Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) (2029 Views)

Tinubu Not Well Prepared For Challenges Confronting Nigeria, Says Osuntokun / Sudan Crisis: Nigerian Students Being Prepared For Departure To Nigeria (Videos) / Politicians Who Made Headlines In 2020 - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Seetto: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
shocked

We already have Antichrist here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by AfroMighty(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Is Dajjal in the bible?

1 Like

Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Seetto: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
AfroMighty:
Is Dajjal in the bible?
DAJJAL is simply Antichrist... The false Messiah
Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Emmafrank2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 Like

Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Seetto: 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
shocked
My brother I tire o, can't you see the way the world is moving, things that are considered abnormal becomes norm.
Father impregnating daughter, son marrying his mother, brothers and sisters bleeping themselves, people now wed their pet, man transforming to woman vise versa...

Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Adaibeku(f): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

Nnamdi kanu ba?
Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Seetto: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Emmafrank2:
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
I am not disputing what your bible told you, you are aware of the coming back of Jesus son of Mary, the arrival of the false Messiah Antichrist, the prophet describes him as the all seeing one eye man, what is the symbol of freemason, one eye and what is their mission, to ripped people off their morals and decency, they are already gathering followers for him, pray you don't belong to one of them..
Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Gandollar(f): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Seetto:

I am not disputing what your bible told you, you are aware of the coming back of Jesus son of Mary, the arrival of the false Messiah Antichrist, the prophet describes him as the all seeing one eye man, what is the symbol of freemason, one eye and what is their mission, to ripped people off their morals and decency, they are already gathering followers for him, pray you don't belong to one of them..
Are you one of them?
Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by kayfra: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
And the Messiah according to both Islam and Christianity is Jesus Christ
Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hadith Of Late Prophet Muhammad pbuh in grave said Jesus son Mary is coming back to perform Hajj, do Ablution, cycling the black stone of kaaba, etc... cheesy
Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Emmafrank2(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Seetto:

CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIMS ARE NOT WORSHIPING THE SAME GOD.
Everyone have right to chose who to
worship.
But I want to make this things clear to u
Muslim and Christian are not worshiping the same God. Because Bible said so and the same with Quran. You can check the below reference.
1. Christian believed that God is a father to everyone that believed in Jesus Christ as his Lord. 1 John 5:7, Matthew.23:9, Mathew 6:9 While Muslim believed that God is not a father and can never be Surah. 112.
2. Christian believed that Jesus Christ is the son of God. For you to be a Christian you must believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. Matthew. 26:63-64, John. 10:37, John. 20:31, 1John. 4:15, 1John.5:10. While Muslim believe that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God but only a human prophet. Surah. 5:7, Surah. 23:91, Surah. 4:171.
3. Christian believed in the crucification and the died of Jesus Christ on the Cross. If you don't believed this, you can never be a Christian and you can never make Heaven. John. 19:16-18. Roman. 10:10-13. Luke. 23:26-43, John. 19:23-27 While Muslim believed that Jesus Christ never went to Cross. Surah. 4:157-159, they believed it was Judas that went to cross instead of Christ, that is making Jesus Christ a liar.
4. Christian believed that Jesus Christ resurrected on the 3rd day. Matthew. 28:5-6. Luke. 24:46. John. 21:14 While Muslim believed that Jesus Christ never went to cross but was caught up to Heaven. Surah. 3:55, Surah. 4:158.
5. Christian believed that salvation is only through faith in the Sacrifice and grace of Jesus Christ not works. Eph. 2:8-9, Roman . 4:16, Roman. 10:10-13, Act. 4:12, John. 14:6. While Muslim believed that salvation is through the judgement by Faith in God and by works. Surah. 3:169-170, Surah. 9:111.
6. Christian believed that the Bible is the only inerrant inspired word of God and is the final authority on the truth. John. 10:35, 2 Timothy. 3:16, 2 peter. 1:20-21. While Muslim believed that the Quran is the only inerrant inspired word of God and is the final authority on the truth. Surah. 18:1, Surah. 10:37.
In conclusion the Bible and Quran have shown us the proof that Christian and Muslims are not worshiping the same God. I believed that between the God of the Christian and the God of the Muslim. One is the truth God. It is left for you to chose who to worship. The God(Father of our Lord Jesus) of the Christian teaches them to love their enemies, in doing so you will become the Children of the truly God that causes rain to fall to good and the bad people, when you don't love your enemies God is not your father. Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. You can still check other scripture like. Luke. 6:27
My conclusion I have made a lot of search while studying Quran on what he said concerning love for your enemy but I have not fund a verse in Quran where he state you should love your enemies. Surah. 60:1.

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا عَدُوِّى وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِمْ بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا بِمَا جَآءَكُمْ مِّنَ الْحَقِّ يُخْرِجُونَ الرَّسُولَ وَإِيَّاكُمْ  ۙ أَنْ تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ رَبِّكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ خَرَجْتُمْ جِهٰدًا فِى سَبِيلِى وَابْتِغَآءَ مَرْضَاتِى  ۚ تُسِرُّونَ إِلَيْهِمْ بِالْمَوَدَّةِ وَأَنَا۠ أَعْلَمُ بِمَآ أَخْفَيْتُمْ وَمَآ أَعْلَنْتُمْ  ۚ وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْهُ مِنْكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَآءَ السَّبِيلِ
"O you who have believed, do not take My enemies and your enemies as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth, having driven out the Prophet and yourselves [only] because you believe in Allah, your Lord. If you have come out for jihad in My cause and seeking means to My approval, [take them not as friends]. You confide to them affection, but I am most knowing of what you have concealed and what you have declared. And whoever does it among you has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way."
I believed the truly God must be a loving God. This is what made me to put my Faith in the God of the Bible which is the father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because He is a loving God.
Other scripture his teaches us to love our enemy are below. Act. 7:59-60, Luke. 23:33-34, Luke. 6: 27-29, 35-37. Matthew. 5:43-48.
The great deception is that Christian and Muslims are worshiping the same God.
Re: 2020, The World Is Being Prepared For Dajjal(antichrist) by Sunofgod(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
R.I.P......

I ran,
S yria,
I raq,
L ebanon,

(1) (Reply)

South Africa R500bn Covid 19 Stimulus Fund / I Didn’t Know Sex Was Part Of Marital Obligations — Alleged 18-yr-old Husband Ki / Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.