Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (113641 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by kirkstin1: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Israel has a stronger military than Pakistan, India and turkey.

Another claimed Russia begs Israel for technology.

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.
I guess this information u have about Israel is from your village news paper. Please go online and get updated about Israel, starting with how they conquered there Arab neighbours in 1 week and their military capabilities. You are not as informed about Israel as the people you are trying to mock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by tityboi: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
ohhh
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You keep talking about the past am dishing out present statistics.

What does Israel have to spend big.

Please read up how much in aid goes to US from Israel. In the Middle East, They will be at the bottom when you talking about Military spending.
Please read up the current happenings in Middle-East.

Their is a big romance between some Arab heavy weights and US. What's the basis of the romance? Money and like interest.

When you talking about present military capabilities in the Middle East, please don't mention Israel. It's America they stand with.

Just like saying Liberia is a strong country because they are US allieds
Lemme tell u this...U have not read anything about the Israeli army

kindly do a research of the newly developed weapons israeli has... esp the drones that they have ...

ISRAELI has one of the most powerful drones in the world...and u don't even know what Israel has ...smh

. and that ur last line sef is bullcrap...so u are claiming Israel cant defend themselves without the US....

using ur analogy in the last line...Will u then say Iran is a strong country Because they are allies with Russia

and since they are weak as u claimed...why has the arabs not overrun the country since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Gertyman: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
farem:

Who asked you all this needless epistle?
What is this thread got do with minor or major Israel?
It would have been better if you create your own thread rather than using another's to ventilate your grievances

As in.. The guy kingazubike or wetin he call himself should be deported to Iran or iraq so make hin go help them sympathize. He just ranting with false details on every thread since the news broke out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
goaldynboy:

You just typed this long epistle and ended up saying nonsense!!

Even the people you were referring to made more sense than you!!

Empty barrels make the loudest noise!!

Hahah! funny most, he probably copied that trash from someone facebook post, caught him once.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
belloadebowale:
America are Christian terrorist.

The whole arab countries are Muslim terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ever since this bullshìt started, many nairalanders have shown their true colors. They've shown that they know nothing and carry empty heads. grin

One was arguing with me that Israel is more advanced than China in military technology

Another said Israel has a stronger military than Pakistan, India and turkey.

Another claimed Russia begs Israel for technology.

Another said Iran is no match for Israel and the Persians would be crushed like a bug.

grin. Well I can't blame them . 2018 Shiloh I was there live when Oyedepo claimed Israel was the most powerful nation on Earth and they have an economy that cannot be rivalled. Many of you shouting and screaming Israel up and down know nothing about international politics and how it's works and are only religiously sentimental. That small country is only a puppet of the western world created to distabilize the middle East. They get rewarded with weapons here and there for their loyalty and asslicking. It was worse during the regime of Ariel Sharon and that of olmert. The same Israel isn't even among the ten most powerful military in the world yet someone had the guts to say after Russia and USA, they come next lol. If not for the substandard Machatz-1 drones they produce and export to needing nations like Saudi Arabia which are inferior to their rq5 and mq1 counterparts as well as their Tavor rifle, and the tips they get from their sugar daddies in the west, nobody would have been saying all these.

Israel is the most powerful nation on earth. You claim you know more than everyone yet don't know most engineers and scientists producing for both US and Russians are Isreali nationals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Gertyman: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
kirkstin1:
I guess this information u have about Israel is from your village news paper. Please go online and get updated about Israel, starting with how they conquered there Arab neighbours in 1 week and their military capabilities. You are not as informed about Israel as the people you are trying to mock

Oomoo make una no mind dat azubike of a guy.... He just dey rant from thread to thread like say na him brother then kill. Make he go read this thread
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/soleimani-anti-imperialist-hero-200105211451136.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Animadontel:

Was usama bin laden a terrorist when he was trained by the USA army? I'm not calling him a terrorist but a terrorist can be anybody in this modern world.

There is a difference here. Osama Bin Laden was trainer by the USA and he formed a terrorist network.

Sulemani was a military general of a recognized sovereign country. His forces in the Middle East fought alongside the United States against ISIS a terrorist network.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:
[s][/s]
RUBBISH

SO, GOD HATES OTHER COUNTRIES?

