Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Iraqi PM Says He Was Schedule To Meet With Soleimani The Morning He Was Killed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraqi PM Says He Was Schedule To Meet With Soleimani The Morning He Was Killed (288 Views)

Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iraqi PM Says He Was Schedule To Meet With Soleimani The Morning He Was Killed by Rafidi: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
forexlive.com Join our
Telegram
group
Join our Telegram

Iraqi PM says he was schedule to meet with Soleimani the morning he was killed
Sun 5 Jan 2020 14:30:21 GMT Author: Adam Button | Category: News
PM speaks in Parliament
PM speaks in Parliament
Iraqi parliament is starting the process of voting to expel the US military from the country. The PM says the milling of Soleimani and Muhandis was a political assassination and that permission was not sought by the Iraqi government.

"I was supposed to meet Soleimani at the morning the day he was killed, he came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran" the Iraqi PM said, highlighting that Soleimani was carrying a response from Iran to a Saudi initiative to diffuse tensions in the region. That came after Trump called the Iraqi PM and asked him to mediate.

This is a draft resolution so the final vote won't take place today but could take place this week. Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said it is in the interest of both Iraq and the US to end the US troop presence there. The resolution would also ban the use of Iraqi airspace.

He said Soleimani played an important role in managing different militias.

The US isn't in the habit of leaving any country that asks so I don't know how effective this week by. The risk is that the US departing will leave a power vacuum and allow ISIS to regain a foothold or spark some kind of civil war. For oil traders, it also raises risk that Iraq's production could be attacked.

https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/iraqi-pm-says-he-was-schedule-to-meet-with-soleimani-the-morning-he-was-killed-20200105
Re: Iraqi PM Says He Was Schedule To Meet With Soleimani The Morning He Was Killed by popsy2(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chai
Re: Iraqi PM Says He Was Schedule To Meet With Soleimani The Morning He Was Killed by healthserve(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Yen yen. Go meet with him on the other side Jahidi angry
Re: Iraqi PM Says He Was Schedule To Meet With Soleimani The Morning He Was Killed by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
I pity Saudi Arabia

Already denying it was not aware of the attack.

If Iran won't strike anybody, it will take on Saudi. Directly or indirectly.

But at a time, The EU and USA have stockpiled Saudi Arabia for a full blown warfare. Now the recent US-Saudi and US-EU is just starting to have meaning.

This had been all planned long time ago.

I knew the US and Saudi romance was going to brew something.

1 Like

Re: Iraqi PM Says He Was Schedule To Meet With Soleimani The Morning He Was Killed by dermmy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
When will the middle east have rest? This recent move by America has even strengthen the resolve of different armed group in the region i hope this won't come back to haunt the U.S. Middle east the region of chaos.
Re: Iraqi PM Says He Was Schedule To Meet With Soleimani The Morning He Was Killed by lawalosky(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
At list some one was asking what soleiman is doing in Iraq soil, hope you have gotten your answer

(1) (Reply)

Iran Launches Missiles On Al-Asad US Airbase In Iraq / BlackRock, The Firm With $7 Trillion In Assets Under Management / ‘Marry-Your-Rapist’ Bill to be Introduced in Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.