Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base (47830 Views)

Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) / Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Thegoodone13(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
lomprico:

so calling for war is changing of government? undecided
. If USA go to war with Iran, USA will try to change the government of Iran. That is what happened in Iraq
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Kuginzi: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
fredoooooo:
Bloody cowards, bascads and loud mouths go to America and launch your attacks .. angry
The same way Python dance did to IPOB warriors.

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Louisboy22(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
lomprico:
did any of 'prophets' see this coming?
me i still wonder why our so called men if God never seen this among their 2020 prophecy

1 Like

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Chidex50(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
shocked
It won't be well with that jobless osu that keeps opening new accounts daily to troll and quote people.
Bastard
Are you really a lady? Coz you harbour so much hatred which is not the nature of womanhood.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by TheRedpillguy: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
Who said ww3 won't reach Africa? grin
Am mgtow no war for me please. Will love to stay at a radiation free zone watch everything burn till it get to me.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Ikpongiton: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
childish prank from the yam heads
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Kuginzi: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
nototribalist:
Guys why can't America bomb the real terrorist country like Saudi Arabia.

If you want to know why America doesn't like Iran go and watch Ben Affleck movie ARGO. Americans think 2020 warfare is about showing military ship and planes. That was what they thought until New York building was washed out.

I know the real terrorist in Aso Rock is happy with what America is doing to Iran, since that's where Shites moslems comes from. Boko Haram is Sunis, Alqueda is Sunis.
1. Because U.S respects Saudi Arabia and believe they are not terrorists.
2. Because Saudi Arabia are not cowards like IPOB warriors led by Nnamdi Kanu (mr escape).

1 Like

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by geezynoni: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
All these terrorists just wanna take advantage of the situation.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Kuginzi: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
sarrki:
Alshabab think say nah local stuff America dey do
Hmm!! Another E-warrior spotted
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Ewedegubbler: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Al shabab attacked and they were turned to kebab immediately.. next will be MURIC with their dane guns
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Expert17: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
noleflendum:
Whenever I remember that IPOB thugs are supporting USA I feel happy because anybody that those children of hate support always loss at the end

Dats y u are winning in ur Poverty stricken life...

2 Likes

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by lomprico(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thegoodone13:
. If USA go to war with Iran, USA will try to change the government of Iran. That is what happened in Iraq

lol, sheeple.

there will be an election in USA this year and your g.o is thinking trump might loose thus that hogwash of a prophecy. unfortunately for him he dint see this rift btw Iran n USA coming.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Gforce2019: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Edu3Again:
Islam is the true religion of peace.

Thats why we have no peace now

Islam is a religion that was established to make sleeping Christians to wake up from their spiritual deep sleep..I know Christians amongs us know what I'm saying....
I believe Israeli and Jewish nations would have woken up from their deep sleep.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by fortran12: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ndibunna:
US should raze Iran to dust and face Nigeria Immediately.

You must be a kid
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
nototribalist:

If you want to know why America doesn't like Iran go and watch Ben Affleck movie ARGO. Americans think 2020 warfare is about showing military ship and planes. That was what they thought until New York building was washed out.

I know the real terrorist in Aso Rock is happy with what America is doing to Iran, since that's where Shites moslems comes from. Boko Haram is Sunis, Alqueda is Sunis.
America and Saudi are best of friends, stop wearing ignorance round your neck, you should hide and not flaunt it.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by yultater: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
popsy2:
The year is young but it has heralded too many violence already.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

fraudster
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by noleflendum: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Expert17:

Dats y u are winning in ur Poverty stricken life...
I'm referring to IPOB thugs please not you
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Hotzone(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
nototribalist:

Abobi, ur point mek sense ..

If Boko no dey Villa, why should just 3k be added as new minimum wage to federal security agencies staffs with 15k as much awaited and glorious arrears?

No regard for lives and quality of life.
But we the people must reclaim power one day!!!!

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by chidooh1: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why would a particular religion always look for violence, deriving joy from killing people and at the same time claiming to be a peaceful body. They go about creating trouble spots all over the world
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
noleflendum:
Whenever I remember that IPOB thugs are supporting USA I feel happy because anybody that those children of hate support always loss at the end

Hahaha same way seyi makinde lost abi....get busy With your life,I can see the joblessness is having its toll on you
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Jabioro: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
You see Africans life..when last the Arab rise for any African Nation need except for religious matter...
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Progressive15: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
@nototribalist calling or referring Saudi Arabia a terrorist country,is like you don't even know what you are saying and you are out of your mind too.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Correcto: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
There can only be a gulf war not a world. Russia or China will not risk a nuclear war for Iran. Iran is not a super power.
OSUigboFlatHead:
Who said ww3 won't reach Africa? grin
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by tck2000(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
nototribalist:

oh
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by baby124: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Don’t pull Africa into bullshit wars. Africa has no stake in this fight. Arabs or African Muslims better be guided cause it may turn against them. They only know how to use and abuse Africans, these silly Arabs. They can’t hit American targets in their own land but want to deflect the war to Africa. Everybody should contain their own problem o or they will be attacked in Africa. They kuku plenty for Kenya.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Galaticos444: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
The capitAL of Pakistan is Islam-a-bad
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by luminouz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
US will definitely win Iran but one thing I know his these guys are not just motor mouthed lousy talkers. They mean business, I don't just know why the war would take place on their own very soil, why not find their way to US tongue

Who cares about all that?

Just make me okro soup and I'll be alright! tongue
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by victordaniel007: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
SMH for those who think Iran is a novice country.. Enlighten yourself.. https://twitter.com/tomiahonen/status/1213033880615301121?s=19
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by powerblaze(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
These guys are real sponsors of terrorists
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by maynation(f): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
luminouz:

Who cares about all that?

Just make me okro soup and I'll be alright! tongue

HAhahaha.
PLease join me grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
sarrki right now ..

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Edyice: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
ISLAM with WAHALA EVERYWHERE angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For / Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Chadian Military Picks Idriss Derby’s Son, Mahamat As His Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.