Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React (60719 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by beexy: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
Antichrist yen yen...
He gave bible quote to back up what he know. You can give bible quote for what you know too instead of calling him names.(that's if u have anything apart from what u cram from ur pastor)
Na una dey make people yab Christians.
what happens to preaching salvation of the soul?
what happens to preaching about eternity?
which Jesus use all his years on earth to preach? na firstfruit dey roar una blood, after all they are building their treasures here on earth!
MorataFC:
You are the one who needs to be well totored with the hanky-panky of antichrist.
There are antichrists and there is Antichrist
If you are familiar with the book of revelation, antichrist will come as a friend to deceive many,

... read Revelation chapter 13:1-16 for better understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by 9icetoo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
slowice:
There's a place in the Bible where Jesus said that when you give to the poor, you have given to God... So is it right then to give your first fruit to the poor?

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by APCNig: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
I am a Muslim. My Tithe is 2.5% of my yearly profit and not my yearly earnings. Therefore this arguement does not concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
9icetoo:

No

Bring it to the church *In Leke's voice*
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by MariahCarrey(f): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Slaveman343:
If you pay tithe then you are nullifying the work of Christ on the cross. That's a big slap on the gospel.
it's not like I disagree with you. Just quote some verses for me to study. Thanks
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Chubhie: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Can't Adeboye sacrifice this Leke to God

And wait for the voice that will tell him to stop.

His blood will be more appreciated than first fruit.
My belle o!!!

1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by seanjy4konji: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
money plenty for youer hand na why you deh gove dem...come see as dem deh use your money drive better range for island,.
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by samsam2019: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:
[b]Daddy Freeze i know you are here, as in Nlander Ni e
Can't you see your life has started looking miserable
Even your family doesn't support you.. and if you can't build your home how do you want to build good followers of christ
Abi nor be you dem say u divorce your wife.. atleast this pastors you've been criticizing are happy with their family... Go and reconcile with your family before you start telling us about declining from paying tithe and offering... walai daddy freeze e gor.. reason been that you think paying of tithe blessing is only attached to monetary reward... you are a "Dingbat" as you do call pple who criticize you... Having a happy home is also a blessing, Having rest of mind is also a blessing, daddy freeze my mind is telling me you could have been bigger than you are as in your coast could have been larger than this but because you are stubborn and egoistic.. Look at you.. We loved you then as a coke ambo, who are you now.... Who says as old as you are you can't be a Glo Ambo. You can't advertise for Pepsi, You can't be Hennessy Ambo... DADDY FREEZE YOU ARE JUST THERE.
Keep Misleading miserable youth that uses your words as an excuse not to pay God's Dues.. [/b]
see auntie.....
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Gracemadeit(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
This one na yahoo yahoo pastor pikin. Ole. When you lack the accurate word of God, you will end up in the hands of wolfs in sheep clothing. grin grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by engrchykae(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
sexymoma:
Even your family doesn't support you.. and if you can't build your home how do you want to build good followers of christ
Abi nor be you dem say u divorce your wife.. atleast this pastors you've been criticizing are happy with their family... Go and reconcile with your family before you start telling us about declining from paying tithe and offering... walai daddy freeze e gor.. reason been that you think paying of tithe blessing is only attached to monetary reward... you are a "Dingbat" as you do call pple who criticize you... Having a happy home is also a blessing, Having rest of mind is also a blessing, daddy freeze my mind is telling me you could have been bigger than you are as in your coast could have been larger than this but because you are stubborn and egoistic.. Look at you.. We loved you then as a coke ambo, who are you now.... Who says as old as you are you can't be a Glo Ambo. You can't advertise for Pepsi, You can't be Hennessy Ambo... DADDY FREEZE YOU ARE JUST THERE.
Keep Misleading miserable youth that uses your words as an excuse not to pay God's Dues.. [/b]
you must be a mummy G.O

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by godquality: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is why i like freeze. He backed up his words with fact the way he understood it. And am inclined to agree with him here. Those that don't have a counter point are calling him names.
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by sben2308(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye speaks about First Fruit, encouraging Christians to partake in it.