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GROW UP AND USE YOUR BRAIN. STOP ALL THESE RUBBISH "THE BIBLE SAYS CRAP"
NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES IN YOUR BIBLE.
USE YOUR BRAIN!
Wht about Quran that teaches killing of innocent blood. Wht can we call that. Since i hv seen your post and how stupid it is, i see all your analysis is based on religion hatred and fanatism. You people dont reason straight. All wht u do is to see white and call it black. Anly God knows what wht they gave u to drink at birth because u are all the same. Whenever u here about united states, u hate Christians. Instead of u to say something against the Islamic boko haram in Nigeria, u will not talk. This united state u talk against, dont u have families or friends there? And i believe, non of your families are in iran or iraq. What a very stupid hypocrite are u. If Israel are not militarily strong, then tell us how they are able to stand alone and secure in d mist of enemies. U think nah moin moin. Go and ask our chief of army staff and ask him where do our best soldiers train from. He will tell u Israel is part of where were trained. You go just dey watch ajazeera news alone. Station that is one sided. Go out and expose yourself to better information and stop saying the opposite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stanzar7:

Female that answers king is nothing but a dumb nigga.

Go and try isreal and see wit ur eyes.
u mean Israel can destroy USA is two seconds?? gringrin
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Agugbadin: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
A proof that modern war fare is driven by high technology. Naija only dance and sing is what we no how to do. Fight against insurgents would have been something of the past
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by salford: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Churchill??

wic one... Winston
yes. he was the 2nd time PM of GB from mid 1950 to late 1959 or so.

Churchill himself wrote:

"Fortune brought us a prize from fairyland beyond our wildest dreams," Winston Churchill, who became First Lord of the Admiralty in 1911, wrote later. "Mastery

Britain had been stealing oil from Iran since 1908, while improveshing Iranians. Iran summoned courage to chase BP out in the mid 50s.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Kubernetes: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
I am not sure this war will come.
If Iran strikes,America will strike back but to a military target.
If America strikes the Iranian civilians,the Iranians will strike the Israelis civilians which America wouldn't like.
If Iran sees it will loose everything,they will have no option that to lauch their Chemical weapons and biological weapons on Israel and Saudi Arabia.By then the war will be out of control.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
CSTR2:

Oga, Israel is a more militarily advanced nation than turkey or Pakistan.
They have dominated the global drone export markets for years now and also other military specialized techs .
Their Israeli tanks the "merkava" is one of world top 5 super tanks.

Turkey and Pakistan is not in its class. They are not even major arms manufacturers.
I have given you even more reasons why Israel is a stronger nation along with the other facts I gave you before.

Posting global firepower rankings indiscriminately, is a sign of shallow military knowledge.
isreal was no 17 in 2019 Military Strength Ranking

1 Like

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
henryhemon:

Israel is the most powerful nation on earth. You claim you know more than everyone yet don't know most engineers and scientists producing for both US and Russians are Isreali nationals.

kid take it easy now grin.. Israel the most powerful nation on earth grin grin grin grin how will us and russia have majority of their scientist producing secret tech as israelis grin grin grin... Like where the fvck do you people get these ridicuouls infos from? where? like damn

2 Likes

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello, The grip US had on the world 20 years ago is not like now.

Countries are more enlightened now and formed alliance.

North Korea could be easily decimated 20 years ago, today, he tells you he will turn Japan and South Korea to dust if US tries an invasion.

US will always win a war as of date but will also lose greatly. Gone are the days the name alone scares countries. Am ambassador was expelled recently. Iraq has expelled the troops. So you can see that grip not like before.

I hear you oo.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by CSTR2: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
compton11:
isreal was no 17 in 2019 Military Strength Ranking
Firepower rankings are simplistic. They don't take many factors into consideration.
Top 5 is correct, but from 6 downwards, it gets very simplistic and incorrect.

