Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base (47829 Views)

Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) / Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Jamislaw101(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Edu3Again:
Islam is the true religion of peace.

Thats why we have no peace now
You are very stupid is America Muslim? Let the war start Iran has nothing to loose.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by tegafej(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
shaqhead:

You know i see comments about Iran sparring with USA one on one but I beg to differ...I agree with you its going to be a long drawn terrorist hit and run tactics on US assets with retaliatory action from the US and no country ever wins that cos you will be fighting shadows for a long long time with all the humanitarian crisis and lives lost on both divides.

I cant agree less.

Cos Iran won't go head to head with USA.

1 Like

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
maestroferddi:
Trump will punish...
our cabal
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by LtChisom: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=Clemostica post=85523962][/quote]
I respect the Muslims so much but I know they are the kind of people that will be dishing out this kind of propaganda theory. for God's sake, how can you Muslims now remove yourselves from what you've created and then twist and interwove it with other nations who has gat noting to do with it, line seriously, how does that lie sound, ISIS, iswab and co all have jhadist agenda and that is Islamic, so how are you Muslims concocting that it's Israel that hates Muslims or USA that fights Islamic terrorists that will now create ISIS, this is 2020 fellas and nobody is buying those your sentimental bullshit lies again. not that no religion is better than the others but for now Islam and Muslims are breeding the highest number of terrorists around the world.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by MrBONE2(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
Who said ww3 won't reach Africa? grin
Me grin

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by rapheal5(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Where do u reside?
Savagethe21st:
See small alshabaab flexing muscles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChTAgrTPOB4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Coldie(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
US will definitely win Iran but one thing I know his these guys are not just motor mouthed lousy talkers. They mean business, I don't just know why the war would take place on their own very soil, why not find their way to US tongue
After 9/11 its almost impossible to reach or attack the USA in its soil.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by poseidon12: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hadampson:

Saudi Arabia is not a terrorist country.

Are you serious or just being sarcastic? Saudi Arabia is the number one sponsor of terrorism around the world.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Rapmoney(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
jamiudinho:

Saudi Arabia is biggest than d person u worship

BIGGER not BIGGEST.

Go school una no gree.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by noleflendum: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Hahaha same way seyi makinde lost abi....get busy With your life,I can see the joblessness is having its toll on you
you voted for Seyi?
Mention another person
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by poseidon12: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
sophtcopy:
They can do whatever they wanna do with themselves. As long as them no involve Nigeria, we go dey alright

Nigeria is not out of the loop. France (and probably Turkey) are busy sponsoring Boko Haram in Nigeria.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Theory2022: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
nototribalist:
Guys why can't America bomb the real terrorist country like Saudi Arabia.

If you want to know why America doesn't like Iran go and watch Ben Affleck movie ARGO. Americans think 2020 warfare is about showing military ship and planes. That was what they thought until New York building was washed out.

I know the real terrorist in Aso Rock is happy with what America is doing to Iran, since that's where Shites moslems comes from. Boko Haram is Sunis, Alqueda is Sunis.

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by luminouz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:

HAhahaha.
PLease join me grin grin grin grin

*runs off*

Can't somebody play with you ni? grin
I dont do hydraulics babe kiss
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by ajl: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
While some brainless Nigerian youthd are praising Trump for attacking and killing an Iranisn general and for most likely drawing USA into another, many US citizens are already protesting against it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2807176001
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by somtookeke(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
In a series of tweets, President Donald Trump has reiterated his warning to Iran not to retaliate in the aftermath of Friday's deadly strike on Qasem Soleimani.

Claiming the US had "just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment," Trump added in an early Sunday tweet: “If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!”

Read More:

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/us-deploying-troops-to-iran-video.html

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Germi9: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
US will definitely win Iran but one thing I know his these guys are not just motor mouthed lousy talkers. They mean business, I don't just know why the war would take place on their own very soil, why not find their way to US tongue
Now thats the wisdom of the US,they bring the war to your door step so that you wont have breathing space to retaliate
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by HowDareU: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
The first quarter of the year has heralded a gloomy atmosphere. So much to expect. First, it was the attack by Iran on a U.S. base. Now, Al Shabab attack at another U.S. base along the Kenya border. This goes to show that the U.S. has stepped on so many toes; created so many enemies with a successions of presidents. The Arab world especially the oil rich arabs are sponsoring so many terrorist groups. The arabs want to see the downfall of the almighty U.S.A and it will go to any length to achieve that aim. The US should brace up. I wrote an article about the 5 likely wars to expect in coming years at www.securitymattersafrica.com

1 Like

Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by abbey621(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
LtChisom:

I respect the Muslims so much but I know they are the kind of people that will be dishing out this kind of propaganda theory. for God's sake, how can you Muslims now remove yourselves from what you've created and then twist and interwove it with other nations who has gat noting to do with it, line seriously, how does that lie sound, ISIS, iswab and co all have jhadist agenda and that is Islamic, so how are you Muslims concocting that it's Israel that hates Muslims or USA that fights Islamic terrorists that will now create ISIS, this is 2020 fellas and nobody is buying those your sentimental bullshit lies again. not that no religion is better than the others but for now Islam and Muslims are breeding the highest number of terrorists around the world.

