Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn (7868 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by siverspooon(m): 5:39am On Jan 20, 2020
sammorad:

Creating your account on Payoneer is easy and very simple. In fact, If you ask me; they are the most friendly.

I have been using them for some while.
I am through with i.d and bank verification. It's only utilityand that bears the name of my landlord on it
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hello guys, how are you all doing? I hope your all doing great.

Happy Monday and a hustling and buzzing week ahead.

As we all know, having an alternative source of income is the best escape root from poverty.

Your salary can not do that alone, because only depending on your salary means suicide in this our present economy.

That's the major reason I created this thread to reveal the process I took to start making money on Clickbank.

When i tell some people that Nigerians are still making money on Clickbank, they will doubt me, But that's the truth.

But for one reason or the other, the antispambot is still not allowing me to finish what I have started.

But with the little that i have shared, am sure any serious person will use that information and run with it.

If you want to fast track your journey, then i will advice you subscribe to my step by step video training course and avoid yourself all the guesswork.

Don't worry, it affordable for all.

Am not really interested in the money, but to help someone out there.

But at the same time, real value or anything valuable are not given out for free.

Anyone interest should get in touch, use the details in my signature and chat me up on WhatsApp.

My 1 on 1 mentorship fully included.

Cheers
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
siverspooon:

I am through with i.d and bank verification. It's only utilityand that bears the name of my landlord on it

Ok, that's good. If the information you provided to payoneer are valid, you will get approved within 24 hours.

I recorded a video on the steps to get approved by payoneer in my step by step video training course "The Low Cost Cash system"

The image below is the account i created in my training videos.

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
siverspooon:
year I have done the I.D card and bank verification own, it's only the utility bill that's is remaining and my NEPA bill is in the name of my landlord

Sorry, i really don't get the utility part you are talking about. Can you make it more clearer.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Trendline: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
3. the free email marketing software that i will be sharing here which will allow you to collect up to 1000 subscribers and send out automated emails for free forever. Do not accept free email addresses.

How can one the email marketing software?
Luckyinfos:
Now once you have Picked your product link and your affiliate page link, paste them on a notepad because you will need them later on.

Now we are set to start setting up our promoting system.

Before you think to start promoting any product on any niche.

The first thing you need to do is to create a professional email address by registering a domain name and with a hosting account.

When i say a professional email address i mean e.g affiliateproduct@domainname.com instead of affiliateproduct@gmail.com or yahoo.com

This will not cost you much but will facilitate your succeess

Now many of you may be thinking that is registering a domain name with a hosting account is a big deal.

Well let me tell you, you are in this to make money, so mind you that you will still need to spend a little so that you will get it right.

You can register a domain name based on the niche in which the products falls into or you register a domain with the product in mind.

E.g let's say you got product in the health niche, you can register a domain with something g like lossfatfast.info, .club, .xyz. Just choose any extension that is available. It most not be dot .com or .net.

You can get a .info for about $4.7 or so on Namecheap. Although I provide free hosting to my student. But it won't cost you a lot of money at all.

WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF CREATING A PROFESSIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS?

1) You will be collecting people emails to build a list. List a most for every affiliate marketer.

Meaning that you will be sending emails to your subscribers.

Now for your emails to be deliver into the primary inbox of your subscribers and not the spam folder, you need to have a professional email address so that the major email Clients like Gmail or yahoo will not mark your emails as spam and send them to spam.

2) It gives you credibility. When your subscribers, get an email into their inbox from a professional email address, they feel more safe and comfortable to open and read your email.

3) the free email marketing software that i will be sharing here which will allow you to collect up to 1000 subscribers and send out automated emails for free forever. Do not accept free email addresses.

This email marketing software has nothing to do with Mailchimp. Free MailChimp service do not allow automation.

To create a professional email address, all you have to do is to log into your cpanel dashboard and locate email sections.

Create your email address and then link it to your Gmail account.

This step is quite technical and can't be properly explain by text alone.

But i have videos that show exactly how to do that, but reserved for my students so that they will have edge over non students of mine.

But there are free info of how to do that, you can carry out your research and implement it.

At this point, i have come to the end of this class.

If you have any questions keep them coming.

And also if you find value in what am sharing for free, just let me know. Thanks

The next class continue tomorrow by 6:30 to 7pm. Cheers
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Elnawty: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
I actually opened a clickbank acct using my cousin abroad but ppl say I shud nt use vpn wen I'm using it....what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Trendline:
3. the free email marketing software that i will be sharing here which will allow you to collect up to 1000 subscribers and send out automated emails for free forever. Do not accept free email addresses.

How can one the email marketing software?

Hello, the software is keep secret exclusively for my students. So that they will have upper hand than non students and to make sure it's not abused.

