Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn (7851 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Who is still following please? Indicated ooo before i continue.

6 Likes

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by korlahwarleh: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Following
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by stifej: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Following
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
The Second method of finding or Picking a Good Product which is my favourite methods is by looking for product that are about to be launched by big IMers.

Every month, new products come out an different affiliate networks.

It all depends on which network a vendor wants to list his or her products.

And the website where you can find this big launches in on Muncheye.

Search for Muncheye.

Arrows in the screenshot indicates products that are listed for sales on Clickbank

So all you have to do is to visit muncheye, and checkout the latest launches.

Check out which product is already listed on Ckickbank.

To do this, copy the product name and go to clickbank and use the search button to search for the product. If it's already listed there, the product will appear. Then you grab your link.

All product listed for launch on Muncheye has the network to be listed on beside the product.

So Click on the product and grab the respective link on whether Clickbank or Jvzoo or warriorplus and use my first method tips to analyze the products.

Have come to the end of choosing the the right product. Actually you should not spend a whole year searching for a product to promote. Just follow my tips and grab your links.

If you have any questions, drop them please let me answer them now before we proceed.

Pardon my typos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
AMI3:
I have my Payoneer account and clickbank account.
though I didn't use ur strategy to create the account.
the fact is that I got since though I have not make a dime since I got it.

Will your strategy work for me?

Of course my strategy will work for you bro. Just keep following and take action.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Now once you have Picked your product link and your affiliate page link, paste them on a notepad because you will need them later on.

Now we are set to start setting up our promoting system.

Before you think to start promoting any product on any niche.

The first thing you need to do is to create a professional email address by registering a domain name and with a hosting account.

When i say a professional email address i mean e.g affiliateproduct@domainname.com instead of affiliateproduct@gmail.com or yahoo.com

This will not cost you much but will facilitate your succeess

Now many of you may be thinking that is registering a domain name with a hosting account is a big deal.

Well let me tell you, you are in this to make money, so mind you that you will still need to spend a little so that you will get it right.

You can register a domain name based on the niche in which the products falls into or you register a domain with the product in mind.

E.g let's say you got product in the health niche, you can register a domain with something g like lossfatfast.info, .club, .xyz. Just choose any extension that is available. It most not be dot .com or .net.

You can get a .info for about $4.7 or so on Namecheap. Although I provide free hosting to my student. But it won't cost you a lot of money at all.

WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF CREATING A PROFESSIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS?

1) You will be collecting people emails to build a list. List a most for every affiliate marketer.

Meaning that you will be sending emails to your subscribers.

Now for your emails to be deliver into the primary inbox of your subscribers and not the spam folder, you need to have a professional email address so that the major email Clients like Gmail or yahoo will not mark your emails as spam and send them to spam.

2) It gives you credibility. When your subscribers, get an email into their inbox from a professional email address, they feel more safe and comfortable to open and read your email.

3) the free email marketing software that i will be sharing here which will allow you to collect up to 1000 subscribers and send out automated emails for free forever. Do not accept free email addresses.

This email marketing software has nothing to do with Mailchimp. Free MailChimp service do not allow automation.

To create a professional email address, all you have to do is to log into your cpanel dashboard and locate email sections.

Create your email address and then link it to your Gmail account.

This step is quite technical and can't be properly explain by text alone.

But i have videos that show exactly how to do that, but reserved for my students so that they will have edge over non students of mine.

But there are free info of how to do that, you can carry out your research and implement it.

At this point, i have come to the end of this class.

If you have any questions keep them coming.

And also if you find value in what am sharing for free, just let me know. Thanks

The next class continue tomorrow by 6:30 to 7pm. Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by AMI3(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=Luckyinfos post=85563699]

Of course my strategy will work for you bro. Just keep following and take action.[/quote
thanks ]
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Mariomadiba(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nice thread you got here OP, I just checked the image and it surely lacks some credibility, anyone With basic photoshop skill can do that.
Anyway keep posting your nice articles it surely will be of help to some.

My opinion though
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by sammorad(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Luckyinfos:

Nice to have you around bro, of course am leaving no stone untuned. Dropping all my strategies as promised for sure. Stay tune and take action. Training continues by 6:30 7pm.

I am also in that shoes, I have a jvzoo and warrior plus account but dont know how to monetize them

Following you strictly
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by korlahwarleh: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Luckyinfos:
Now once you have Picked your product link and your affiliate page link, paste them on a notepad because you will need them later on.

Now we are set to start setting up our promoting system.

Before you think to start promoting any product on any niche.

The first thing you need to do is to create a professional email address by registering a domain name and with a hosting account.

When i say a professional email address i mean e.g affiliateproduct@domainname.com instead of affiliateproduct@gmail.com or yahoo.com

This will not cost you much but will facilitate your succeess

Now many of you may be thinking that is registering a domain name with a hosting account is a big deal.

Well let me tell you, you are in this to make money, so mind you that you will still need to spend a little so that you will get it right.

You can register a domain name based on the niche in which the products falls into or you register a domain with the product in mind.

E.g let's say you got product in the health niche, you can register a domain with something g like lossfatfast.info, .club, .xyz. Just choose any extension that is available. It most not be dot .com or .net.

