Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (63388 Views)

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / US Places $5M Bounty On Antonio Indjai (Former Guinea Bissau Coup Leader) / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by goldtube(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Iran this table u are shaking, abeg make una learn from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Kinterez(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
He has threatened again o.. Americans don't play softly to threats concerning them talk more the head of the President..Expect another drone missile.. Iran will regret this threat statements
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by drakeli: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Iran is the biggest clown of the new decade grin grin grin

The country is so poor the government can’t raise common $80 million. People win way more than that in lotteries, single donation, everyday in the US without government participation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Merimental(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
TwistedInsane:
Iran govt.: Attention! Donald Trump is now excommunicado!! Who ever kills him gets $80k

John wick:

grin even wen John wick was declared excommunicado no one could Finish him off. he fought against all ODDS.

Trump is 10 times wateva John wick was on d screen grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Ayobami7(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
下一个
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Odogwuendy: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Heheheheh Olympus has fallen ...fingers crossed
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by livebyday(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
KingAzubuike:
The USA just created problems for their puppets like israel. Thats one country that will suffer from iran the most. And by the time Iran is done with them, Netanyahu will know whatsup.

And for Donald Trump, he's proven over and over again to be a dictator, a schizophrenic patient and a poor thinker.. Killing a top dog of another country is more than enough to spark war even in the stone ages. His silly excuses with mike pompeo was that the innocent man was planning an imminent attack and has been behind the death of thousands of americans lol. America has sown the wind and they shall rip the whirlwind.
[/s]

Always sounding unstable

At times I worry if all is well with you up there

Take care undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Billionnegro: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg Iran help us United fans.

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by obama30: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/01/05/iran-sets-80m-bounty-on-trumps-head-eyes-white-house-as-target/

This nairaland is supporting terrorist somehow, why can the news go as the whole things started, that America strike in retaliation of Iran lockets targeting American bases and embassy's. America is not Nigeria where blame game is accepted or where one section believed they have right to be radical while the other side don't have right for revenge. Iran started it and they are the one to lose more. Attack American soil and Iran will be on frame like wide fire. You attack USA embassy in foreign land and America kill Iran terrorist in foreign land. Attack America in the soil and see bomb rain in Teran. I know you can block my account but truth need to be told, this is not Filted Nigerian news your editor suppose to make news right before posting. because the news go through your admin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Correcto: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
What will happen if he does? I hope I don't get a funny answer
Lagosfinder:
Let trump not just lose the coming election ooo
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Job2004: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Which kind weed this Iranians dey smoke self.
If person pass your power, just pledge your loyalty and enjoy the little time here on earth.
USA no be your mate. They think the way they see Trump on TV and see him twit every now and then is easy to access him.
The world's number one president. He can sanction China, Russia and any Country of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's like IRAN want to turn saw dust?

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Elove1:
Oboy na to try my luck be that, i love American and trump but i can't resist the $80m bounty
Make i go consult my Oracle

Meaning you Wan die bi Dat... Drone go soon give you one war head
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by loadedvibes: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Naive comment
KingAzubuike:
The USA just created problems for their puppets like israel. Thats one country that will suffer from iran the most. And by the time Iran is done with them, Netanyahu will know whatsup.

And for Donald Trump, he's proven over and over again to be a dictator, a schizophrenic patient and a poor thinker.. Killing a top dog of another country is more than enough to spark war even in the stone ages. His silly excuses with mike pompeo was that the innocent man was planning an imminent attack and has been behind the death of thousands of americans lol. America has sown the wind and they shall rip the whirlwind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by drakeli: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
foolbuster:
I dont know who is advising the Iranian leader but its foolish to place a bounty on the head of a democratically elected and recognised sitting president of a country. To top it off, it had to be the president of the United States. This is now turning to a joke.

Or is it that the government is taking advantage of the situation to rake in some millions.

The action will simply help rally round support among Americans for Trump . Americans would be like, how dire you put bounty on the head of my president
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Itulah(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
If Trump now send another drone after this guy now, they will start shouting again.

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Iran n their noise... If American wan fight na with big guys like Russia not Iran.