Leke also talks about the difference between first fruit increase and first fruit sacrifice.

Daddy Freeze reposted the video on his Instagram Page and reacted to it with his followers.

"Dear Leke Adeboye,
The leader of the Free Nation in Christ greets you and brings glad tidings.
I do appreciate your detailed explanation on the above topic but permit me to disagree with the premise upon which your doctrine is based.
-
You described a scenario where an increase of 1 Naira was given as first fruit increase. Please as a Berean Christians described in the verse below: ◄ Acts 17:11 ►
And the people of Berea were more noble than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.

These Christians were described as more noble than the Thessalonians, because they searched the scriptures daily, to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth, so kindly indulge us, show us where this first fruit increase is in the Bible so we can go and ‘search’ for it.
-
You spoke of the First Fruit sacrifice that Abraham gave and you stated the instance of giving his son. Please explain to us with scriptural evidence how this became money, or don’t your church members have children to sacrifice like Abraham did?
-
Abraham was given the sacrifice of a ram by God who counted his faith as righteousness for obeying him. This sacrifice of yours in my opinion is not in obedience to God, rather it’s the propagation of man made ideas as commands from God (Mark7:7), so it cannot be counted as righteousness.
-
◄ Romans 4:3 ►
New Living Translation
For the Scriptures tell us, “Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith.”
-
Furthermore, neither Christ nor the disciples gave any concession or command that required believers to pay first fruit, instead the New Testament clearly states that Christ is the first fruit of the grave, a sacrifice from God himself to the believers who are now his priests, suggesting that first fruit is money rejects the sacrifice God gave us and puts Christ once again to public shame by nailing him to the cross.
(Hebrews6:6)
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 15:20 ►
New International Version
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep."

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKV6O3wIwvM

My question is y can't this church leave d first fruit as claim for their pastor as a way to start d year because some of this pastor will work tirelessly for a whole year.
Imagine how happy they will b if GOs starts this
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by stanliwise(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
veraponpo:
Spiritual things cannot be understood by a carnal man because they are spiritually discerned.

When Noah was building the Ark, many would not also understand him.

When Abraham was taking his only son to God to be sacrificed, it would have been a senseless thing to any 'reasonable man'.

When David, an untrained guy was facing a giant that was well trained in military way, it would have been a suicide mission to others.

When Paul said ' I will spend and be spent, it would not make sense to others.

When Solomon sacrificed 1000 burnt offerings to God, it would have looked like a waste to people like daddy Freeze.

We walk with God by faith and not by sight ( common sense) for the things which are seen are temporal but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Freeze has just common sense but Adeboye has faith. Since Daddy Freeze has been doing his ministry, has any cancer been healed, lame walked, deaf hears, mentally deranged become normal, any physical miracle?

No, because he relies on flesh and common sense.
Have you ever gone to the lunatic asylum?
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a practicing Christian I have always adhered to the principle of first fruits.

That is why it is a tradition for me to enter the New Year copulating.

Instead of sowing my financial seed to a pastor with nothing to show for it and watch him live lavish, I'd rather sow a biological one in a fertile woman and luckily reap the fruits of my labour 9months after.

kiss
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Starz825(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a practicing Christian I have always adhered to the principle of first fruits.

That is why it is a tradition for me to enter the New Year copulating.

Instead of sowing my financial seed to a pastor with nothing to show for it and watch him live lavish, I'd rather sow a biological one in a fertile woman and luckily reap the fruits of my labour 9months after.
Silly grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by kolade560: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Most redeemers are serving Baba not God,continue to dash them your hard earned cash.
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Filmdirect: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Anyone that tells you to give our full salary in the name of God is wicked. It is unwise to take one example in the personal life of a bible character and make it a universal gospel. That is not good homiletics.

The problem in Nigerian religion is that many are just carbon copying each other's teachings without strong education in theology, or if there is certification, it is not from a renown biblical institution.

