Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn (7869 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
maigemuu:
Make I no spoil OP market....you are referring to contents*****i?

Anyway, you can bypass the subscription.

Thumbs up to your methods.

Your message is really not clear. But anyway, thanks for the feedback...
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello nairalanders, how are you all doing? Am so excited for the testimonials that am getting from people who are implementing what am teaching and have started getting some results. Kudos to you guys.

If my free teachings could go a long way, then you could imagine what to expect on my paid step by step video training course and mentorship.

Today is Q and A, if you are having and whatever questions to ask, just keep them coming and i promise to answer.

Happy weekend guys
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by OYENIYIJK: 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
thanks for the work doing. I will take my time to read everything now.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by OYENIYIJK: 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Great thread bro.

Now following & actively learning & practicing.

This is a golden info.

Thanks for wanting to help out niggas.

I'm sure the only sacrifice here is "our time"..

In d screenshot, there was a day you hit $1K.. That's huge shocked

You definitely hit more than that currently cus the shot shows 2019.

Good work bro. My click Bank account is ready.

bro you live money ooooo
anywhere money is involved, you always there
bro how far about that Fiverr stuff now grin
WalkerMichael:
Great thread bro.

This is a golden info.

bro you love money ooooo.
anywhere money is involved, you always there.
bro how far about that Fiverr stuff now
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
thanks for the work doing.
I will take my time to read everything now.

Learn and take action
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by tkbrains: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Op please help put a bro through 07064952587 or toojaah@gmail.com
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by tkbrains: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
please i need your mentorship help a stranded brother pls 07064952587 or toojaah@gmail.com
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
tkbrains:
please i need your mentorship help a stranded brother pls 07064952587 or toojaah@gmail.com

Check my signature for my contacts and get in touch now.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
tkbrains:

Contact me with the details in my signature. Only WhatsApp pls
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by scobi17: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello lucky, just for the asking, is content marketing part of affiliate marketing?
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2020
scobi17:
Hello lucky, just for the asking, is content marketing part of affiliate marketing?

Of course it is. But you need to do it strategically. There are more contents out there nowadays.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by rolly44: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gond one
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
rolly44:
Gond one

Thanks
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Bishop(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Great stuff, watching
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bishop:
Great stuff, watching

Awesome, nice to have you around.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Noblebenkkkk147(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Elnawty:
I actually opened a clickbank acct using my cousin abroad but ppl say I shud nt use vpn wen I'm using it....what do you think?
Disregard using vpn ,I have been using my clickbank Account for a year now without vpn ,making withdrawals and sales ..I login everyday..whether you use vpn or not if they noticed you using it for fraud you will be banned ..

1 Like

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Noblebenkkkk147:

Disregard using vpn ,I have been using my clickbank Account for a year now without vpn ,making withdrawals and sales ..I login everyday..whether you use vpn or not if they noticed you using it for fraud you will be banned ..

Wow nice one.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 11, 2020
Wow, as little as this thread is, i have been getting awesome testimonies from those who take actions quietly.

You know, please just receives information and never applies them.

Its not all about the amount of information at your disposal that makes the different, but the application.

Learn to dare to take actions guy.

My paid video training guy and mentorship is still open for a very limited time.

Get in touch now, and subscribe.

Remaining just 10 people for my batch D mentorship group to be filled up.

See you inn...
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
If you have still not started your online business yet, then you may be losing a lot���.

Now more than ever, online sales is going to surge. Many people across the world��� are trap at home��.

Many will want to start their business, many will take different courses, many will want to loss that weight, many will need tools to promote their business or ideas.

The opportunity now is huge.

This is a great opportunity for you to get onboard and take your own share of the pie.

Visit, www.incomeskills.com.ng and subscribe to the low cost cash training now.

I will create your Clickbank account for you, take my hidden traffic sources, get to work and start generating passive income now.

When other are seeing problems, what are you seeing❓❓❓
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello guys, how are you all doing?

I hope you guys are great.

Covid-19 or Corolla virus has forces people into looking for a work at home jobs. Now their eyes don open that your job alone can't sustain.

On various Facebook group, i see people asking, please as a mom with two kids sitting at home because of Covid-19. What kind of sit at home jobs can i do?

I see many Pinterest pins of many people suggesting or asking of different jobs they could start doing to sustain themselves.

While others are seeing this as a big problem, you an entrepreneur should start seeing opportunity.

As simple are Pinterest is, it has the most powerful effective buyers traffic of women that you can ever imagine.

But you need to know how to use it to your advantages strategically.

You need to setup your system first, then put your offers in front of the target audience and start milking them.

Well that is all i can say for now, while others are seeing problem, others are cashing out from the problem.

If you haven't gotten started with your Clickbank affiliate marketing business, get onboard now. There is no better time than now.

Get in touch to get started now.

Cheers and have a lovely week ahead.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by chosen4now: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Great kudus..... How do we link our landing page with the YouTube video?
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
chosen4now:
Great kudus..... How do we link our landing page with the YouTube video?

You will include your landing page link in your video description.

Also i have a Facebook secret traffic hack i teach my students, they are getting great result with it. Get in touch now, if you want to get instant access to my inner circle. Contact is in my signature.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello Fam, am back again.

Hope you guys are doing good staying at home?

