Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (113647 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
naijaguy123456:
Send this missile to all my enemies oh Lord.
Gbam and Amen cool
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
salford1:

The US imposed the ayattollahs in Iran. The liberal government in place chased British Petroleum out of the country. It did not go down well with Churchill who conspired with the US to impose the Ayattollahs.

Churchill??

wic one... Winston
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Well, did they have to tell us told about this?

The minute I saw it, I already knew it was a Hellfire missile at work. The signs were everywhere. Besides, I have seen it way too many times to miss it.

I said it that very day here on NL(on one of Mr. Explorers post) that that strike was carried out using a Hellfire missile fired from a drone but one clown thought that I was talking nonsense.Now, here it is. This is something the Afghans are very conversant with. Very very conversant.

This, to me, is like telling me that the sun is shining.

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
adelaja70:
And Israel and US dey sleep? No be so?

lmfao cool cheesy I jus tire the guy

2 Likes

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Israel has a stronger military than Pakistan, India and turkey.

Another claimed Russia begs Israel for technology.

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.

the ignorance is overwhelming!
and when oyedepo said what he said, what went through your mind?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
mercyville:
Maybe Iran does not have drone detector systems
They can't even fly around Iranian airspace, that's why they could do it in Iraq
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

lol
video games don block dis one head... grin grin grin

Na your head video game block.. Why you never ask yourself why North Korea or China never condemn the killing since? You feel say any of them dey interested in fighting yeye war when nor concern them?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

LOL
DO YOU HAVE BRAINS AT ALL?
COMPARING ISRAEL TO USA IS LIKE COMPARING ABA MARKET TO THE WHOLE CHINA COUNTRY.
PLEASE GROW UP.
ISRAEL IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT USA.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS NO RECORD ANYWHERE THAT ISRAEL HAS NUCLEAR BOMB?
EVERYTHING UV BEEN HEARING IS ALL SPECULATIONS. I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO YOUR RESEARCH.
NIGERIAN CHRISTAINS CAN BE VERY DAFT.
THEY USUALLY JUST BLINDLY SUPPORT ISRAEL AT ANY WILL.
A COUNTRY THAT GIVE NO SHlT TO CHRISTAINS. THE POPULATION IS CHRISTAINS IN ISRAEL IS NOT EVEN UP TO 5 % WHILE MUSLIMS ARE EVEN MORE THAN 15%. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS
You are the one blind... Israel has nuclear weapons.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
salford1:

grin. More like German immigrants who fled Germany after WW2.

Where do you guys get all these news from? Nigerian churches I guess.
Do you know Israel is number 17 in the world militarily. Even below countries like Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, India etc?
It's from churches no doubt. The Bible made them to believe Israel is an undefeatable powerhouse and they've been carrying that knowledge since time immemorial.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
noisy45:

Even Trump said it 2017 that Putin of Russia is the only man that can destroy America

Na dem
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Read about the six day war.... Israel on a normal note was not expected to win it..... The Arab nations were more superior than them

Even the Egyptian President said ...when they step in to the Israeli soil...there will be blood of the Israeli soldiers there

But what happened...The Israeli defeated them in 6 days and very Swift....

why didn't their weapons that they were stockpiling then save them....

Most of the time it's not even about ur budget 4 war
You are talking of the pastm, we talking of the present

Nigeria will easily run over North Korea and South Korea 50 years ago.

Can we run over North Korea now?

It's warfare... Continuous improvement and lagging behind plays.

If Germany maintained their research, America shouldn't be world power. It was technologically advanced that of you read up their invention during the world war, you will be amazed about how far they had gone as at that time.

But you can't keep spending on military research at the expense of the well being of people.

People talk how America spends high on defence but won't tell you their is no free healthcare in the US. Pharmaceutical companies reaping people off. Education is is expensive that it takes a fortune to get a degree and master's from a top class university. But what do I know, that's just the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Otunba2004(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

LOL
DO YOU HAVE BRAINS AT ALL?
COMPARING ISRAEL TO USA IS LIKE COMPARING ABA MARKET TO THE WHOLE CHINA COUNTRY.
PLEASE GROW UP.
ISRAEL IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT USA.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS NO RECORD ANYWHERE THAT ISRAEL HAS NUCLEAR BOMB?
EVERYTHING UV BEEN HEARING IS ALL SPECULATIONS. I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO YOUR RESEARCH.
NIGERIAN CHRISTAINS CAN BE VERY DAFT.
THEY USUALLY JUST BLINDLY SUPPORT ISRAEL AT ANY WILL.
A COUNTRY THAT GIVE NO SHlT TO CHRISTAINS. THE POPULATION IS CHRISTAINS IN ISRAEL IS NOT EVEN UP TO 5 % WHILE MUSLIMS ARE EVEN MORE THAN 15%. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD USE YOUR BRAINS
I can never agree with you on this,if you look at the map very well you will see isreal surrounded by Arab countries assuming those Arab countries have war power to suppress isreal they would have done so,if Pakistan killed two isrealites, isreal would killed 100 pakistans,any arab countries can never face isreal,,then most Americans army were isrealites if you don't know this facts,,I just tell you for the first time, hypocrite like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by bjsteve: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
I hope this will not lead to world war cos as it stand now, Iran are so determine to avenge his death as a result of pride they might likely go the extra mile to achieve their aim through their proxy and cause a lot of damages to the American people either directly on the American soil or other part of the world most predictably in the middle east. but if this is done and the pain on the American people is much, they USA will give their president all necessary support he needs to deal with Iran and they will eventually bring Iran down to their kneel in less than a week even Iran knows they stand no chance in term of military might against USA. if country like Russia, China and north Korea tries to take side, USA will use Mexico or NATO to take take of Russia, as for China, USA will use their neighbour against them India. China cannot fight two war at a time. as for north Korea, south Korea will take of them cos they are more advance than north Korea technology wise, economic wise and population wise. Isreal will join force with Saudi and Qatar to match any force created by any terrorists group or government in that middle east and if they do, trust me Iran, Iraq,Lebanon,Pakistan put together cannot stand these people going by the record of arsenal they have in their possession by Google.

