Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. (1363 Views)

Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / The Perfect Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by muykem: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2020
I have tendered my resignation letter this morning inline with our mamagement decision to reposition the Bank for greater exploit by injecting fresh blood to replace old hands. I thank God for his mercy and grace all these years that strengthen me to work all through blameless. Everything I need for next phase of life is available. Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2020
muykem:
I have tendered my resignation letter this morning inline with our mamagement decision to reposition the Bank for greater exploit by injecting fresh blood to replace old hands. I thank God for his mercy and grace all these years that strengthen me to work all through blameless. Everything I need for next phase of life is available. Thanks so much.
Brave man. Welcome. Tendered mine 7 years ago. We bless God
Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Thank God for your success during the years. May greater opportunity come along
Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by DexterousOne(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
muykem:

Better things lie ahead nwanne

Life does not begin and end at UBA

1 Like

Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by CrazyMan(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
muykem:
I noticed it when I went to a UBA branch (I operate an account with them) I just saw little girls and I was like where are all the familiar faces that greets and attend to me preventing me from staying on the endless line?

It was later I read that there was a mass retrenchment of regular staffs.

Just aim higher...the positive thing here is that they allowed you guys to tender a resignation letter, meaning you weren't sacked. I believe you've gotten necessary experience, so getting another job along that line won't be difficult.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by uboma(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
muykem:

A better paying job will come your way soon. Do you mind saying how long you worked for UBA?
Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by muykem: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
uboma:

A better paying job will come your way soon. Do you mind saying how long you worked for UBA?
13 years.
Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by fatymore(f): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
muykem:
13 years.

God is with you.
Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by uboma(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
muykem:
13 years.

Hmmm.

That's a long time.

Please do not go into depression.

Learn new skills and be productive.

All the best to you.
Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by thepranksta: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
I really hope you made this decision with careful consideration. Sometimes we find that the job we are in is not what suits our best interests or destiny. As crazy as it sounds, sometimes when we lose a job invioluntarily we may get depressed but find an even better job soon after. I think you are on the right path by the way you articulate yourself in this forum. I also hope you made financial plans for this event, since you will likely incur expenses while unemployed. I am assuming you saved plenty of money.

May you find a job more suited to you very soon. Good luck!
Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by jesmond3945: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
muykem:
were you preempting a sack?
Re: My Resignation From United Bank For Africa. by Generaloluseye: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
muykem:

Were u a full staff or contract staff?

(1) (Reply)

Acca Or Ican. House Which Is Best? / Mass Communication Students Forum / Training: Introduction To Stress Analysis & Caesar II (a 5 Day Course)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.