Ofcourse i know some aren't.. Like seriously, its not a joke for some while some are flexing as we are speaking...

To be very serious guys, this covid-19, and stay at home of a thing should be an eye-opener to only the wise that can intelligently discern time and moments.

Do you know that there are some people who can't feed if they don't go out to hustle?

Now tell me what will happen to those set of people

The truth is, Covid-19 has come and will go.

But if this do not teach you a lesson of not to just depend on one source of income, then you are in for a long thing.

Am talking about how to make good money from clickbank with free traffic.

Many are afraid. Some are lazy while some are thomoses.

Anyway, may students are crushing it. They are not lazy, they are staying at home and using their time to commit and make money for themselves.

I just taught my students a wicked Facebook free traffic hack that brings in sales like made.

I paid Jonny, an Isreali Facebook gurus almost $500 to learn this secret killer strategize of generating free traffic from Facebook and making sales underground.

And after some few weeks in the month of February, results has started to come in.

So what are you waiting for?

Come onboard and start taking action now.

For this first people who get in touch, i will give then 30% discount valid for 5 days only.

Check the signature for my whatsapp details and get in touch to group your step by step video training course which include premium tools, free powerful email marketing tool and my mentorship now.

Fastest fingers first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Noblebenkkkk147:

sir can I have a word? Based on a topic of yourss
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 9:58am On May 03, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, hope you all doing great. This lockdown was not funny for some.

This is just an eye-opener to those who don't to focus on one thing and hustle hard.

I started this thread early this year to help some start making consistent income.

Some joined and took action, some stand on the fence and keeo watching while some called me scam.

Well, congrats to those who jumped in and start making good use of their time to generate side income.

Testimonials coming in already...

If you are still interested, Now is the time to start.

A great global recession is on the way coming.

Do not depend on only one source of income.

It's very dangerous. Affiliate marketing is lucrative..

Get onboard now..

Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Noblebenkkkk147(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
sir can I have a word? Based on a topic of yourss
okay whatapp or call 07031949248
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by obinnazy(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2020
Luckyinfos:
Hello everyone, happy Sunday and happy new year to you all.

I opened a thread to teach my fellow Nigerians the strategy that I implemented that made me my first $4k+, but I nothings that my Honourable Mods Removed the thread.

I don't really know what Rules I break, but abeg make una leave this one make I share my knowledge help somebody.

My names are Lucky Arthur, i have decided to skip the long introduction and go straight to the point.

My main purpose here is to share how you can start making sales from Clickbank, Jvzoo, warriorplus with the massive buyer traffic on Youtube and Pinterest.

I want to reveal how you can start making between $500 to $1000 by uploading simple videos on YouTube and also creating beautiful images and uploading it on Pinterest.

Yes am letting out all the cat out of the bag for free, even though that i know some will not be happy with me because they sale this information for huge amount.

But am doing it to help somebody out there. That's the goal. I hope someone finds value in this.

So here are what we are going to be covering;

1) How to create a valid Clickbank account
2) How to verify the account and tips to stay safe on clickbank without getting ban
3) How to pick hot product from the 3 most profitable Niches
4) How to setup your marketing system
5) How to setup your email marketing sequence with free automation tool (top secret)
6) How to create awesome videos with free powerful tool
7) How to drive this traffic from YouTube
cool How to drive traffic from Pinterest.

Most of the tools that will be needed are free premium tools. So you won't be spending money but you will put in the time.

So who is excited to come along with me to lea

Am Interested
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Galacious1: 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Great thread bro.

This is a golden info.

I see u everywhere. You're not responding to my chat on WhatsApp tho
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by WalkerMichael(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2020
Galacious1:
I see u everywhere. You're not responding to my chat on WhatsApp tho

Haha. I'll respond to you soon brother. Apologies
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Hello guys, how are you all doing? I have been getting so many messages from many nairalanders who really want to kick start their affiliate marketing marketing business but don't know how to properly go about it...

Ok, this is what i will do.. If you are interested to kick start your affiliate marketing business the right way with the right mentorship, you can contact me on whatsapp with 09028945242 and i will take you on one on one personally and also provide all the necessary tools you need...

I've just finished mentoring a setup of happy students who are now making a decent income for themselves on clickbank, jvzoo and warriorplus...

Get in touch now lets get to work...

The year is still not yet over, you can still end it on a positive note...

Love you all..
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2020
To be very honest with you guys, affiliate marketing is the easiest and quickiest way to make money online legitimately as a newbie or beginner.

The the major problem most people have is how to get hot indemand product and where to promote this products...

Well this process is simple, but if you are just starting without experience, it may look like a rocket science to you which is not the case...

Come onboard let me hold you by the hand with my training and mentorship and put you through the whole process in a simplified way...

You will discover the most effective method of cashing out with affiliate marketing guaranteed. Get intouch now on whatsapp 09028945242 for my training and mentorship.

See you onboard.
Re: Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Don't let this opportunity of start your own money spinning affiliate marketing business on the right path..

Stop trading your time for money.. Come and learn how to effectively setup your affiliate marketing system even as a newbie and start making money even while you sleep...

Get in touch now for your intensive training and mentorahip... 09028945242

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Drops To 16.25% In May - NBS / How Long Does It Take CAC Business Name Registration Certificate To Be Ready? / Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.