just to add this China and Russian cannot match USA in term of military might and war equipment they have in their possession currently. Russian has no carrier ship presently cos it has develop fault and no date of return yet. China on the other part have only one, while USA has 24 currently. Iran too has just one
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Liposure: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Every country dat america invaded hav neva remain d same from libya, iraq, afganistan, pakistan, panama, vietnam d list goes on and on. Its beta dey mind their own bizness n respect d sovereignty of other nations.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.

I wish Nigeria will become a puppet for the western world so we can become like Isreal.. The man that understands international politics, read the creation of Isreal.

Take it or leave it, Isreal is a deadly nation, a silent undeclared nuclear power nation, they don't talk because they know what they can do, No nation on earth can try what USA did to Iran on Isreal, it is an insult. Russia or China dare not.as small as they are , they are vipers.those guys are terror themselves, Iran knows that too well. The truth is , no Arab nation can beat Isreal, keep US aside (Read Yom Kippur war)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Cassyboy2: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:
I JUS PITY ISREAL IN ALL OF THESE MESS grin grin grin

BY THE MENTION OF IRAN, ISRAEL USUALLY PEE IN THEIR PANTS.

IF NOT FOR USA, ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN A FORGOTTEN REGION...

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS, IF ALL THESE WAR STARTS, ISRAEL AND IRAN WILL SURELY BE THE BATTLE GROUND.

AS FOR ALLIES, I TRUST NORTH KOREA, CHINA AND RUSSIA TO SUPPORT IRAN.

USA CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BULLY EVERYONE...

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....
I see your ignorance
No country can challenge USA and Israel. I read the other guy writing rubbish about Iran been stronger than Israel. Israel is a small but mighty nation. Never challenge your God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Derrinclay:

Complete rubbish when you read the Bible you will know that isreal protection is from God himself,isreal has faced a lot of empires more stronger than her, Assyrian,Babylonia,Greece,Rome and a lot more .go and read abt the 3 wars it fought against the Arabs,or the 6 day war whh was the most impressive tactical warfare in the history of humanity and also the most embarrassing defeat in the history of Arab nations in modern time,isreal defeated Egypt,Syria,Jordan and iraq in 6 days lolsss.
And also don't forget its been said that isreal has over 70 nukes that's enough to destroy every nation in the middle east so don't underestimate isreal,they are the lords chosen people,even if all they have is sticks and stone God will fight their battles Yahweh made a promise to abrahim,Isaac ,Jacob and king David. Have you ever wondered why the chaos in the middle east,its because this nations hate isreal thats all.
Blackking98 see your people grin. You kids are clowns honestly
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Am surprised the air traffic controllers could not see it coming,its was a serious threat to in/outbound flights from that airport that day it could easily have crashed into an innocent aircraft at that airport.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cassyboy2:

I see your ignorance
No country can challenge USA and Israel. I read the other guy writing rubbish about Iran been stronger than Israel. Israel is a small but mighty nation. Never challenge your God
can't you people be educated without bringing in religion?
The same Israel you're shouting is even dominated by Muslims and Jews. Very few Christians.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

thank u . u answer the question by yourself.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
awoo47:
why is no one mentioning russia too? USA vs USSR is d cause of dis
islamic revolutionist took advantage of insecurity
If u see iraq iran Afghanistan in 1960s u go think say na london
they were so westernized

You’re right. USSR included.

Those global powers will purposely create tension and come back to arrest the situation like they are some form of angels. If you see Iran during those days you will be astonished coz they are exactly like the western worlds during the rule of the Shah.

The Shah shot himself in the foot coz he was boasting that Iran would soon take over the western nations in terms of success and development.

