Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (108454 Views)

Three Security Personnel Killed In 'terrorist Attacks' In Iran(photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by kazyhm(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2020
eitsei:
a lot of you don't understand Islam and you mistake it for Muslims, Islam forbids a lot of bad things and the rules apply to all class of people whether rich or poor and because some people are breaking it doesn't mean they are right, a sin is a sin whether committed by a rich man or poor man, if you catch osinbajo committing adultery now, does that mean adultery is only frowned upon if you are a poor Christian? ... Islam advocates early burial of a corpse, it might be in the evening if the corpse died in the morning or the following day if it was at night and in some cases it might be more than that

Did you just called a country some people ?

You're not even a true Muslim before Iranians....(irony of loyalty)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.
Same way sharia law hits only on the dregs amongst them.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2020
dexla:
This is an old trick in the book, even Clinton used the same trick when he was facing impeachment

Senior Bush started with the 1990/1991 Gulf War but the US population was not ready for war yet. So they quickly replaced him with Clinton and waited 8 years for him to finish his sex escapades in the White House. After that they rigged election to make sure Junior Bush won. But they needed American public on their side so they manufactured 9/11.
It is too early in the year to misbehave. I just can't believe any sane human will claim 9/11 was orchestrated by Americans! What??
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Ucee1999: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Wahala wa ooo

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mrsteel: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:
Eeyaaa

Is like this man was so loved by his people, even women crying

But wait oo, was it not a missle hit, where dem come see "body" I be think say the body scatter
His hand
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mvem(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Frankiss44:

You will just be somewhere in Nigeria ranting.. But when the war starts, if it eventually does, the UK will be the first to send forces followed by France.. We know their ways..

Boris is just like Trump, if not worse than Trump.. He will never swallow his words.. You can prove me wrong by showing me a link where he made u turn.. How can you posting an article of what boris said when he was still preparing for elections.. Guy you funny oh abi you didn't read what you posted? Earlier today Pompee tweeted that he had spoken to the German counselor, the Chinese PM and the british PM and that they are all in the same page

Trump can never be on his own.. They all know Iran has bitten more than it can swallow.. Once an ally, always an ally..
France and UK will never commit troops to any war. They all regretted Iraqi war and the population won't support any war. Highest UK can do is voice support as US ally...but for War is a big No....oga it takes billions and your economy to fight a war, no one wants that now. Iraq war is still regretted till today because it is claimed Bush led them to a war that had no reason
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mrsteel: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
[s]Too bad. Trump should just apologise, simple[/s] .
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Luckysbab: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020
eitsei:
a lot of you don't understand Islam and you mistake it for Muslims, Islam forbids a lot of bad things and the rules apply to all class of people whether rich or poor and because some people are breaking it doesn't mean they are right, a sin is a sin whether committed by a rich man or poor man, if you catch osinbajo committing adultery now, does that mean adultery is only frowned upon if you are a poor Christian? ... Islam advocates early burial of a corpse, it might be in the evening if the corpse died in the morning or the following day if it was at night and in some cases it might be more than that

May Allah bless you for breaking it down to them.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mrsteel: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:

Chai, USA mean business oo, no time to check time, see weapons shocked
Yes they mean business

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Same way sharia law hits only on the dregs amongst them.
They can fool themselves, but they can't fool us.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Typhoonsbane: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020
I’ve never seen this much crowd gathered in one place.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by anonimi: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2020

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Their mourning just started
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
sad So this is How Muslims worship a Terrorist

Na waoooo no wonder they protested in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2020
All I see is both nations protecting the interest of her people and one is oppressive and a bully to the other. U.S had occupied middle east for too long.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mrsteel: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.
They are all terrorist over there
Killing is normal to them
When boko haram started communities supported them
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by realstars: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2020
How far is a heroes dead?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by nelsonoba: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
Too bad. Trump should just apologise, simple .

Apologise for what? Has Iran apologised for attacking US embassy and burning it? Why don't you go and apologise to Boko Haram each time they attack a target and kill people?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by PointZerom: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.

In northern Nigeria didn't you see how the citizens hailed boko haram in Dapchi?.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by UnclePANSI(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
The whole event endangers some folks.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:
Eeyaaa

Is like this man was so loved by his people, even women crying

But wait oo, was it not a missle hit, where dem come see "body" I be think say the body scatter

They packed everything that was once the collection of his body
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
damosade:
In as much as I condemned us action, u still believe USA intelligence has something skeletal about him. Forget national emotional attachment.

These guys are the best in the world in terms of information and intelligence cum technology.

Like they told us. Saddam Hussien has weapons of mass destruction... Where is it?.. Abeg America dey lie!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by greggng: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
Too bad. Trump should just apologise, simple .

Apologise for killing a terrorist? Pls think again...The way his death is being celebrated in Iran show the country as indeed axis of evil....how can a country have affiliation with every terrorist group....Do they want world peace? We are waiting for their retaliation ....talking too much won't solve any issue...if what happened 9/11 happened in Iran ...I don't think there would 've been a country called Iran by now
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Ucee1999: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2020
seemsnice:
One thing I don't understand is that if this man has killed thousands of his people and labeled terrorist by US as they accused him, will his people now rise up in millions and in tears to go for his burial? I am 100% sure that if the so called Trump died a natural death today, he can never pull crowd like this.

Blablablablabla! Mtcheew
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Hidentity(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2020
vickertony:
Nairaland has turned Iran land...

I'm available, I'm a copywriter, I write well organized sales copy, error free with impeccable grammar and very concise.

I write web contents too, all these at an affordable rate
contact me

I noticed errors in what you wrote, particularly the absence of punctuation marks where necessary. I doubt that you can produce an error-free job. Tidy your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Brainwashed clowns, RELIGION is really achieving its GOALS....imagine this happening in a free-thinking society,a man who is EVIL and is responsible for terrorist attacks but they still worship him like some people worship DADDY GO'S here......

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by PointZerom: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Luckysbab:

May Allah bless you for breaking it down to them.

What is the English name of Allah?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.

This isn’t double standard....he’s a Muslim and at the same time he’s also a country’s general....if he can get a burial according to Muslim laws due to the circumstances of his death, are u saying he can’t get a burial befitting a proper general.

.U can’t dump a general inside a six fit hole just because u want him buried b4 4pm the day he died .
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2020
armadeo:

Not really.

He had to be given a state funeral.

Immediately he arrives his burial will commence.
rules r for scum of Islam.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by aspiring44: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Explorers post=85554464]Ayatollah Ali Khamenei (fourth from left) wept over the remains of Qassem Soleimani as thousands of mourners gathered in Tehran for the second day of the general's funeral.

The general's daughter Zeinap Soleimani (pictured today) spoke to mourners during the funeral procession in Tehran and directly threatened an attack on U.S. forces in the region.

@explorers . You are always on pointvon picture clarity . thumbs up .

With the mammoth crowd it shows the man is well loved and a very important personality .

On our home soil here , when Alex badeh died it was much witch hunting till he died and perhaps conspiracy at play. Does it mean we dont rever our generals .

What do you think ?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Mccullum: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Trump order the assassination of the Iranian general just because of creating public distraction on his impeachment saga while he thought the killing of Sulaimoni would also enhance popularity for him by making Americans to re-vote him for second term, now he has exposed his fellow citizens and their investments around the world to fresh danger and many Americans are not happy and angry against Trump.

Trump has turned to Bull dog as he's still threatening Iraq for asking all foreign troops to leave their country.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

What do you expect from a cult..sorry.. religion of whom it's Prophet married 13 wives,but prescribed a "maximum" of 4 to the adherents!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.