They are not a true indication of strength in all cases.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by paix(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Abi!!! They should be rejoicing that the man has gone to heaven because he died fighting against the infidels as they tell the gullible instead of crying wolf
Yes o!!!
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

RUSSIA ALONE IS VERY FIT TO DEAL WITH USA.... DO YOU KNOW THAT RUSSIA HAS MORE NUCLEAR WAR HEADS THAN USA?
SO, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Russia has more War heads than USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by imam07: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Meeyankee:

Too much in this from today you have my respect.. nairaland male gladiators read oo this is coming from a female you people always abused here and claim they no nothing..she is more knowledgeable more than you guys stupid Ignorite boys we have here.. common to protest against your bad leadership you cannot all you know how to do lick the ass of America.
who is this ass licker abeg. All what she or he spat here nah rubbish to the waste bin. U dey naija con dey tell us wht is happening in pentagon and white house abi. U dey there US defense general so u know what they have and wht they discus. Mumunatu plenty here. U no even know 2% of what is happening over there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
salford:

yes. he was the 2nd time PM of GB from mid 1950 to late 1959 or so.

Churchill himself wrote:

"Fortune brought us a prize from fairyland beyond our wildest dreams," Winston Churchill, who became First Lord of the Admiralty in 1911, wrote later. "Mastery

Britain had been stealing oil from Iran since 1908, while improveshing Iranians. Iran summoned courage to chase BP out in the mid 50s.

thats wrong... Churchill was on during the world war...that ur time frame is false
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
keep quiet
Check your account balance.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by bonnyhope: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:

God's own nonsense...

Where did you get that shìt from?
I guess your Bible (a story book) àbi?
How many people believes in your Bible?

Goan tell that rubbish to China.

Now I know you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
imam07:
Wht about Quran that teaches killing of innocent blood. Wht can we call that. Since i hv seen your post and how stupid it is, i see all your analysis is based on religion hatred and fanatism. You people dont reason straight. All wht u do is to see white and call it black. Anly God knows what wht they gave u to drink at birth because u are all the same. Whenever u here about united states, u hate Christians. Instead of u to say something against the Islamic boko haram in Nigeria, u will not talk. This united state u talk against, dont u have families or friends there? And i believe, non of your families are in iran or iraq. What a very stupid hypocrite are u. If Israel are not militarily strong, then tell us how they are able to stand alone and secure in d mist of enemies. U think nah moin moin. Go and ask our chief of army staff and ask him where do our best soldiers train from. He will tell u Israel is part of where were trained. You go just dey watch ajazeera news alone. Station that is one sided. Go out and expose yourself to better information and stop saying the opposite.
All Quran said kill innocent blood?

which verses said that?
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Southsoul: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
betterpikinn:
I JUS PITY ISREAL IN ALL OF THESE MESS grin grin grin

BY THE MENTION OF IRAN, ISRAEL USUALLY PEE IN THEIR PANTS.

IF NOT FOR USA, ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN A FORGOTTEN REGION...

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS, IF ALL THESE WAR STARTS, ISRAEL AND IRAN WILL SURELY BE THE BATTLE GROUND.

AS FOR ALLIES, I TRUST NORTH KOREA, CHINA AND RUSSIA TO SUPPORT IRAN.

USA CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BULLY EVERYONE...

THE WORLD IS WATCHING...

USA GO HEAR AM....
Your statistic and analysis is not balance nor accurate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Peacecoy19: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
mercyville:
Maybe Iran does not have drone detector systems
This attack was not carried on Iranian territory.so they don't the chance.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by salford: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Otunba2004:
I can never agree with you on this,if you look at the map very well you will see isreal surrounded by Arab countries assuming those Arab countries have war power to suppress isreal they would have done so,if Pakistan killed two isrealites, isreal would killed 100 pakistans,any arab countries can never face isreal,,then most Americans army were isrealites if you don't know this facts,,I just tell you for the first time, hypocrite like you.
A few corrections: Iranians and Pakistanis are not Arabs though.
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
imam07:
who is this ass licker abeg. All what she or he spat here nah rubbish to the waste bin. U dey naija con dey tell us wht is happening in pentagon and white house abi. U dey there US defense general so u know what they have and wht they discus. Mumunatu plenty here. U no even know 2% of what is happening over there.
You are son of a thousands father stay out of my mention
Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stanzar7:

Female that answers king is nothing but a dumb nigga.

Go and try isreal and see wit ur eyes.
So you think that guy is a lady? NO NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by Southsoul: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
belloadebowale:
America are Christian terrorist.
yes we like it like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) by compton11(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
henryhemon:

then how come they are 17 in military power?

what is your evidence that Israelis are scientists for Russia and US?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.