Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (108455 Views)

Three Security Personnel Killed In 'terrorist Attacks' In Iran(photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mrsteel: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
baby124:
Truth is, no one can defeat humans when they are determined and angry. Even if they have the crudest of weapons. There is power in numbers so war is not the solution, but peaceful resolution. American soldiers can’t fight these many determined and angry people. Somalia comes to mind o. Humans will outlive any attack, our survival instinct can be crazy. Don’t underestimate any angry human being.
Shut up!
U don't know what u re saying
U think war is about crowd of helpless women & kids?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by agrowell: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.

At death people show sympathy no matter your status. That's why Obama did not allow Osama Bin Laden to be buried because he would have drawn more crowd than this though he was a terrible terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
The U.S should be careful before they become the Golliath and Iran the David of our time. Trump should apologise.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Teerach: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
NL: Soleimani was greatly loved.
Me: terrorists love terrorists. Lol.
Were y'all thinking crowd won't show up for such a burial Islam know nothing but hate and vendetta. Let BH leader die or one wicked alhaji die if the core north in Nigeria won't rise to mourn him. Clueless set of individuals. Even Buhari that they are complaining about should seek third tenure n you see these bunch of fanatics going out to cast their votes for him. Everyone who isn't part of their religion is an infidel. God help open the eyes of men

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by daroz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
Get authentic foreign news from Bloomberg. They wont mince words...financial times and guardian UK too...or are they're also blogsites?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-15/u-k-s-johnson-warns-trump-he-won-t-support-a-war-with-iran

https://amp.ft.com/content/9e7b8588-2fa3-11ea-9703-eea0cae3f0de

See, all the European powers are busy advising trump to drop his idea on iran so it doesn't sound like they're against killing of suleimani and that's what's called being diplomatic. Yes, boris Johnson first said he wasn't regretting the killing, I read it but after calling Macon and Angela Merkel on the matter, he swallowed his words and made a U-turn and this had never happened in the history of NATO and USA allies.

Trump is on his own.

Check the date of that guardian newspaper, fake boy

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by alexmakaay(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
Too bad. Trump should just apologise, simple .

apologize for what?
the innocent blood soleiman shedded nko??why e be say people these days dey reason from anus.?? why...?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Plusk4u: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmmm I see unity among Iran terrorists country
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Obiaksnews: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Where did you get your report from, because according to recent news NATO has asked iran to refrain from carrying out any form of revenge or further acts of provocation. To confirm, check the link below :
https://www.nan.ng/news/nato-warns-iran-to-refrain-from-further-violence-provocations/

fairfora:
you killed the man who trained Iranian forces to join the coalition that fought IS? The man who was always seen in public? Trump indeed misfires and that's why NATO isn't supporting his action
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 4gunners(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
which members...? Mention one of USA allies who had spoken in support of the killing cos I watch the trend. Is it France he blasted on climate change which is real and staring us in the face? , Germany whom trump called all manners of names or the UK he insulted with their PM? None of those countries ever said anything in support of trump's action. Japan too is just neutral about it.
Boris Johnson, UK PM voiced his support.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by omolobaojo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
[Bros, check the date of what you posted now, haba.] 9Get authentic foreign news from Bloomberg. They wont mince words...financial times and guardian UK too...or are they're also blogsites?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-15/u-k-s-johnson-warns-trump-he-won-t-support-a-war-with-iran

https://amp.ft.com/content/9e7b8588-2fa3-11ea-9703-eea0cae3f0de

See, all the European powers are busy advising trump to drop his idea on iran so it doesn't sound like they're against killing of suleimani and that's what's called being diplomatic. Yes, boris Johnson first said he wasn't regretting the killing, I read it but after calling Macon and Angela Merkel on the matter, he swallowed his words and made a U-turn and this had never happened in the history of NATO and USA allies.

Trump is on his own.

