To Pimples by Kunbee: 3:16am On Oct 30, 2009
^^omo buruku grin grin cheesy
Re: Cure To Pimples by mraccess: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
Relax!
Send me your name, phone number and email address to receive a[b] FREE ebook[/b] on how best to fight acne (pimples), .
its 1[b]00% FREE[/b] just promise me you wont sell it.
Re: Cure To Pimples by MrCrackles(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
mr access:

Relax!
Send me your name, phone number and email address to receive a[b] FREE ebook[/b] on how best to fight acne (pimples), .
its 1[b]00% FREE[/b] just promise me you wont sell it.

You are a liar. . . .Why should someone send you a name, phone number and email address for some nonexistent ebook
Tell me now?
Re: Cure To Pimples by Oluschenco(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Mr Crackles, have you tried it before justification?
Re: Cure To Pimples by MrCrackles(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2009
Oluschenco:

@Mr Crackles, have you tried it before justification?
Do i need to borrow common sense from a donkey to make an informed decision

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Victim Receives Artificial Leg In Imo State. Photos / Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.