Get in touch to join the crew.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Elnawty:
I actually opened a clickbank acct using my cousin abroad but ppl say I shud nt use vpn wen I'm using it....what do you think?

If you try and use Niaja IP to login with a very strong VPN like proton premium VPN. OYO is your case.

Like kiss goodbye to the account.

They don't want to see your green-white-green. What a lovely flag for Goodness sake.

2 Likes

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2020
jpride:

Then u shouldn't have used d word "free" at the beginning

Did you paid for the once I've shared so far?
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hello guys, how is your day going?

I am less busy today, so i decided drop this free info for you guys.

I know that some like free stuffs, lols.

But for real, the real value are only given to those in the inner circles for good reasons.

So if you have still not gotten my step by step free video training course called "The Low Cost Cash System", try to get it now at affordable price.

A lot of valued information that you won't get in the public domain is contained inside.

Plus free premium tools that help you accelerate the whole process and make your hustle more effective. You can get in touch with me on WhatsApp 09028945242 to grab your copy now.

Well, away from that, in the previous class i taught how to open a clickbank account, how to pick a good niche and identify a good product.

Also i talked about how to create a professional email address and it's importance.

Today i will be talking about Creating a landing just to capture a list of prospective buyers(leads).

Well away from all that,
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by stifej: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
boss continue
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by sammorad(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
siverspooon:

I am through with i.d and bank verification. It's only utility and that bears the name of my landlord on it

So sorry I am responding late, utility bill is just for address verification, It must not be in your name.

Send it, if it does not pass they will get back to you.

The platform is very friendly and free, no strict rules
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello guys, how are you all doing? Am so happy for the testimonials that am receiving so far from those who have started implementing the little information that i have shared so far.

Am glad to see that people are really serious to make a change to their financial situations.

I just wish to share more information, but i always get caught up by our ogabots.

Its beyond my control.

Anyway, if you are still serious about taking this game to the next level, I advice you take my paid step by step video training course called "Low cost cash system".

I help you eliminate the whole guess work, and also provide you with premium tools and support.
Don't be scared to get in touch, the course is not expensive. I made it available for a token.

Check my signature and chat me up on WhatsApp.

Also some people are still telling me that they want to join Clickbank but don't have a laptop to create one.

If you fall under this category, i have a good news for you.

You can actually create a clickbank account with your smartphone.

I have made a video that shows you the step by step of how to do that for free.

You can get in touch to watch the video now and create yours with your smartphone.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2020
sammorad:

So sorry I am responding late, utility bill is just for address verification, It must not be in your name.

That's right bro
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by siverspooon(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
sammorad:

But the address I used in my bank verification is different from what I am using now as I have packed out of that place sine 6 years ago
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by sammorad(m): 5:26am On Jan 26, 2020
For that, I advise making sure the address on the nepa bill is same as the address you submitted on their website.

Even if you are not leaving there, just ensure the address on both website and nepa bill is the same
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by UcheGod101: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2020
korlahwarleh:

Followed your steps. At the verge of creating an account, Click bank is saying "Service is temporarily unavailable. please try again later".
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=UcheGod101 post=86114832][/quote]

Yes, Clickbank Recently Flagged the browser that most people are using to create an account (epic browser).

But i just got a more powerful browser that is currently working fine.

And i have create a new video, which i opened a new Clickbank account for one of my students who just subscribed to my paid step by step training video course "the low cost cash training".

You can get in touch to watch the video for free.

You will also discover how to create an account with your smartphone.

Use the details in my signature to get in touch with me on WhatsApp.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by debeginin(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Luckyinfos:

Thanks my friend, am glad we are on the same page. Am happy to see that someone is actively following and taking action, cos thats what matters the most. Action taking....

Of course, am now scaling my promotion hard with paid ads. But I started with free traffic generation that I will be sharing here. It's a great way to get started making some good Kesh on lowkey level first before going hard full full.
God bless U Sir.Can't thank u enough.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by bencynthgreat: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Happily following I really need to go get a laptop
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
debeginin:

God bless U Sir.Can't thank u enough.

Your welcome my friend. The pleasure is mine.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
bencynthgreat:
Happily following I really need to go get a laptop

Keep following my friend, it's the best thing do. Any serious entrepreneur or netpreneur should try and get a laptop. Its very important.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2020
Wow, this is good news to smartphone users.

Lately I have been receiving messages in my DM from people asking me if they could be able to create a clikbank account with the smartphone.

I didn't really know what to answer them, until i tried creating one myself with a new trick and method i developed.

And guess what guys?

It worked out.

Now i have cracked the code of how anyone can successfully create a clickbank account with the mobile phone.

And i recorded a step by step video thats shows you all the tricks you need to create one for yourself.

The video is free for anyone who wants to watch and implement.