Check any unrest in the world, if you trace the genesis you will always see the hands of wither USA, UK or Russia in it.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Modern warfare is technology driven. Which of the countries you have mentioned can match its technology edge? Israel with stand off tech can jam and confuse the radar and satellite systems of most countries and then deploy it's own satellite guided precision weaponry at blistering speed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Israel

It's relatively small population means it invests more in military innovation than in conventional weaponry. Hardly any other country devotes a higher amount of its GDP to military purposes.

https://www.idf.il/en/minisites/technology-and-innovation/the-idfs-top-10-innovations/

Most people who have a beef with Israel do so for religious or moral principle grounds. You tried to use some facts by using a sweeping statement about its " sugar daddies" whereas Israel's partnership is based on the economic strength and influence of its diaspora citizens. Is Israel undefeatable? Certainly not. Does have a strong relationship with the US? Sure. Will it depend on the US in a war scenario? Capital no. If its neigbours couldnt overrun it in 1967 when they were all defeated in just six days, they wont do so in 2020.

I repeat Israel is not undefeatable but it is a major military power capable of giving anyone a bloody nose.

2 Likes

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Quam96:
He was killed in Iraq n not iran. Usa cant penetrate iran n dat y dey cowardly assassinate him in Iraq grin grin grin grin
Cowardly? Dont say that again. Nah envy go kill u people last last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Tonyblinky(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Carry Israel matter for your head till E go break your neck..Anuofiaaa
KingAzubuike:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Insectkiller: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
sarrki:
Terrorist don’t deserve life

Since they cherish the hereafter more

America please give them their wish with hell missiles like this

Sarrki talk sense.. chai! grin grin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Tomide007: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
mercyville:
Maybe Iran does not have drone detector systems
Remember that they shot down a US drone some months ago? This attack was effective because it was done in another country not Iran.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are talking of the pastm, we talking of the present

Nigeria will easily run over North Korea and South Korea 50 years ago.

Can we run over North Korea now?

It's warfare... Continuous improvement and lagging behind plays.

If Germany maintained their research, America shouldn't be world power. It was technologically advanced that of you read up their invention during the world war, you will be amazed about how far they had gone as at that time.

But you can't keep spending on military research at the expense of the well being of people.

People talk how America spends high on defence but won't tell you their is no free healthcare in the US. Pharmaceutical companies reaping people off. Education is is expensive that it takes a fortune to get a degree and master's from a top class university. But what do I know, that's just the way it is.

so now u are saying that while Iran and the rest develop their military.. Israel that is surrounded by it's enemies was busy playing golf.....

abeg find another thing talk abeg

Besides there is no time that Nigeria could have run over North Korea 50yrs ago...did u see how their war was deadly....is it that kind country Nigeria can handle

also upon all the development that Germany did prior to world war 2 were dey not still dey defeated by the allies in the world war 2

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by paparazi1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:
I JUS PITY ISREAL IN ALL OF THESE MESS grin grin grin

BY THE MENTION OF IRAN, ISRAEL USUALLY PEE IN THEIR PANTS.

IF NOT FOR USA, ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN A FORGOTTEN REGION...

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS, IF ALL THESE WAR STARTS, ISRAEL AND IRAN WILL SURELY BE THE BATTLE GROUND.

AS FOR ALLIES, I TRUST NORTH KOREA, CHINA AND RUSSIA TO SUPPORT IRAN.

USA CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BULLY EVERYONE...

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....
Oga na lie u de talk, dont ever under rate Isreal, no nation has ever defeated them.
I agree Russia, China and N/korea are strong but USA remains their Father.
If they support Iran, us allies will also join forces with USA. Imagine countries like France, German, Britain, Isreal etc.
US does not even need support from any Country but I assure u, if they start with Iran the war may end within 72hrs, within 24 hrs the ranting of Iran would have been brought to dust, just watch out. Thats why pple like the France
president is sueing for peace even when he is supporting USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by betterpikinn: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cassyboy2:

I see your ignorance
shut up and stop your senseless delusion
Who told you Israel is god's own? I guess your story book (bible)?
How many people believes in your bible?
Goan tell that rubbish to China...
Then, other countries are devils own abi?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Stanzar7: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
jconsulting:
High tech, please how many o f this do we have in Nigeria, and some people are saying Buhari fear white man, ...Who you want him fear before

Lol. U don see him put mouth since?
D old man just d drink him nunu wit Lauretta... Sorry I mean Aisha
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jesse25:

You are a weak person for sure so you want Iran to forget about the killing of their top military general Oh I forgot you are a Nigerian so life does not really matters in your country, but in Iran they value their own what USA did was wrong and Iran have the full right to protest against any foreign country that invade it sovereignty , USA can't even defeat Isis or militias in Syria and Iraq yet they want to start a war with a more advanced nation like Iran I laughed, Also United States we not dare use a nuclear weapons on Iran because they know Russian and their allies we come out to challenge it.

LOL.. With a more advanced country like Iran?? Jesus what are these kids smoking?? So in your dreams you believe Iran is more advanced than the USA? Half of Iran population will kill to have a US Visa
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:

so now u are saying that while Iran and the rest develop their military.. Israel that is surrounded by it's enemies was busy playing golf.....

abeg find another thing talk abeg

Besides there is no time that Nigeria could have run over North Korea 50yrs ago...did u see how their war was deadly....is it that kind country Nigeria can handle

also upon all the development that Germany did prior to world war 2 were dey not still dey defeated by the allies in the world war 2

What's Israel without America.

How much does Israel have?

We talking of spenders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.