Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Cure To Pimples - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure To Pimples (19909 Views)

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cure To Pimples by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
okay
Re: Cure To Pimples by rahulmamta03(f): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Cure To Pimples by rahulmamta03(f): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Cure To Pimples by rahulmamta03(f): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Cure To Pimples by Olasonherbal: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pimples technically called Acne vulgaris is the most common type of acne cause mostly by five main factors: excess sebum (oil) , hormones, dead cells, Propionibacterium acnes ( a bacteria that causes acne lives on the skin) and inflammatory response. Acne emergies from a point which requires 2_3 weeks to take a defined form of pimples. This process happens deep under your skin. Pores are little holes present on your skin. These pores are actually air follicles containing very fine hair. Each hair follicle is connected to a sebaceous gland. The sebaceous gland produces an oily substance called sebum. Sebum helps in keeping the skin soft. This sebum reduces the surface of the skin through the hair follicle. The hair follicle is lined cells called keratinocytes. Now , during puberty, a hormone present both in males and females increases. This sebum hair and keratinocytes fill and plug the hair follicle. Plugging of the follicle is the earliest sign of acne . Because the follicle is plugged, sebum can not reach the surface of the skin . This means that the follicles is filled with oil ( sebum) and cells ( keratinocytes) . A mixture of both these causes Propionibacterium acnes on the skin to grow in the plugged follicle. This bacteria in the plugged follicle, induces the white blood cells to attack it. When the white blood cell attacks, they cause the skin to inflame (swell) which is referred to as pimples or acne. In due course of time, the wall of the hair follicle break down spilling everything that is sebum, dead cell and bacteria on the nearby skin.
Click http://olasonherbal.com.ng/acne-causes-treatment/ to read more from our blog.

Natural cure of Acne

We have formulated an effective natural solution for pimples , it consist of a herbal antimicrobial soap to treat the bacterial infection and a herbal facial powder which work mainly by absorbing the oil on your face and open up your pores. It is so effective that you will start having noticeable improvement within seven days of application.

ORDER NOW, CALL: 07035516260, WHATSAP: 08059818668.

Re: Cure To Pimples by Tocheagle(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Cure To Pimples by vinotinto5: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
There are several remedies to pimples but be careful not to make use of destructive chemicals. You can access https://naturesgist.com to get the best natural remedies that can be prepared at home. Just search for acne or pimples on the site. I bet you will be glad you get the most effective natural remedy for it.
Re: Cure To Pimples by Hardeypee: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please friends I've used some so called exfoliating scrubs,epiderm cream and currently using civoderm cream but no positive changes yet...pls what's to be done?
Re: Cure To Pimples by Sigmabond(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2018
The issues of pimples are related to the sebaceous gland(oil-producing gland in the body). If the gland is relatively overactive, then more sebum (oil) will be produced which means increased chances of having pimples. Also, during ovulation/ menstual periods, the level of sebum in the body tends to increase slightly causing pimples to appear. So, whenever there's oil on the face it means that more bacteria would be trapped on the face and this is why we have pimples.
REMEDY
REDUCE THE INTAKE OF OILY FOODS- EGUSI SOUP, GROUNDNUTS, BUTTER, ETC.
ALWAYS TOUCH YOUR FACE WITH CLEAN HANDS/MATERIALS.
WASH YOUR FACE WITH MILD SOAPS(POTASSIUM-BASED SOAPS) AT LEAST 3 TIMES IN A DAY.
N/B: HARSH SOAPS CAN DAMAGE THE CELLS ON THE FACE AND THAT WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK OLD.
Re: Cure To Pimples by ajasay3030(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
It is painful going around with those small balls. If fact, it reduces one's self-esteem. I can relate to this very well. Check my signature for a link to how you can treat your pimples/acne naturally at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Milk Bad For Your Health? / Coronavirus: Somalia, Benin Republic, Liberia, Tanzania Confirm First Cases / Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.