God knows you have rent, feeding, housing to take care of, why would He want you to give your full salary and then go borrow for the month? That is against scripture that says, The borrower is subject to the lender."

The above referenced video is in error on many levels. Just because someone sounds intelligent and articulate doesn't make their reasoning right.

Finally at some point you have to understand that God in the bible showed his magnificence by EVIDENCE, meaning if he said something it actually happened. Example, cross the red sea. The red sea actually divided, there was no "maybe it will happen if you step first on the water," or "God is waiting for your faith first," or "you missed it because you are human and heard wrongly," if nothing happens. When God said something, He backed it up. Africans have been paying tithe and giving first fruits for decades. At some point we should be the continent with the most millionaires.

So, those that die by this rule please examine yourself honestly. San fraud, or bribery, or other vices you know is not backed by scripture, has your constant "doing this for God," produced the EVIDENCE of his support? In the end who are those on Forbes as millionaires and Billionaires? What is the commonality they share? Is it what your preacher espouses? Or is it business principles and strategy applied in discipline and hard work? May all receive wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by DanielGb(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
anochuko01:

Who be this onegrin

Pastor son cheesy
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by vince96w2(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Can't Adeboye sacrifice this Leke to God

And wait for the voice that will tell him to stop.

His blood will be more appreciated than first fruit.
lol
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Toofan007: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Don't you ever call me names ok...... you guys are people's problems, Not what they believe. If I should dig it out and give to you, of what use will it be to you? Will you change your mindset?
you couldn't dig it because it ain't there.
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by tmanuelle(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
anochuko01:
Off topic.

Among all the preachers, I still think oyedepo's kids are the most well behaved. You rarely hear them on social media nor do they miss yarn.
Asides that last born that tried one stunt that time, and I think papa must have talked some senses into her.

...but then Oyedepo is one of most 'not-so-well-behaved' adults in the news... The satire about Buhari from Sudan, the gate of hell and the rest comes to mind... Just because of personal hatred for the President.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Toofan007: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Proverbs 9 vs 12. If you're wise your wisdom will reward you, if you mock wisdom you alone will suffer. If you allow one Leke to hoodwink you into giving all your salary in name of first fruit or whatever, na you go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by NameError(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
dominique:
After spending all their December salary and dipping into their savings for the holidays, you still expect them to give you all their January salary. Is this not wickedness?

Excuse the off topic but can you be so kind to check your mail? I need your help deleting a sensitive information on an account I can’t access.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by sharone21(f): 3:25am On Jan 07, 2020
sexymoma:

Simply the TRUTH....You nailed it....
He will WAIL more.
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by k2money(m): 4:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Timekeeper:
Freeze again.. Trump Pls another drone ontop this guy head.. He is a territorist
For speaking the truth àbí?
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by k2money(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2020
sexymoma:
Pastor wife, the guy asked a genuine question to back it up with scripture. He doesn't go against the guy or Christy na

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Silentflute1234: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2020
I don't blame him sha, it's all he knows, he has seen firsthand what tithe funds have done for him for his entire family for their entire lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by k2money(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Olamide24434:
no matter how strong you are as a Christian believer. the moment you start following that old fool called daddy freeze on any social media platform omo you are lost you gonna back slide from christendom when I notice that this man is very good at brain washing since den ehnn omo I unfollowed him and blocked him on Instagram and Twitter I pray he don't die like that been a fool , there was one of his video where he was preaching he once said the bible is fake and it does not contain the real words but this confusing man used that bible for preaching in his video I swear the man is confusing
Another pastor spotted.
Freeze is a fool because is spoiling business for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by lucky4west: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2020
if you understand the principle of first fruit and it works for you, good and fine. me my faith has not gotten to that level so i dont practice it at least not yet, i pay my tithe and offering...so i think it is a matter of choice do not criticize those who practice it and do not condemn those who do not practice it..it is a thing of faith
Re: Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React by Seuntek(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Scammers.... As u can see from the video, Leke knows he is fooling himself and some fools who can't read the Bible. Not only first fruit, it is first vegetable, were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.