Check my signature for the link to watch the video now.

Guys, if you are not hustling on Clickbank right now, then you are definitely missing out big time.

Clickbank paid out $276m to affiliates worldwide in 2019.

That's huge....

What if you can get a piece of the cut, am sure it will go a long way to help you in your financial freedom pursuit.

What makes many from not being able to make money on Clickbank is patient.

Everyone wants instant gratification.

Life doesn't work that way.

Life is jejely, focus and consistency. The kesh will surely enter.

Go watch and create your own now, you have no excuse anymore.

1 Like

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Mariomadiba:
Nice thread you got here OP, I just checked the image and it surely lacks some credibility, anyone With basic photoshop skill can do that.
Anyway keep posting your nice articles it surely will be of help to some.

My opinion though

Yea, definitely. That's your opinion and not the fact. Thanks for your kind comment.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Happy Sunday my friends, am so excited to know that few people who are taking action on the little information that am sharing are getting results.

While soon are still at the fence looking.

For those that are still finding it difficult to created a Clickbank account, i have now included creating a free verified account for you when you subscribe to the step by step video training course called "the low cost cash system".

But it will be for a limited time period shay, because i can't created the account for more than the first 20 people who get in touch with me now.

Ok that been said, today i want to share more lights on how you can promote products on Youtube and start making insane sales.

How To Promote Clickbank/jvzoo/ And Warriorplus On YOUTUBE and start making sales.

YouTube is a traffic monster guys. Not only is youtube a traffic monster, YouTube is also a money spinner.

With over 2Billion active users on YouTube, if you are not on youtube, then you are losing out big time.

Not only can you makes good affiliate sales from youtube, you can also earn ads revenue once your channel is eligible for monetization.

Now the major challenge and the number factor that chases people far away from leveraging YouTube is the fact that, how can i make good videos for my youtube channel?

I can't speak good English.

My face to to dark for the world to see me.

Am to shy to face the camera.

I can't talk fluently in front of a camera, which will make me look silly.

Am an introvert, so i can't stand in from of a camera to make a video.

If you fall into any of this categories, don't worry i feel your pain.

I was once there, in fact my own was that i was to ugly that even the camera itself may reject me or YouTube may see my face and delete my video due to how urgly i was.

Lols, don't mind me. Am a single handsome dude joor, but not searching for now.

But with the kind of benefit that is on youtube and how people are getting results, will we keep looking at the opportunity keep passing us bye?

The answer is a big No!!!.

There is a solution for everything.

Now before i reveal how to over this challenges and start leveraging on the YouTube platform by bypassing all those hindrance and still build an audience on YouTube.

You most make sure that you landing page is in place, your autoresponder sequence is in place.

Because once you start making videos, publishing them and optimising them, you will start getting traffic and people will start clicking on your landing page link in the description to get the free ebook or video you promised them in the video.

When you subscribed to my " low cost cash training, you will discover this awesome great autoresponder software that allows you to collect up to 1000 email subscribers and send out unlimited automated emails for free forever.

This has nothing to with MailChimp or even mailerlite. Mailerlite disable your account immediately you finish signing up.

So if you want to have more edge over the others then joining the other "low cost cash system" students is a no brainer.

So once your whole marketing system is ready to start capturing prospective buyers, then you are ready for YouTube.

How Do You Create Youtube Video Without You Being Present In It? Showing Your Face In In? Or Having Your Voice In It?.

Actually you can create good quality videos without you being actively present in the video.

Videos are the content you share on YouTube. And as you may know, from now upward, video will be the most consumed content on the internet predicted by experts.

Why do people come to YouTube to watch videos?

They come to YouTube to watch videos, just to get entertained, informed or educated.

Different people with different reasons for coming on YouTube to consumed video.

Have you noticed some very informative videos that was made with just images, or clip video and the voice of whites just speak about a topic or so.

And the video looked great and very educating or informative?

Yes, those kind of videos are very easy to make.

And as long as you are sharing quality information, people most stop and watch.

To make such quality video, you can use application like Content samurai.

It's a software that will cost you a $49 monthly subscription.

But at the time i needed the software the most and i was'nt able to afford that kind of money, i found a way of using the software for free till i start making money.

Which i reveal to my students who can't afford to pay for the software now, how to make use of it.

To use this software to make videos are very easily.

Just write down your article or script of what you want to share, copy it and paste it into the software.

Select the voice of the gender you want to help you speak out the script automatically, and Boom within 5 minute your awesome video is ready.

So now you know how to create videos. Next i will talk about creating a U.S YouTube channel.

Till, then stay bless and take action guys.

1 Like

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Hello guys, thank God it Saturday. Many workers love weekend, but for us, everyday is weekend.

How lovely is it to be self-employed and work for yea self.

