Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO (4343 Views)

Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
According To Eyewitness, Lady Fights Her Father For Attempting To Use Belt to Flog After She Slept Outside The House.

Watch Video Below
https://twitter.com/Nairafame_/status/1213941468261429253?s=20

https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/daughter-fights-her-dad-back-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bad child
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by budaatum: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Power girl!

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by moshoodn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmmmmm....

She just won herself a two months vacation in Iran.
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by realstars: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nice movie, any hope for season iii?
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by yrex01(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
budaatum:
Power girl!
muslo feminist !! Shioor

1 Like

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by budaatum: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2020
yrex01:
muslo feminist !! Shioor
E pain u grin grin
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by yrex01(m): 12:13am On Jan 06, 2020
budaatum:

E pain u grin grin
pain killer ni
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Danelo(m): 1:47am On Jan 06, 2020
All the good girls have join gang.

This one refuse to be tamed o
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by NwaAmaikpe: 4:47am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

If my parents lived in a mud house, I'd also sleep outside.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2020
This can only happen when dad himself is irresponsible...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Kingrexyl(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If my parents lived in a mud house, I'd also sleep outside.
You are really crazy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by danny56: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2020
She has started receiving what is bigger than her father's own. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by danny56: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2020
Raising your hands on your parents is a big curse oooo. Whether they say it or not. Becareful with feminist advise! undecided

1 Like

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by 125diCalcitriol: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2020
Unless the father is drunk or old.
I think the girl dont need belt. She need serious kicking and punching.
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Randy100: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2020
This wan don pass flogging, na blow, karate and taekwando sure pass.
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by iamoyindamola(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Mad oh...
This girl must have taken bigger than her father's
The man is a drunkard or she's just been rude
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by vickertony(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is bad, flogging won't solve the problem, Advice will instead.

I write web contents for your blog or website at an affordable price.. I write sales copy too, I'm available,contact me. self taught freelance copywriter and content writer.
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Khd95(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
marlians dont like belt what so ever grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Adam00(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Khd95:
marlians dont like belt what so ever grin grin
lol
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by iPrevail(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
That is how they go on to become hoes. I say this again, this one can't be saved
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by osamz007: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hehe.

I weep for this generation.
As for the father belt won't enfrce discipline

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2020
Even in class, the only thing that runs through their minds is sex sex sex.

And when one unfortunate guy falls a prey, these same parents would claim he had raped & disvirgined their holy daughter,,,, knowing well that they gave birth to a disaster.

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by budaatum: 2:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
This can only happen when dad himself is irresponsible...........
2 like for you!

If he had brought her up in the right path she wouldn't have departed from it.
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by wizardus: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
budaatum:
Power girl!

Ode...to your papa abi
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by budaatum: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
wizardus:

Ode...to your papa abi
Only an ọdẹ insults your papa as you are doing here.

You should honour your father and mother so you can live long.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by ENEMYOFGOD6: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by wizardus: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2020
budaatum:

Only an ọdẹ insults your papa as you are doing here.

You should honour your father and mother so you can live long.

I didn't abuse you...I only asked a question...so it's certain that you are an ode
Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by Karemarealty288(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
The father appears like a drunk....that maybe the source of the disrespect.

Re: Daughter Fights Her Dad Back For Attempting To Flog Her With Belt. VIDEO by adecz: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
If she is too big to listen to
her father, then she shouldn't remain
in her father's house.

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Guy Rapes Unilag Student, Shared Photo Online. / Agatu Massacre, See The Handiwork Of Fulani Herdsmen (disturbing Pictures) / Omoleke, INEC Secretary KidnappedKidnapped In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.