Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General (807 Views)

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) / Iran 'offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump's Head' After Death Of General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Londonland: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
IRAN OFFERED THE BOUNTY AFTER DEATH OF QASSEM SOLEIMANI

An $80million bounty has been placed on Donald Trump's head in the wake of General Qasem Soleimani's assasination, according to reports.

During the televised funeral of the top Iranian, official state broadcasters said one US dollar would be tabled for every Iranian in the country, with the cash going to whoever killed the US President.

“Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80million (£61million) which is a reward for those who get close to the head of President Trump,” it was announced, according to en24.

Soleimani, Iran's preeminent military commander, was killed on Friday in a US drone strike on his convoy at Baghdad airport.

Source, read more here

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iran-offers-80million-bounty-donald-21219180

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Zendizel(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
o

1 Like

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by hopeforcharles(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wonderful let them try
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by daomi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
G
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by donbachi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
New year joke.
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Londonland: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
hopeforcharles:
Wonderful let them try
make then come give me the contract,make I go Edo do juju,lol

2 Likes

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by KingAzubuike(f): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
In times like this, you get to read alot of propaganda and lies.. This is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Londonland: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
World war3 loading..........
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Oche211(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
The head of POTUS?
Na, Iranians are Jokers.
You can't assassinate a US president in this 21st century. Not even with juju.
Even juju self dey fear nuclear level.

1 Like

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Londonland: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
In times like this, you get to read alot of propaganda and lies.. This is one of them.
not lies,check the source

1 Like

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by ghettokid1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
I think I can do the job

1 Like

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by ghettokid1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Can Mirror spread fake news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Wales01: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lets see whats going to happen.
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by uboma(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is too much an offer for the head of one man. I hope Donald Trump's security team do not turn against him, it's so easy to have a mole.

1 Like

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by ValCon888: 1:37am On Jan 06, 2020
America has always had the ability to kill high-ranking generals of enemy countries but why this has never been done in 80yrs is because most American Presidents believed the risk wasn't worth the reward. And they were right.
Until Trump.

Now that the Iranian general is dead, what is the way forward to avoid more deaths?
More American deaths? More Iranian deaths? More collateral deaths worldwide?
That is the $64000 question. In fact, that is the question the American government needed to have asked themselves before assassinating the general.

1. Did they envisage sending 3000 troops into Kuwait?
2. Did they envisage telling all Americans in that region to leave immediately?
3. Did they envisage increasing the alert level in all their facilities and interests located around the world?
4. Did they envisage widespread condemnation and protests on the streets by the same American citizens they've sworn to protect?
5. Did they envisage being told to leave the country by Iraq? Further pushing Iraq into the arms of Iran?

Yes the Americans can defeat Iran in conventional warfare. There is no doubt. But do you really think now is the time for America to go to war with Iran, when China is on the rise and the Russians are lurking around the corner?

Most people shouting "war" on this forum have no idea what war is all about. They also do not grasp the concept of its consequences.

They are simply keypad warriors typing under the safe covers of their bedsheets. They are neither in touch with International History, nor do they understand the dynamics of International Politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Gandollar(f): 1:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Osunbande should give me just $1m and I will serve him buhari's head on a platter.

Shey he wants to become president grin grin
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by dfrost: 2:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Gandollar:
Osunbande should give me just $1m and I will serve him buhari's head on a platter.

Shey he wants to become president grin grin

Be careful what you wish for. Don't think for once you are anonymous on the cyber space. How can you think of such? What exactly has he done to you? That's the height of hatred for your fellow human. sad shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Gandollar(f): 3:02am On Jan 06, 2020
dfrost:

Be careful what you wish for. Don't think for once you are anonymous on the cyber space. How can you think of such? What exactly has he done to you? That's the height of hatred for your fellow human. sad shocked
Abeg abeg abeg abeg..

Stay in your lane and mind your business Mr loverman. Is it your hate? Hiss

Where were you when he gathered his church members to do it? Is it because I'm not his church member? Hiss!
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Alexandro15: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2020
Iran had better respect itself and stand down with all the threats. Imagine declaring a price for the head of a sitting president, a president as powerful as Trump.
They are not in any position to make threats. In addition to their military and nuclear might, two powerful countries have already declared for the US.
Iran should not take the bait that has been set for them.
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by leofab(f): 4:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Where are my red candles ?
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Londonland:
IRAN OFFERED THE BOUNTY AFTER DEATH OF QASSEM SOLEIMANI

During the televised funeral of the top Iranian, official state broadcasters said one US dollar would be tabled for every Iranian in the country, with the cash going to whoever killed the US President.

