Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets (59885 Views)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos) / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by puremaker7(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Truth370:

Google is your friend.
must you be stupid in this new year?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Hanks0000:

Definitely an asshat and a shallow minded Moslem from one brown roof state.. You shouldn't even be on social media...

smiley

I have passed this level.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by RaptorF35: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Love you Mr President .! Teach the idiot lesson. Teach the terrorists lesson... the useless state will cry once more ..God is at your back..
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Cti28:

Militarily, China is not that strong but, economically and population wise, yes they are strong. Isreal still supplies China with military Intel's.
Russias has the second strongest military and will never want to go into direct conflict with the US.

Some fool up there was sayin China has the strongest military in the world. I be like, us and russian military must be the strongest in Mars not earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by justpower: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2020
TechCapon:
Obama is the cause of this madness. He negotiated a deal with Iran that put Israel in danger and now Trump canceled the deal. Now Iran is giving Trump headache. God bless Trump

It baffles me the love for Trump in Nigeria while many Nigerias in America don't think good of trump at all. I guess people in Nigeria knows Trump more than Nigerians in America. What good thing has Trump done for citizens of Nigeria. At least Obama praises and values Nigerians and has Nigerians working for him. Trump has insulted Nigerians many times (IMHO because we have great scholars) and doesn't like Nigerians or Africans. Its just seems 9ja citizens are drawn to dictators and bad leaders ,and if so we can't expect 9ja to be better when we cant clearly distinguish between bad and good leaders

5 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by YolobaMuslim: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Lets the royal rumble begin..

USA, FRANCE, UK, ISRAEL, GERMANY
VS
IRAQ, IRAN, CHINA, RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
My fellow Yoloba moozlem, China don't give a damn about anyone minus herself. They won't be stupid enough to dare confront America openly.
Russia interest is only selling their weapons and nothing more.

Iran cannot start war with America in 2000 years time, they will be wiped out of this earth.
Enough of all these nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Drakkernoir: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Hanks0000:

What?? Military strength Ahah.. then US is Mars strongest country in term of military strength.

It's so stupid how people on here prove facts, they really don't have proof of...

Just read what u posted my friend...

Google is ur friend also

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Austineva(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

VS

I need to see World WAR in my lifetime so that I can tell my grandkids how is it to be in the battlefield with America soldiers..
lol. That's if u will survive it

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ganjafama(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

If this escalates further, what makes you think China will sit on the fence, esp judging by their current trade and tech war with Us?

If you get power like China will u sit on the fence when another competitor is flexing her muscle?

Just do a tiny research on the last two world wars. You will understand the dynamics.
If there is any country to fear in Asia it's Japan. They defeated China before. If not not for US that cut them to size they would have been a world threat. I still see them as a sleeping giant. In addition, they have the 5th best military in the world.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by blowjohn(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Next thing is the Collation

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

That is When the Earth will understand that Isreal is GOD ALMIGHTY First Born..

Nice one!
And u will be the one to bring all countries together for the coalition!
OShey voltron!
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ijaya123: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

VS

What makes you think you will survive the first day of the war?

Some people just think war is like they do it video games,

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2020
Drakkernoir:

Just read what u posted my friend...

Google is ur friend also

Something tells me you ain't even got access to Google

It seem pretty obvious that you a baidu user
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Truth370: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2020
puremaker7:
must you be stupid in this new year?

Your stupidly dey Ring bell.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Ganjafama:
If there is any country to fear in Asia it's Japan. They defeated China before. If not not for US that cut them to size they would have been a world threat. I still see them as a sleeping giant. In addition, they have the 5th best military in the world.

Persia defeated The Isrealites before would you still say that now.

America was once colonised by Britain. Does that still make Britain a world power?

Your answers is as good as mine.