[/quote]
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
I saw this on aljazeera before going to work this morning
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by sudaisfaty(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
SUBHANALLAH
May ALLAH accept his soul & give the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
May his soul continue rest in perfect peace
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by babayinka77(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
The position of Islam that I know of is that burial should not be delayed, It is not permissible for Muslims to delay the burial in order for the maximum number of relatives to see the deceased, as is common practice among other communities. Once death is evident, the body should be prepared and taken out of the house for prayer and burial as soon as possible. In this way, contact with the dead body is minimized, which keeps the grief and hurt of seeing the dead down to a minimum. The dead should be buried in the same area where they died. Transporting the body to another area or another country is not permissible if it will unnecessarily delay the burial or cause financial or other hardship to the deceased family.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by SpyAC(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
kolafolabi:
May God heal their wounds
heal what, ao is even painful when u loose a loves one, when they re killing and bombing other people, they dnt know that their chicken would be roasted one day bah?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Kposkila: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.
I salute ur thought...
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
1StopRudeness:

This isn’t double standard....he’s a Muslim and at the same time he’s also a country’s general....if he can get a burial according to Muslim laws due to the circumstances of his death, are u saying he can’t get a burial befitting a proper general.

.U can’t dump a general inside a six fit hole just because u want him buried b4 4pm the day he died .
So indeed there are waivers based on status. Still double standards

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by mrsteel: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sammyblack87:
Nigeria people don dey pity the man because they see crowd, u now how many months U.S don dey monitor the man activities? U think say they just strike without concrete evidence? U.S no be Africa ooo. Africa na cementary
I tire for them O
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by LannisterIMP: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
A big piece to off the Board.

Say No To Terrorism!!!

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by noisy45(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.

Solemani is not a terrorist is Major sin was arming Iraqi miltant that fought America forces during the Iraqi invasion by the USA and his continued threat of wiping Israel from the map
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by bigfish3k: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
armadeo:

Not really.

He had to be given a state funeral.

Immediately he arrives his burial will commence.
i thought u people said that sharia law supercedes state law
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by bigfish3k: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=noisy45 post=85581246]

Solemani is not a terrorist is Major sin was arming Iraqi miltant that fought America forces during the Iraqi invasion by the USA and his continued threat of wiping Israel from the map[/quote]

so wiping israel from the map is not a terrorist act / ambition
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
fruqy:

Burial should take place as soon as possible. It’s typical to bury someone of the Islamic faith within three days, although most strive for within 24 hours.

Burial is usually within 24 hours of death to protect the living from any sanitary issues, except in the case of a person killed in battle or when foul play is suspected; in those cases it is important to determine the cause of death before burial. Cremation of the body is strictly forbidden in Islam. It should be mentioned that the rites of a burial is not constituted in the Qur'an.

Ayatollah Khomeini was also buried 7 or 8days after his death. I'm begining to think the 24 hours burial thingy is not a Shiite thing.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Splendor27: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oly23:
According to Islamic rites is he not supposed to be buried within 24 hours of his death, and should be buried wherever he died? Or not?
read ur koran very well
...it depends on the condition of the death.
He was shattered in pieces,they have to pick bodies...and assemble...that why they can't open is coffee

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Splendor27: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:
Eeyaaa

Is like this man was so loved by his people, even women crying

But wait oo, was it not a missle hit, where dem come see "body" I be think say the body scatter
they did not cry for the man but they cry for his death is gruesome
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Liposure: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sometimes i wonder does dis earth belong 2 us or america
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by backbone503(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Qassem Soleimani was and is loved. The west and its media definitely deliberately painted him black, because they feared his growing influence and power in the Middle East.

That's the man that assisted US-UN forces to defeat ISIS and Taliban. Same man that defends the interest, security and sovereignty of his country. The one they call the "Pride of Iran". A price will most definitely be paid for his assassination.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by hardeshynor: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigerians can analyse, imagine a situation whereby we all believe there is one God and we worship him through different beliefs cry For crying out loud there are thousands of religions in the world. Are you telling me those that do not belief in your religion would go to hell?? Please let's all unite irrespective of the religion we fall under and serve God in spirit and truth shocked[color=#990000][/color]

My humble Take! lipsrsealed
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Splendor27: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jacktheripper:

Rules are for poor people.
God bless you...u hit the point like the hellfire missile to soleimani

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Splendor27: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
armadeo:

Not really.

He had to be given a state funeral.

Immediately he arrives his burial will commence.
it we Nigeria that carry religion for head.
Those people have u the islam
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by noisy45(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=bigfish3k post=85581290][/quote]

It was just a threat
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by shiwex: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:

My dear, same thing i am thinking

He was never a terrorist,....he was better than any general the west had, i have been following his story for over 10 years, the west envied this guy, he always countered any plan they made so the hatred for him grew. If he were to be an American general, he will be given the highest honour they have.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oly23:
According to Islamic rites is he not supposed to be buried within 24 hours of his death, and should be buried wherever he died? Or not?
All those rite dey work for poor people body

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.