“Iran has 80 million inhabitants. Based on the Iranian population, we want to raise $80million (£61million) which is a reward for those who get close to the head of President Trump,” it was announced, according to en24
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/iran-offers-80million-bounty-donald-21219180
Fear fear grin cheesy grin grin no name

The death of QASSEM SOLEIMANI is the beginning of wisdom

Give us the name(s) of those who ordered the assassination of a sitting president, we want to see the The United States Two Trillion Dollars Military Equipment in action!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Jimi24: 5:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Alexandro15:
Iran had better respect itself and stand down with all the threats. Imagine declaring a price for the hear of a sitting president, a president as powerful as Trump.
They are not in any position to make threats. In addition to their military and nuclear might, two powerful countries have already declared for the US.
Iran should not take the bait that has been set for them.

It is not a military issue. It is a terrorism issue. The US actually committed state terrorism by assassinatimg one man.
The Israel, Syria, ISIS, Turkey always had the means to kill Soleimami. He had always been too visible. It was not profitable to kill him. He was actually the best defeater of ISIS on the ground so why kill him and try to alter the balance of power between Sunni and Shiite in the region. Former leaders of the US did not kill Soleimani for many reasons. It was not out of weakness. Trump is not wise.

He has opened himself persomally and his personal enemies internationally and locally can take the bait and blame it on Iran.

When you are President of the US, brains and wisdom are what you.require
You are not the inventor of its nuclear bombs or the designer of its aircraft or military systems. All that is required of you is wise application of power.
Killing an official of another country is not wise. It exposes you to retaliation and only one side has the advantage now. They can wait one year, two years or even after a possible second term to het revenge

2 Likes

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Londonland: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2020
leofab:
Where are my red candles ?
lol.woli agba
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Londonland: 6:14am On Jan 06, 2020
uboma:
This is too much an offer for the head of one man. I hope Donald Trump's security team do not turn against him, it's so easy to have a mole.
its not too much a whole US president

Dominique
Lalasticlala

Abeg front page maybe Iran will see customer quick
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by aragonchuks(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2020
$80 million on someone head , is the head made of Gold or what .. my own is that if war starts i will just go to my village and stay

Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Iamgrey5(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Why are people using the slogan of WW111 for the Iran issue.

Let's not get things twisted, in a war scenario, America would destroy Iran military installations in less than 15 to 30 days and would do it with less than 7000 soldiers. American has done it before with Iraq.

And Russia will not fight America directly because of its agreement with America that ended the cold war.

The problem is what comes after the war e.g.

>American ground troops that would become shooting practice for several deadly militia that would be formed in the aftermath of the war because Americans would have to wait till peace return.

>the refugee crisis from a country of 80m people.

>The deadly groups that would organise themselves from rubble. etc.

The whole world would be overwhelmed in a short time.

Iran needs to stop playing this war games they are playing with America and focus on a diplomatic solution.
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Don's head?
Are they planning to use black magic to get it?
Joke of the century, i guess..
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by princemillla(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
These people be like zombie dem no Dey hear stop. As the leader don order now. U will hear series of attack soon.

Peace I pray for
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by princemillla(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Jimi24:

It is not a military issue. It is a terrorism issue. The US actually committed state terrorism by assassinatimg one man.
The Israel, Syria, ISIS, Turkey always had the means to kill Soleimami. He had always been too visible. It was not profitable to kill him. He was actually the best defeater of ISIS on the ground so why kill him and try to alter the balance of power between Sunni and Shiite in the region. Former leaders of the US did not kill Soleimani for many reasons. It was not out of weakness. Trump is not wise.

He has opened himself persomally and his personal enemies internationally and locally can take the bait and blame it on Iran.

When you are President of the US, brains and wisdom are what you.require
You are not the inventor of its nuclear bombs or the designer of its aircraft or military systems. All that is required of you is wise application of power.
Killing an official of another country is not wise. It exposes you to retaliation and only one side has the advantage now. They can wait one year, two years or even after a possible second term to het revenge

Sane comment, thumbs up!
I had to agree to the fact that he actually did this to divert attention.
Re: Iran Offers $80million Bounty For Donald Trump Head After Death Of General by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

The money is small.
They should just make it $81million nd I will personally deliver Trump alive just like Kyari did to Evans

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why USA May Not Be Able To Defeat IRAN In A Full Blown War / Brazilian Official Who Met With Trump Tests Positive / Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.