Mind you what Japan spends o defence is significantly lower than what China does. Besides the japanese are pacifists

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by bonnyhope: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2020
This man sef d find trouble

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by bulbutcher(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=85574174]
He is unstable sadwallahi an unstabble president presiding ovver nuclear weapons]

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by thatigboman: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Iran will form a Coalition with Russia, turkey, Syria, Iraq, Somalia and North Sudan to fight against Isreal..

so Israel can defeat Russia in war? Even US cant

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Emm

Turkey a founding member of Nato can never support Iran over America.

Read this https://www.brainnewsradio.com/china-turkey-issue-strong-warning-to-america-over-u-s-vs-iran-tension/
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by nijabazaar: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Bloooody:

You're very stupid
Trump killed the general simply he that general had killed dozens of Americans.
That same general was also planning an attack against the US embassy in Iran.
That same general is responsible for the kidnapping of 52 Americans .
You're an idiot if you think the US wouldn't react after the death of so many citizens.

You dont have to be abusive to air your opinion.

This is 2020, we should be above all these.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by WarriAproko: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

all dis ona bible stories and brain wash

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Malcolm123: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Emm

Turkey a founding member of Nato can never support Iran over America.

wat most of you don't know is dat many country will prefer to stay nuetral ...even Arab will not allow their country to be use as base to project the war

wat do you think will happen to Dubai tourist industry if one single missile enta not to talk of hundreds....same with doha, Bahrain.....will Saudi be ready to sacrifice all is major oil well facilities to be bomb some of dis things cost billions of dollars and it can take 2_3 years to build

do you think turkey citizen will not be mad with their president if missile enta Istanbul ...na wetin you suppose dey reason be dat .........why do you think all Iran neighbor are silent currently ......
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Ahmeduana(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

REMOVE TURKEY FROM THAT CIRCLE, TURKEY IS A HYPOCRITE SERVING THE INTEREST OF SAUDI.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by thatigboman: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
TechCapon:
Obama is the cause of this madness. He negotiated a deal with Iran that put Israel in danger and now Trump canceled the deal. Now Iran is giving Trump headache. God bless Trump
what sort of danger?
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Karemarealty288(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
gaetano:
IRAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2020/2021

The Iranian Ministry of Education has announced its 2020/2021 scholarship for prospective MSC and PHD candidates for the following programs

1. Electrical engineering
2. Software engineering
3. Cybersecurity

Www.Iranscholarship.gov

OYO for you...who wan enter one sance.... grin

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Cti28(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

My Guy dont doubt China....

They dont even value human lives. At least the US shows restraints most times. Not china
China only banks on Population and Economy, infact they are not even they strongest economy.
Wars are not won with population, ask Isreal. To be victorious in a war, you need intel. I don't know if you've heard of the CIA or MOSSAD - Isreal secret service (one of the best in the world).

Don't under-estimate the US, they've got the strongest Air Force, Strongest Navy, with 13 Air craft carriers ( other nations with one each) They have the strongest Army. The have the largest number of nuclear warheads, which is about two times as much as that of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2020
chiefolododo:
Is China that powerful?
With their made in china equipment. So many ignoramus who want to ease their selve just by hearing the name USA and Israel are the ones overrating china. Even their so economy lies in the hand of the united state.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

your brain has leaked.
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by Timekeeper: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2020
nijabazaar:

If this escalates further, what makes you think China will sit on the fence, esp judging by their current trade and tech war with Us?

If you get power like China will u sit on the fence when another competitor is flexing her muscle?

Just do a tiny research on the last two world wars. You will understand the dynamics.

No sense in ur comment sir.. How many wars have China fought compared to America
Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by FloxySmart(f): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2020
Hanks0000:

Some fool up there was sayin China has the strongest military in the world. I be like, us and russian military must be the strongest in Mars not earth
Not strongest, China has the largest military in the world

5 Likes

Re: Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets by yetunsbay(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2020
YolobaMuslim:

My fellow Yoloba moozlem, China don't give a damn about anyone minus herself. They won't be stupid enough to dare confront America openly.
Russia interest is only selling their weapons and nothing more.

Iran cannot start war with America in 2000 years time, they will be wiped out of this earth.
Enough of all these nonsense.
k, go front

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.