Jihadist agenda is Islamic? Are you drunk? The first Jihad(Holy war) since AD was a crusade by the Holy Roman Catholic church. In fact jihad is referenced in the old testament of the Bible many times(just search for holy war), you might want to read the book of Joshua very well. Terrorism as we know it today is fueled by a combination of brainwashing, poverty and deliberate sabotage. Let me ask you, if the Nigerian government showed you evidence that the USA was sabotaging our economy, that they placed spies to divide us and other evidence, would you be inclined to hate the USA? I bet many of us would, this is exactly what is going on in Iran, Pakistan and so on where groups like ISIS, Hezbollah and so on exist, this is not only a religious war but one of economic frustration. Islam did not create jihad just like Christianity did not create good vs evil.....SHINE YOUR EYES!
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by mvem(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
jamiudinho:

Saudi Arabia is biggest than d person u worship
but Saudi is a puppet to USA. Infact Saudi begs USA to protect them from Iran...
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by mvem(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
donprinyo:

Taa mechienu. All of dem na de same
nah! they are not...
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by mvem(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hadampson:

Saudi Arabia is not a terrorist country.
9/11 attack was done by 23 persons...19 were all Saudis. Many groups based in Saudi and are/or Saudi affiliated are know to sponsor terrorism directly or Indirectly in the world. US are great allies to Saudi just because of personal Interest and Money.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by mvem(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kevinsamba:
The way things are going prove that another Bible prophecy is about to be fulfilled.
That is, the attack on Babylon the great
Soon the world will see that religion is the problem of the world and will turn against it
( The wild beast will turn against the great harlots and will destroy her. For now this great harlot dines with the wild beast)
China has started the rest of the world will follow suit
After that peace and security
Then pangs of distress shall come upon them
Climaxing at Armageddon when Gog of maggog will come against the sovereign Lord .
How is this remotely about religion
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by IrijiEkweremadu(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
I'm igbo! But this your moniker always makes me laugh.. Useless afonja. *spits angry sad grin cheesy
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
The kerfuffle between the US and Iran should be seen as what it is...conflict between two countries based on political ideology and not religion. But what really surprises me is that these starving...almost emaciated Somalians who have many problems of their own would take up the Arab problem with the US as their own. The question that they need to ask themselves is: "When has any of these Arab countries...who for the most part hate their guts...come to their defense when they are in conflict with the West"? These Somalians see the conflict between the West and the Arabs through a religious lens but the Arabs that they fight for never see any conflict involving Somalia or any other black African country and the west through the same lens. It then begs the question why are blacks especially Africans so dumb and stupid that they would kill their own simply to protect a foreigner? Let them keep messing with the US until what is left of their devastated country is completely eviscerated.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by IrijiEkweremadu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=OSUigboFlatHead post=85523658] I'm igbo, but this your moniker always makes me laugh! grin cheesy, Useless afonja! *spits on you.. sad angry sad tongue
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by hareskay(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
You're a fool, sport to say. Was it Iran that started or the U.S?
Sunnycliff:
First to attack, this wouldn't be funny

Congratulations to the most peaceful religion.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by tityboi: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Hadampson(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
poseidon12:

Are you serious or just being sarcastic? Saudi Arabia is the number one sponsor of terrorism around the world.

Show me one proof and i will believe you.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by Nuzo1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chukapage:
And people still think Iran is not a state sponsor of terrorism ?? See how they're exposing theirselves finally undecided

Iran is a shiite Muslim country. While Somalia's alshabab members are Sunni. They have no alliance whatsoever.

Alshabab terrorists has been attacking Kenya and USA interest in East Africa for years now. This attack is one of such...and most likely has nothing to do with USA /Iran diplomatic row.
Re: Al-Shabab Attacks Joint US-Kenyan Military Base by kareemkamil(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ndibunna:
US should raze Iran to dust and face Nigeria Immediately.

You will be raze very soon. Idiot lunatic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For / Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Chadian Military Picks Idriss Derby’s Son, Mahamat As His Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.