Anyway today, i want to talk about how to set up a US YouTube channel.

Why set up a US YouTube channel you may want to ask?

Well you see, when talking about promoting affiliate products, Who are the people that buy this product the most?

The white of course.

With my experience, i have noticed that the kind of channel you create will determine the kind of audience your content will be shown to.

Although, apart from SEO optimization that doesn't determine who sees your content or video, what of suggested videos or channels.

You also want your content to get suggested to the relevant people.

To create a US youtube channel, the first thing you need to do is get a US phone number to verify the channel.

Yes, the YouTube channel also needs verification.

If you don't verify your YouTube channel with a phone number, you are only allowed to upload just a 5-minute video which is not good for us.

So to get a US phone number, go to the app store and download Dingtone.

Once that is done, then head over to YouTube.

Before creating a YouTube channel, you need to first create a Gmail account.

Creating a Gmail account is as simple as ABC.

Once you've created your Gmail account, go to YouTube and login.

Once your logged in, check the top right hand corner for a box containing your pics.

Click on it, and you will see create a channel.

Then follow the process as laid out there.

After creating the account, click on setting and you will see verify your account.

Input your US phone, get the code sent into the Dingtone app. Input the code.

And Boom, you now have a USA YouTube account.

So what next?

The next thing to do is to customise the account by creating a channel ART.

What is a channel ART?

A channel art is the cover of your YouTube account, just like Facebook cover.

To create a channel art, you can use a free website like pixteller to create one.

With this, your channel is ready to go.

Hope you guys finds this info valuable? More dropping soon.

Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good day wonderful nairalanders, hope you all are doing awesome.

The last time i posted, i talked about creating a YouTube channel.

Not just any kind of channel, but a US verified channel.

Now listen to me, you need to pay attention to whatever am teaching you guys here. This thing works. It has worked for me, and i believe that it will work for anyone that put in the initial work.

Yes, there is an initial work that goes into it.

So, let's continue..

At this point, you have successfully created and verified a US YouTube account.

Now is time to do some SEO optimization on the channel.

Why is it important to optimize the channel for SEO?

Well, it's very important that once you create a new youtube channel, that you optimize it for SEO so that it can rank high for search terms.

Remember that YouTube is also a search engine and that people comes to YouTube for find videos content through search.

So you want your video content and channel to be discovered when people search for the search terms that is being used to optimize for your channel and your contents appears.

1 Like

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
In other to active this, we will need to first carryout a keyword research, to find those keywords that people are typing into the YouTube search engine in other to find contents.

This keywords will be use as our channel keywords, channel tags and video keyword tags etc.

In other to achieve this, you will need some tools like Vidiq or Tubebuddy.

They have a both free or paid plans.

For what we want to achieve, its only the paid plan that can help us get the right keyword based on keyword profitability.

Their paid plans is not that expensive, although i give my students a coupon code to use and get a one month free trial on any of their premium plan.

Once you subscribe to Vidiq, i prefer vidiq its now time to start conducting your keyword research.

To do this, you need to know your industry very well.

Let say that you are in the weight loss niche, you can narrow down to burn belly fat.

Just type in the keyword into vidiq and you will see the keywords based on monthly search volume, competition and difficulty to rank for.

Once you get all the keywords you will need, copy them into the notepad because you will be needing the keyword for writing your video script, adding them into the description and so on.

O advice that once you get the one month free trial with my trial code, try to gather all the keywords that you will ever need into a notepad or Google doc so that anytime you need to create a new video, all you have to do is go there and grab your keyword.

So, now that we've gotten our keywords, what Els?

The next thing is to start creating videos and that uploading them on YouTube.

For those of you that can't stand in the front of the camera to record a video, don't worry, nex time i will show you how to create amazing videos with just a script and a powerful software.

Stay fined for the best lecture.

Hope someone is learning some?

Drop your questions and comment down below.

You can get in touch with me on WhatsApp if you need my step by step video training guide on how to start crushing it with Clickbank affiliate marketing. Check my signature for my whatsapp contact.

2 Likes

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by webnerd(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Awesome post man.you sure know how to teach.must i alway use the vpn when logging into my account after successful sign up.
Thanks man.just called you.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
webnerd:
Awesome post man.you sure know how to teach.must i alway use the vpn when logging into my account after successful sign up.
Thanks man.just called you.

Thanks man for the feedback. Yea you sure need to use a VPN to always login whenever you need to.

1 Like

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by maigemuu: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Make I no spoil OP market....you are referring to contents*****i?

Anyway, you can bypass the subscription.

Thumbs up to your methods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Sort Of Good Business Can You Start With #300,000? / Nigeria’s Inflation Drops To 16.25% In May - NBS / How Long Does It Take CAC Business Name Registration Certificate To Be Ready?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.