Who be Iran...For the sake of the innocent people in their country I hope they just shut their mouth instead of running their citizens future.
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
kissval1388:
E be like say Iranian boys dey do yahoo pass our Nina boys ooo. Person wan knack 80 million dollars like dis oo.. Lolsss

US boarder is tight now o. Irani-Americans are thoroughly been scrutinized.

Security beefed up in White House and Pentagon.

Just watching the movie

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by michoim(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You are talking trash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by michoim(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
herzernIsHere:
An attack on the White house by Iran (if they claim full responsibility) will mark the total demise of the nation.

As in, It'd be worse than that of Japan. I assure them.

LOL. . .so many educated illiterates underrating USA.
Correct talk
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
drakeli:
Iran is the biggest clown of the new decade grin grin grin

The country is so poor the government can’t raise common $80 million. People win way more than that in lotteries, single donation, everyday in the US without government participation

I like when people use facts to make-up comments

Beer parlour hearsay you used to composed yours

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by HowDareU: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
The world is heading for an apocalyse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by AgentNairaland(f): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Gather All Your Jihadis All Over The World, US Will Finish You All Within 10 Seconds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Sirjamo: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Someone should tell Donald Trump that: The graveyards are filled with the bodies of the brave.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by michoim(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nancy Pelosi needs to save our America from being decimated.

Trump is bragging about war but just like Winston Churchill said, "when Warsaw saw war, it was Warsaw no more".
War does no one any good and no one is ever assured of victory.
Even a giant risks having his scrotum pulled off if he decides to battle a dwarf.

Iran has now come for Trump considering the bounty on his head, he will only be able to look back and say "I ran".
Jesus was betrayed by his own disciple for much less than what is being offered.

No one in the world can guarantee the safety of a person when a fatwa is declared on them, so the earlier he calls a truce or starts running the better for him.

Iran is called Iran because anyone they mean runs away and if they survive it, tell others; 'I ran'.
Nancy Pelosi never makes sense, she is an hypocrite
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
herzernIsHere:
An attack on the White house by Iran (if they claim full responsibility) will mark the total demise of the nation.

You are very right and it would translate to so many fronts. Nations will go against Nations. This war, if it happens won't be btw US and Iran alone. That is certain.

I just have a feeling Saudi Arabia would be hit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by clemzo101(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

guy stop writing thrash all over the place. When all the Arab nation combined prosecuted a war against Israel with the intention of wiping out Israel, what happened? Israel did not only win the war, Israel chased them into their homelands and seized their lands, till today they are begging for their lands back.

Stop being a dickhead

3 Likes

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by proxillin(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Guess u will be the one to revenge for Iran..keyboard mujahideen...

1 Like

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by anonymousghost2(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Amuluonyenaego:
make Dem no go kill person client oo grin

alaye hahahahahaha.
i ldn laf tire..
make dem give me update na

2 Likes

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by livebyday(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Trump is bragging about war but just like Winston Churchill said, "when Warsaw saw war, it was Warsaw no more".
Even a giant risks having his scrotum pulled off if he decides to battle a dwarf.

Iran is called Iran because anyone whose matter they 'mean' runs away and if they survive it, tell others; "I ran".

They have now come for Trump considering the bounty on his head, he will only be able to look back and say "I ran".
Jesus was betrayed by his own disciple for much less than what is being offered.

No one in the world can guarantee the safety of a person when a fatwa is declared on them, so the earlier he calls a truce or starts running the better for him.

Please stop

Sometimes stop , don't talk , keep silent and be thought intelligent

Please you are too old for this
Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iran has now come for Trump considering the bounty on his head, he will only be able to look back and say "I ran".
Jesus was betrayed by his own disciple by much less than what is being offered.

Pelosi nor America can disassociate itself from what Trump has done. Iran isn’t after Trump they want revenge on America and this has been the mindset even without this current event. America must put their differences and stupidity aside and work in unison. How can they be speaking anyhow to their president on discreet matters in public. The democrats are becoming ridiculous and exposing America to international ridicule.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics) / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.