You can get a .info for about $4.7 or so on Namecheap. Although I provide free hosting to my student. But it won't cost you a lot of money at all.

WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF CREATING A PROFESSIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS?

1) You will be collecting people emails to build a list. List a most for every affiliate marketer.

Meaning that you will be sending emails to your subscribers.

Now for your emails to be deliver into the primary inbox of your subscribers and not the spam folder, you need to have a professional email address so that the major email Clients like Gmail or yahoo will not mark your emails as spam and send them to spam.

2) It gives you credibility. When your subscribers, get an email into their inbox from a professional email address, they feel more safe and comfortable to open and read your email.

3) the free email marketing software that i will be sharing here which will allow you to collect up to 1000 subscribers and send out automated emails for free forever. Do not accept free email addresses.

This email marketing software has nothing to do with Mailchimp. Free MailChimp service do not allow automation.

To create a professional email address, all you have to do is to log into your cpanel dashboard and locate email sections.

Create your email address and then link it to your Gmail account.

This step is quite technical and can't be properly explain by text alone.

But i have videos that show exactly how to do that, but reserved for my students so that they will have edge over non students of mine.

But there are free info of how to do that, you can carry out your research and implement it.

At this point, i have come to the end of this class.

If you have any questions keep them coming.

And also if you find value in what am sharing for free, just let me know. Thanks

The next class continue tomorrow by 6:30 to 7pm. Cheers
Was finally able to register. But my click bank dashboard is telling me to create an account. Why is that?

Also, can I use a addon domain for it?

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
korlahwarleh:

Was finally able to register. But my click bank dashboard is telling me to create an account. Why is that?

Also, can I use a addon domain for it?

Congrats you have successfully created your account. You are seeing that because Clickbank made serious changes on their platform.

It means that you should create your account username, just click on the first option and create your username. If you don't understand,

All you have to do is to watch my video on how to create a username and access the marketplace. Watch it here

Sure you can use an addon domain.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by timitayo77: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Following
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Thetechhub(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Thank you op for the job well done. We're patiently waiting for more update
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by korlahwarleh: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Come and continue please.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by stifej: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
OP where you dey na
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by africanman85: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Nice
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by siverspooon(m): 4:17am On Jan 12, 2020
To own account for payoneer no be here ooo
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by lessonsoflife: 5:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Luckyinfos:

Congrats you have successfully created your account. You are seeing that because Clickbank made serious changes on their platform.

It means that you should create your account username, just click on the first option and create your username. If you don't understand,

All you have to do is to watch my video on how to create a username and access the marketplace. Watch it here

Sure you can use an addon domain.

I just created a clickbank account successfully following your steps.
Waiting for the next step.

1 Like

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by sammorad(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
siverspooon:
To own account for payoneer no be here ooo

Creating your account on Payoneer is easy and very simple. In fact, If you ask me; they are the most friendly.

I have been using them for some while.

1 Like

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
lessonsoflife:

I just created a clickbank account successfully following your steps.
Waiting for the next step.

Oh, that's good news. Congrats and happy to hear that.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
sammorad:

Creating your account on Payoneer is easy and very simple. In fact, If you ask me; they are the most friendly.

Exactly, that's true. Creating an account on Payoneer is actually a simple process. Just make sure you have a valid means of identification. E.g, voters card, international passport, driving license etc.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hello my people, am very sorry for all the delay. It was actually not my fault.

This thread got caught up with the antispam not.

Due to some negative comments I guess.

But thank God, the thread is restored and am back to finish what I started.

I hate leaving people in the dark.

Before we continue, if you are serious in taking my step by step video training titled "the low cost cash training system" where I break down the whole process that I took to start making whatever am making today. It's a simple watch and implement training course.

Check my signature and get in touch with me on whatsapp to get it for a token for only a limited time.

So,let's get started. Once more, I apologise for any inconveniences.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
So like I said, am back to finish what I started, if your still loyally following, kindly indicate. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by ottalo1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Following
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by temigreat(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by jpride(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Luckyinfos:
Hello my people, am very sorry for all the delay. It was actually not my fault.

This thread got caught up with the antispam not.

Due to some negative comments I guess.

But thank God, the thread is restored and am back to finish what I started.

I hate leaving people in the dark.

Before we continue, if you are serious in taking my step by step video training titled "the low cost cash training system" where I break down the whole process that I took to start making whatever am making today. It's a simple watch and implement training course.

Check my signature and get in touch with me on whatsapp to get it for a token for only a limited time.

So,let's get started. Once more, I apologise for any inconveniences.

I could swear from the beginning that something MUST be sold.......
That's the catch.....
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Mariomadiba(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2020
jpride:

I could swear from the beginning that something MUST be sold.......
That's the catch.....
Not everything should be free boss, if you are interested simply buy it.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by jpride(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Mariomadiba:

Not everything should be free boss, if you are interested simply buy it.

Then u shouldn't have used d word "free" at the beginning
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by siverspooon(m): 5:37am On Jan 20, 2020
sammorad:

year I have done the I.D card and bank verification own, it's only the utility bill that's is remaining and my NEPA bill is in the name of my landlord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide / Soludo Versus Sanusi? Who Is The Better Reformer? / I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.